Chapter Three

You kissed another man

~3~

 

 

'But I don't want to stay home watching some stupid horror films! I wanna go out!' -Sungmin hyung pouted at Kyuhyun. He put the glass of milk that he was drinking far from him and crossed his arms. He blinked his long lashes, trying to soften our Maknae by this. 

 

Here we go.

 

He always uses that strategy to gain what he wants and he always succeeds in his attempts. How could you say no to someone that is showing something that cute to you? It will be like saying no to a kid. And it will make you feel damnly guilty.

 

I grinned secretly looking at Kyuhyun that was pretending to have not heard him. 

 

Good move. Don't look at Sungmin hyung's face.

 

But, ops. Hyung forced Kyuhyun to look at him. And bam. Just by blinking thrice his eyes and showing his puppy face and Sungmin hyung was able to mesmerize our Maknae.

 

'Ok, hyung. I'll go out with you. But you will have to pay for our luch, ok? Plus, don't squeal whenever you find something "adorable and pink", I don't want to be surrounded by hundred of fans'

 

'No problem!' -Sungmin hyung giggled happily before looking to Siwon, seated right next to Kyuhyun- 'Wanna come with us Wonnie?' -He asked, cheerful, like singing a song. He's like this when he has got what he wanted.

 

Cruel little rabbit.

 

He shouldn't use his aegyo power to his "brothers".

 

'Mm' -Siwon responded, cutting his roll egg in two and then bringing one piece to his mouth by using his fork.

 

Sungmin hyung smiled even wider. He grabbed his milk back and drank it in one go. He was the stain of milk on the left of his mouth, when his eyes met mine. He shrieked an 'Ohh' and pointed at me childishly.

 

'Wanna come too Haeee?' -He told me the same question while getting up from his seat. He stood in front of me, eyes blinking cutely, waiting for me to answer him.

 

'No, thanks. I have other plans for today' -I said, stretching my hands out. Hyung nodded a single nod and then walked- or better bounced -to the bathroom.

 

I had to get my own milk and sipped it slowly while looking at Sungmin hyung and not burst into a big laugh. How many times did I suggest him to not wear those kind of pajamas? When will he understand that  one-pieces dresses like that make him look so.... feminine? Since he denied to like guys, he should wear something else. A shirt and a pair of shorts?

 

Mind your own business Hae..

 

But I'll definitely point this out. Maybe at F@nt@sy couple again or another tv show. This will cause a lot of laughs.

 

My smile fell abruptly.

 

Stop chuckling about nonsense things.

 

Yes. Right. I had other things to think about.

 

Firstly, I had to take a medicine or something for this headache that I was having. Or not. Indeed, I had my head ache only because I didn't had a nice rest. Jeez, but how was I suppose to sleep well when whenever I try to close my eyes the same images appear again and again? They were tormenting me. Worst than a stalker.

 

Secondly, I wanted to talk with Heechul hyung. I was considerating the idea that maybe- just maybe -he's doing it just to force me to confess my feelings to Hyukjae. It this case, I will punch him and then hug him to thank him. Why was I still thinking of punching him? 'Cause even if his minds were good, I still couldn't forget that his blabbering-non-stop mouth was on Hyukjae's yesterday.

 

Last but not least, I had to talk face to face with Hyukjae and finally tell him these feelings that I had been hiding to him for so long.

 

And to think that I had a really different opinion when Hyukjae and I were talking yesterday night.

 

But it's really stupid to stay in my little own world and daydreaming that him and I were lovers there. It's time for revelations. It's time to know if there will be a happy ending for me or not. Heartbroken or loved back? It's time to know the truth

 

And I want to know it. Right now.

 

I looked at the door, hoping to see him  coming out from there. No one. Hyukjae didn't still show up and it was the same for Heechul hyung.

 

'Uhmm.. Do you... Do you know where Hyukjae is?' -I asked to the two guys that were still having breakfast.

 

Kyuhyun looked up from his plate to me- 'When we came out of our room he was still...sleeping?' -He threw a look to Siwon to have a confirmation.

 

Siwon nodded- 'Yep. Still sleeping' -He ate the last piece of his roll- 'But don't worry. He can ask to bring his breakfast in our room too, if it this what you're worrying about.' -He told me, while chewing. 

 

'I see' -I stood up. I walked to the door. I was turning the handle of the door when Siwon asked me- 'Where are you going? Don't tell me you want to wake him. He's really exhausted, leave him sleep other five minutes.'

 

But I need to talk with him.

 

Think quickly, at something Donghae, I told myself- 'Err... No it just that he took my...err... toothbrush.. I have to clean my teeth...' -I lied, shifting from foot to foot. I hated lying like that. Before someone else could stop me again, I went out of the room. 

 

I started to walk towards Hyukjae's room. As the moment was coming, my heart started to beat faster and faster. I was nervous, mind going blank and hands sweating. I was coming nearer and nearer to the said room.

 

CRAP. Can I just kick my own ?

 

I was really an idiot. Ok, I did manage to escape from Siwon's question, but how could I enter in their room? I didn't ask for the copy of the key. Plus, Hyukjae was sleeping, he won't hear me. Not even if I shout with all my might. He was a sleepyhead. People have to slap his face if they want to awake Hyukjae. This was a big problem.

 

Frustrated by my own stupidity, I pushed the door with one hand. Miracle. It was open. Kyuhyun and Siwon had probably forget to close it. Finally a thing that went to my advantage. 

 

I silently walked in. Half of the room was a complete mess. I guessed that was Kyuhyun's bed. Next to the messy bed, there was another one, this well tidied: Siwon's. And then next to the window, there he was. Lee Hyukjae. Eunhyuk. Monkey. Asian Anchovy.

 

Still silently, I made my way to come near to him, right in front of him.

 

My gorgeous Hyukjae..

 

He was breathing serenely, looking so peaceful. This one-lidded eyes man was making my heart jump. Different memories travelled in my mind as I was staring at him.

 

 

'Me and Donghae are colleagues'

 

'Donghae is the most handsome member and one of my closest friend'

 

'We're EunHae'

 

'We're not compatible. Let's break up'

 

'What are you doing here,Donghae?'

'I just came to see you'

'Now that you saw me, can you leave please?'

 

 

 

Should I tell him?

 

But before I could think about changing my mind, I saw Hyukjae starting to stretch his arms, groaning during the process. Crap, he was waking up. 

 

You have to thank your bad luck for this, Donghae.

 

I must be really retarted or so, because I didn't move an inch from my position. I stood there, in front of Hyukjae's face, like a total imbecile. Instead of running out from the room, I nibbled my lip.

 

Was my body waiting for Hyukjae to see me there? 'Cause hell, I was thinking of several way to escape, but my feet seemed glued on the floor.

 

'Hae?' -Hyukjae asked me in a raspy morning voice, eyes half opened, yness to the max. Yup, he was y. If only you can see him now.. I just wanted to jump there on the bed and made out with him.

 

Lee Donghae!

 

I remained in silence while trying to read Hyukjae's facial expressions as he rubbed his eyes and clearly saw that the person there in the room was me. He was a lil bit lost, a frown broke his forehead, but just for a second. He relaxed, although confusion was written on his face. Or at least, that was what I got.

 

'Did they send you to wake me up?' -I was glad he was the first to break the silence again. I shook my head.

 

'No?' -The allarmed looked reappeared- 'What are you doing here then?'

 

This was my moment. I was repeating myself that I should confess now because I did want to come back to Korea that everything was finally cleared between him and I.

 

'Did you like kissing with Heechul hyung?' -I confirmed it. I, Lee Donghae, was a freaking silly. That was not the sentence that would have been came out from my mouth. 

 

I struck him with my wrong question. He straightened his body, uncovered himself, and stood to look at me. Eyes to eyes. However, my gaze fell for a split of second on his complete figure. Man, was this guy tempting me? Did he want me to push him back to his bed and him?

 

He was wearing a large t-shirt and tight pants. I was actually thinking that I'd prefer him wearing something like Sungmin hyung's pajamas instead of this, right now. No, he would equally look y.

 

Ohh why am I this ert at a time like this?

 

Thankfully (or not?), Hyukjae's voice brought my eyes to look at his face again- 'Why do you want to know it?' -His quizzical look locked me. I froze.

 

Because I was dying for jealousy,you know? And I want you to know that I can kiss better than him.

 

'Just curious.'

 

What a coward you are, Lee Donghae.

 

By the way Hyukjae was eyeing me sidelong, I could tell he was not believing me. Luckily, he just embraced himself, eyes looking at my shirt, but somehow he looked like mind-absent. It was probably only my imagination.

 

'He's a good kisser. No doubt Hankyung hyung fell for him after having tasted his mouth.' -He admitted, half sheepishly half determined.

 

'You shouldn't kiss him' -I murmured bitterly enough for him to hear me. I was aware of the proximity me and Hyukjae had and the effect this guy had on me, but who cared?

 

He just told me that he liked being kissed by Kim Heechul. All my plans of reconciling with that hyung could be thrown away. For crying out loud, Hyukjae did express that he liked it!

 

Your lips belong to me.

 

'You shouldn't accept his kiss' -I repeated, taking another step to cover the gap between us. I secretly twisted my shirt. The jealousy was divorating me.

 

'What?'

 

'You should push him' -I was out of control. My mouth was talking all by itslef, saying words I seriously didn't want to spit out.

 

'How could I push him? Heechul hyung did catch me off guard!' -Hyukjae tried to defend himself- 'And besides, why should I do it? The fans loved it' -He shrugged.

 

He shrugged. Like he didn't care about it. He did shrug. What the-

 

It was the last straw.

 

'LEE HYUKJAE YOU ARE A ING !' -I regretted it immediately.

 

He was surprised by my sudden outburst. Me too, I did really not expect myself to say something like that. I was not the type of person that say bad words or shout at somebody or mostly, hurt someone that I loved.

 

Hyukjae blinked incredulously. He changed in a moment, from shocked to red. Angry as well- 'HOW DID YOU CALL ME?? YOU STUPID FISH!! I AM NOT LIKE WHAT YOU CALLED ME!!! AND WHY DID YOU TELL ME SOMETHING LIKE THAT UH? ARE YOU MAD? MAAAAD?' -He leaned his face towards mine. He pushed me slightly and I had to back some steps from him.

 

He was like a bull that had seen something red. I really offended him, but asking forgiveness was not in my list.

 

'YES HYUKKIE! I AM MAAAAAAAAAAAAD!'

 

'GREAT!!! AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAD AT MEEE?!?' -My heart skipped a beat. The furious person in front of me was trembling, a glistening gaze of unshed tears was shooting out at me.

 

My voice  cracked- 'Because...'

 

Because I like you and it killed me seeing you being kissed by another man.

 

But instead of words, tears began to spour down my face as I saw Hyukjae doing the same. What did I do? I came to reveal my feelings, but I messed up even more. Hyukjae's hating me.

 

He surely does.

 

Siwon knocked at the door. He entered as nobody answered him- 'Hey, stop screaming you two. Ok, we are idols, but you can't talk this loud. The director m-' -He stopped when he saw Hyukjae and I's states.

 

'W-what happened here,hyung?'

 

Hyukjae quickly wiped his tears- 'Nothing Siwon. Donghae came to greet me a "Good morning"' -He said softly before running away. 

 

Can I just choke myself?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N] Ohh Gosh, I slept for 2 hours this evening and I was near to forget to update D: D:

This story became an 'angst'. Hell yeah XD

It's kind of depressing, writing this genre. xD 

 

I WANNA LOVE YOU BY EUNHAE IS LOVE :DD