Friends?

Let's go Seoul high

 

Ringringringring Math class well here I go.

Donghae Pov

Ok hyung see you later.Urgh math I hate math .Why can't Eunhyuk be with me I hate being alone well at least Sungmin. Ow crap" can't you see where your going " a voice said .I looked up to see the new girl Jessica .Do you know who I am I questioned her.She replied me with an unexpected answer " Yes your an fish ." And she walked off.Amazing this girl has some guts to talk to The Lee Donghae, and how am I a fish?

Sunny pov

We will meet her later ok ? Taeyeon asked Neh we all answered .Taeyeon and seohyun have singing class,while hyoyeon and yuri have dancing class and Yoona has acting class, and I'm stuck with math.I entered the class room and I look around there's no one there I'm early I guess.Soon the new blonde haired girl walked in , I smiled at her and she smiled back.Hello I'm Sunny nice to meet you."Nice to meet you too I'm Jessica , I'm new here" She replied.I thought she was cold I guess not.5 minutes later the teacher came in .Mr Lim was his name ,a lot of people said he's really nice well we will just have to see.

Jessica pov

That fish face guy is so stuck up , bet he's a kingka.Psh kingka like I'm afraid .I scan the classroom there is no one there except this short brown haired girl.She smiled at me and introduced herself .She goes by the name Sunny , she's nice I thought ,after introducing myslef the teacher and the rest of the class comes in .Mr Lim was the teachers name he let us choose our seats.Sunny asked me if she wanted to sit next to her . I nodded my head and we took a seat.

Sungmin pov

I rushed to math class knowing I'm late to find a fish standing in the middle of the path talking to himself .Most probably praising himself .Aigoo this kid .He looked up and noticed my presence "Hyung we have math together let's go !" Ringringringring the bell rang signaling the lesson started.Damn were late.

No ones pov

Math class had finally started and Mr Lim was teaching.The two boys rushed to their math class and apologized for their lateness.Since its was the first day he let them off. 

Math class was now over and Jessica had no one to eat with.Sunny knew she was new and invited her to sit with her friends.

Jessica pov

Yes math is over and finally Its lunch. Sunny tapped my shoulder I turned to face her ."Umm Jessica do you want to sit with me and my friends on lunch?" The short girl asked doing some ageyo."But is that ok with your friends ?" I questioned back . "We're friends now so yes!"Sunny answered .I smiled and we went off.Mabye the first day of school isint that bad.

Queenkas pov 

(I love KARA don't get me wrong couldn't think of another group.sorry KARA fans but don't worry something good will happen soon but not now)

 "Looks like the new girl made a new friend " Hara said "Yeah and I heard she was flirting with Donghae oppa "Gyuri answered. "One more time she does that she's getting it ."Ji young cursed angrily.The newbie has to learn thought Ji young.

DONT FORGET TO LIEK COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE 😃