All-clan summit

Life Blood

First scene is kinda nc-17, but I thought it was too little to merit an M-rating. Read at own discretion ^3^

On the morning of the all-clan summit, Yunho was roused from his sleep when he felt someone his ear. Grunting slightly, he opened his eyes to find the pretty Omega, Luhan, hunched over him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm in heat", Luhan whispered, no explanation needed. The Alpha had contractual breeding rights to his Omega, as was the law. That meant that when Omega was in heat, he was supposed to look to Alpha for 'help'.

Only now noticing that Luhan was wearing only an oversized sweatshirt and a pair of green boxer briefs — already with a prominent stain of precum — Yunho was suddenly more than happy to oblige. The sweet, musky scent coming from the Omega was intoxicating, to say the least. He felt his wolf, U-Know, stirring as well, eager for what was to come.

Luhan wasn't his destined mate, and — in Yunho's opinion — too young to bear children, so the Alpha made sure to wear a every time they mated, but at the same time, he enjoyed the pleasure, as did Luhan, judging by his lewd moans. Besides, a little relief of tension might be a good thing in preparation for tonight's meeting. Mating season was starting, and all the Carriers and Non-carriers of the Northern Division would be gathered in one place. It would be difficult to focus on the issue at hand.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

When the Moon Clan arrived at the meeting sight (an abandoned Buddhist monastery), they went to their assigned area and settled down, eating some food that Ryeowook had prepared for them. These meetings tended to drag out.

Having greeted friends and relatives from the other clans, they noticed that only Star Clan hadn't arrived yet. This was not unusual, since they lived the furthest from the sight. To their dismay, the members of Moon Clan realised that they would be sitting right across from them. The two master clans were rivals since the Old Days, and it was only the decree by the King Clan that kept them from fighting. Save for a few individuals, neither of the clans remembered the cause of the feud, only that it had been so for half a milennium. They were currently in a "live-and-let-live" situation.

After a while, Jinki and Siwon, two middle-ranking members of King Clan, came into the great hall, carrying long bundles of silver threads. While wearing thick leather clothing to protect themselves from the metal, they hung up the delicate yet deadly curtains along the pathway in the middle, and around the still empty seating area.

"What's with the silver?" Zitao asked.

"Star Clan is in heat, most likely. The fences keep us from approaching them", Changmin answered.

"So? We're all more or less in heat", Hyukjae said.

"Since they are almost exclusively Carriers, they get special status. Besides, neither the Alpha pair nor the Beta pair of King Clan can say no to Jaejoong. Not after the Purge."

"The Purge?" Minho looked confused. As one of the younger members of Moon Clan, he didn't know werewolf history as well as the others.

"One century ago, the humans in the area wanted to kill us all. Jaejoong saved the Alpha pair from the fire, and now King Clan all treat him like a freaking god in wolf's clothing", Jonghyun said absent-mindedly. He was searching for his childhood friend, Minseok of the Summer Clan, waving enthusiastically when he found him.

Suddenly, the unmistakeable scent of wolves in heat filled the air, heavy and licentiously intoxicating. Everyone in the temple suddenly became restless, as their primal selves woke.

"Speak of the devil", Kyuhyun muttered as the members of Star Clan became visible between the trees.

Even Moon Clan couldn't tear their eyes off the beautiful appearances of Jaejoong and his pack members. Said men walked down the pathway, looking almost regal, while ignoring the predatory growling and ruckus behind the silver threads.

Jinki and Siwon held back the silver curtains to allow Star Clan to take their seats, after which they bowed to Jaejoong and left to join their own pack.

Jaejoong glared at Yunho through the curtain, and Moon Clan's Alpha returned the sentiment. They were not enemies, per se, but they weren't on each other's Christmas lists either.


The meeting was long and loud, as the clans had different opinions about how to deal with Rogue Pack. The younger Summer and Winter Clans feared the vicious Rogues and wanted to stay as far away from them as possible, while the more experienced Moon and Star Clans wanted to kill them once and for all, as they should have done a long time ago. The members of the Moon, Star and current King Clans went way back, many of them having spent their cub years playing together, and an attack on either Clan was an attack on all of them.

"Heechul! What did they say when you summoned them to the meeting?" Youngwoon demanded.

"Well, Yifan gave me a very detailed description of where I could shove this meeting, and Joonmyeon tried to bribe me into joining their side", Heechul said with a disgusted face.

The King Clan's Alpha and Beta pairs went away for some conference, and when they came back, they seemed somewhat hesitant, knowing that their solution might not be at all popular.

"These are our orders", Jungsoo said. "Rogue Pack have trained for war for many decades, while the rest of us have trained for peace. This was evident the other day, when Himchan nearly killed Jiyong just to make a point. The only way we can fight them is if we stay together. Summer and Winter Clans, you will move into the Western Mansion. Moon and Star Clans, take the Eastern Mansion."

"What?! No!" Jaejoong and Yunho protested as one. "You know we don't like each other, please don't do this!"

"This is far more important than your petty little feud! Isn't it time you put it behind you anyway?" Jungsoo barked. "You will live together, train together and eat together until you become as one. Only then can we defeat Rogue Pack. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

Who knows, you might even find your mates in each other, Hangeng joked through the mental bond much to the others' relief and amusement. Judging by the angry looks from both packs, they did not see what was so funny.


A/N:

Members of the King Clan have a mental bond with all the other clans, while "regular" clans can only communicate within the pack

New faces:

Jungsoo / Leeteuk

Youngwoon / Kangin

Hangeng

Jiyong / G-dragon

Jinki / Onew

Siwon

Minseok / Xiumin

Yifan / Kris

Joonmyeon / Suho

Please comment and tell me your thoughts ^_^