Chapter One

You kissed another man

~1~

 

 

We shouted a big 'Saranghae' to our dear ELFs. For our happiness, we earned a big round of applause and inciting shouts from them. We bowed and then ran backstage.

 

We slowly dressed up. No one was talking. Everyone was tired. As always, we gave our best on the stage. I was taking my navy blue sport shirt when I saw a pair of trainers coming towards my direction. They stopped right beside me.

 

'Ready?'

 

I raised my head up, the shirt still in my hands. With a charming smile, Siwon was waiting for me with arms folded on his chest.

 

'Yes' -I simply replied. I quickly dressed then nodded to Siwon's direction telling him by this that we can go now.

 

We told Leeteuk hyung and the others that we will go to the car and wait them there. We walked silently the way. I glanced twice on my dongsaeng. Man, he looks really exhausted. On his face, there were still some beads of sweat that were trailing down. I bet I look like him.

 

We entered in the car and took our seats. Mine was the one by the window. Siwon's the one behind where I was. Prince-look-alike lay back on his seat, lifting his face up and closing his eyes. No conversation. He's trying to take a short rest, I told myself. I stretched my arms out and put them behind my head.

 

I suddenly regretted being here with no one except a driver that was whistling happily and a member that has just left me to visit dreamland. There was nothing to do. Nothing that my eyes could pay their attention on. No distractions. Nothing at all.

 

And because of that, the thought I'd been trying to delete all the night, took place again in my mind. I was looking blankly outside the window when those images appeared in front of my eyes like a flash.

 

Hyukjae who was waving to our lovely fans with Sungmin hyung near to him. Hyukjae that was smiling happily. His smile. His wonderful gummy smile. Then everything happened so fast. I didn't have the possibility to block hyung from his intent. I sighed in frustration. 

 

Where was I when that happened?

 

Ohh yes, jumping and trying to look cute. I was playing like an idiot with the others instead of being around Hyukjae. I should be beside him, doing some fan-service. 

 

Fan-services that I really enjoy.

 

But that was something I really didn't expect to happen.

 

Not that Kim Heechul did have not kiss none of us. Sungmin,Henry,Siwon and even Jungmo that wasn't part of our group. But him.

 

Why?

 

Among all of the members, why him?

 

I covered my face with both my hands. Heechul hyung's lips that crashed onto Hyukjae's. One of my nightmares happened in reality.

 

It's really irritating thinking that him, Kim Heechul, the hyung who told me almost everyday that I was his favorite dongsaeng, had done that to me. How could he? 

 

And to think that he was the only one who knew that I had a crush, as in I really liked, that monkey of Hyukjae.

 

'Trust me. I wont' tell it to anyone. Yes, you know that I love you dear Fishy' -He used to say.

 

Tsk, trust you my .

 

The man supposed to kiss Hyukjae was me. Because we were EunHae. Eunhyuk+Donghae= EunHae. That's the name of the main couple. It's not HeeHyuk or HyukChul. It's me and Eunhyuk. That's it. Why did hyung interfere?

 

Envy?

 

All of a sudden my gaze flew automatically on the seat passenger behind me. Siwon was snoring. Maybe it happens when we are too tired, I tried to give an explanation. I chuckled silently. But my snickering moment didn't go a long as anger possessed me once again.

 

However, I had to put my fury aside as from the corner of my eyes, I saw the other members walking slowly to reach the car. Obviously, I was focused on the thinnest person. The one dressed with a black t-shirt and a pair of comfortable gray trousers.

 

'Please, drive us to the hotel quickly. We're starving and longing to go to sleep' -Leeteuk hyung said to the driver tiredly while the guys were sitting to their places. Eunhyuk also took his seat beside me.

 

I heard him letting out a groan and mumbling 'my head is near to explode' or something similar. I stayed to watch him complaining. I didn't say a word.

 

How can a person look so perfectly attractive even like this? 

 

'Donghae tell Leeteuk hyung to open the window. It's hot. I'm melting here' -The voice I prayed not to hear during the whole car ride spoke.

 

'Ask him yourself' -I said rudely while gritting my teeth. I noticed Yesung hyung and Sungmin hyung widening their eyes at me and Leeteuk hyung wearing a stern look. Eunhyuk gasped. But I honestly didn't care.

 

That hyung. He stole something mine and now he's pretending that everything's fine.

 

Man, was he seriously annoying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Short Update. I just came back home half an hour ago. Sorry, I can't update Just the way you are today. Uhmmm. Yeah this will be a multichaptered, but there won't be a lot of chappies. 5 or 6 I guess. Uhmmm, yep, It's ALL written in Donghae's POV. And it's a HaeHyuk.

Actually, some of you asked me on fb if there will be on this fic. I don't mind putting some Rated scenes but I'll do it only if LEN006 agree on this (the fic is dedicated to her xD).

And one more thing... Girl, chingu, sister, SONE-ELF that asked me to write a KyuNa oneshot (sorry I don't remember your name... Yeah, I am not good at rem things xD), I already wrote it :) Will post it soon , ok? I'm kinda busy and tired now. See ya tomorrow ok? :)

BYE, Comments are well appreciated :)