Nerd warning.

Let's go Seoul high

Kyuhyun pov

Ha it's that nerd and she's alone ,Psh what is she even doing ,reading? Lame I thought.

"Yah nerd ! " I shouted .

Seohyun pov

Unnies are always late . "Yah nerd!" a voice shouted .

I looked up to see the most evil person Kyuhyun."you have to do my English homework ."he shouted.

" No." I said .I have to have confidence in myself like my unnies told me .

Kyuhyun Pov

Did she just answer back the almighty Cho kyuhyun? I smirked "Wow don't you know who you just answered back ? " I questioned her.

Her face turned pale haha good for her."So" I said taking a seat next to her "you have to do it or else  "I said smirking.Hah I knew I won i  mean I'm  Cho Kyuhyun and you never say no to Kyuhyun.

Seohyun pov

 I turned pale I don't want anything bad to happen to me I'm scared."Mianhae I can't do it I will get in trouble." He frowned and started at me ."Goody two shoes he said ." Glaring at me angrily while shaking his head."You never learn do you nerd ? Never say no to Cho Kyuhyun,but if that's how you wanna play this game , two can play too." He said smirking and walked away .OMO what have I gotten myself into. Help me unnies.

 

Sorry it's quite short but don't worry more chapters will be coming soon.

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE ! 😀