9 of us

Let's go Seoul high

Yoona pov 

Ringringringring Lunch time.  

Acting class is so fun but it would be better if my unnies were with me.I see the new girl Sooyoung she looks lonely ."Hey Sooyoung wait." I called . The tall short haired girl turned to face Yoona.

Sooyoung pov

So hungry yes it's lucnh yes yes ! " Hey Sooyoung wait." I turn around to find a pretty looking girl."Yes?" I asked."My name is Yoona,I'm Yoona I was wondering  if you wanted to eat lunch with me and my friends ? We can show you around school , and don't worry were aren't like the queenkas ." She answered with a killer smile .I nodded my head and said I would love too join her ."Lets be friends ok , if you ever need help call me or my unnies ok?." She said "thank you " I answered back .

No ones pov

Soon the seven girls and their two new friends meet at the place they agreed to meet at."Taengoo! " Sunny waved at the older girl "Hey! i see Sunny you made a new friend." Taeyeon giggled."Nice to meet you I'm Taeyeon ." Taeyeon offered a handshake to Jessica."I'm Jessica nice to meet you ." Jessica giggled and shook Taeyeon's hand.Soon Yoona and Sooyoung came running to meet the rest of the girls."Taeyeon unnie , Sunny unnie" Yoona screamed Tayeon smiled "Hahah looks like we have another new friend . I'm Taeyeon nice to meet you let's be friends ." Taeyeon smiled.Sooyoung smiled back and and responded with a thank you and introduced her name.After a while all the nine girls were heading off to the canteen together.

Taeyeon pov

Okay let's welcome Sooyoung and Jessica to the group ."I'm Kim Tayeon." Your turn Sunny."I'm sunny bunny ageyo queen " Sunny giggled and did some cute ageyo.We all laughed "Im Yoona." Said Yoona."Wait what's your last name?"Jessica asked."IM Yoona" Yoona answered emphasizing on the IM."Seo Joo Hyun immida but please call me Seohyun ." Seohyun smiled."Stephase Hwang Mi Young but please call me Tiffany I'm korean American.Said the girl with an eye smile."I'm American korean too " Jessica said in English ."Im kwon Yuri " said a girl in black hair and that's hyoyeon .A girl with blonde hair waved."Well it's nice to meet you I'm Jessica" the blonde girl with cold features smiled and " I'm Sooyoung" the short haired girl said.