Jealousy

Childhood friends only... or are we??

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“I love you.” I said, caressing her face. She just stood there, staring at me. “I’m serious.” I continued.

“really?” she asked, I nodded.

“how many times do I need to tell you that I LOVE YOU?!” she giggled and put her arms around my neck.

“I love you too~” she said then gave me a quick smack on the lips.

 

She smiled then sat down on the sofa and continued her make-up.

 

“so.. we’re official, right?” I asked her, she looked at me and nodded.

“yes!” I screamed, she laughed.

“wait… don’t tell me you’re still going to that date?” I asked her.

“so? It’s not like we’re dating. It’s just a friendly date.” She told me.

“but~”

“what?”

“can’t you just… cancel it?”

“do you want me to cancel it?” she asked me, I nodded.

“arrasseo~” she laughed. “all I wanted is for you to say it.” I sat down beside her.

“wait, let me call him.” I nodded.

 

“yoboseyo? Oppa…”

 

“I’m sorry but something came up, maybe we could reschedule it next time?” I glared at her.

 

“oppa I’m really sorry….”

 

“neh… gomawo!” she said then hang up.

 

“ya! What do you mean rescheduling your date?” I asked her.

“waeyo?! There’s nothing wrong with it!”

“nothing wrong?! You’re seeing a guy while dating me, there’s nothing wrong?!”

“ahh… so you’re a protective boyfriend.” She giggled.

“no… I’m not.” I paused. “ayssi. Arrasseo if you want to have those ‘friendly dates’ then go.”

“ahh… my baby is jealous….” she said, hugging me from the side.

“no I’m not.” I blushed.

“don’t worry, even though oppa is more handsome than you, I still love you!” she said.

“ya! He’s more handsome?!”

“yup. Do you want me to lie?!” she said.

“ya!” she just laughed. “so… he’s older than you?” I asked her.

“nope~”

“no? then why do you call him ‘oppa’??”

“ahh… because he wanted me to call him oppa. I’m actually older than him by a year.”

“then why don’t you call me ‘oppa’?!”

“because I am older than you by two years!”

“I want you to call me oppa.” I pouted.

“no!” she stood up and run.

 

I stood up and ran after her. After running after each other, I caught her in my arms so I lift her up and lay her on the sofa. I was on top of her.

 

“call me oppa,”

“no!”

“come on! ‘oppa~’”

“andwae!”

“if you won’t call me I’ll kiss you!”

“no! and you don’t have the permis—“ I cut her off by kissing her lips.

“and who said I don’t have the permission to kiss you? you’re mine now.” I said and kissed her again. I felt her smiling as she wrap her arms around my neck to bring us closer.

 

 

MY POV

After that day, Kyuhyun and I always call each other. He would call me whenever they have a long break for rehearsals, before sleeping; he even calls me when he was in the bathroom! Lol. But I like it the way he does it. he’s really sweet and everything… he’s perfect for me.

 

Our relationship is secret. The Super Junior members don’t know about it, even Donghae oppa, my childhood friend, doesn’t know about it. Only Sungmin oppa knows about our relationship. Well it’s kinda hard since we needed to pretend like we’re friends in front of Super Junior members, and then we needed to pretend that we don’t know each other when we are outside. If you’re asking if we’re going out on dates, the answer is yes. Where? Well in the places where only old people would go so that no one can recognize him. Sometimes he would visit me at my apartment so that we can do anything we want. And of course not doing that “something” you erted minds!

 

There was one day when I heard Teukie oppa is sick, so I cooked porridge for him and visited him in the dorms.

 

When I reached the dorms, I pressed the doorbell and Donghae opened it.

 

“hi oppa~” I greeted him, he quickly smiled.

“oh! What brings you here? Come in!” he said as he led me in.

“I heard that Teukie oppa is sick… so I brought him some porridge.” I told him.

“awww…. My baby is so sweet!” he said as he hugged me from the side, I just smiled.

 

Yeah, I forgot to tell you… Donghae oppa is like my best friend. I mean we would always hug each other, call each other ‘jagiya’ or ‘baby’ ,etc. Kyuhyun knows about that, but sometimes he would get jealous also

 

I went to the kitchen and poured the porridge into a bowl and went to Teukie oppa’s room. When I entered the room, he’s still sleeping, so I guess I’ll just return and feed him later. So I went to the living room first. Donghae oppa and Kyuhyun are there, watching TV. And of course, I went to sit beside Donghae oppa so he won’t get suspicious.

 

“oppa~” I sang as I sit beside her.

“oh! How was it? Did Leeteuk hyung ate it?” I shook my head. “mwoh?! Why?? Ayssi. Don’t worry, maybe hyung has bad taste buds right now.” I giggled.

“oppa, he’s still sleeping that’s why I haven’t fed him yet.”

“ahhh…” I just smiled at him.

 

MY POV

After that conversation, we just continued watching TV. Later on, I can feel Donghae oppa staring at me, so I looked at him.

“mwoya?! What are you looking at?!!” he just continued staring at me. “oppa!”

“I miss you~” he suddenly said, I just stuck my tongue out. And then he started tickling me. “oppa! Stop it!!” I said between laughs. He continued tickling me until I fell on the carpet and then now, he’s on top of me. “oppa stop it!!!” I said, finally he stopped, staring at me again. “what?!!”

 

“I’ll stop tickling you in one condition.”

“what?”

“kiss me~” he said, pointing to his cheeks.

“no!” I said, he started tickling me again.

“ahhhH!!!! Arrasseo…” I laughed, he stopped then smiled. He leaned in, so I kissed him on the cheeks.

 

When we stood up, I noticed Kyuhyun wasn’t there anymore. so I excused myself from Donghae oppa and told him that I’ll go to the bathroom. But instead of going to the bathroom, I went to Kyuhyun and Sungmin oppa’s room. I knocked at the door a few times, but no one’s answering. So I turned the knob, and thank God it was opened, so I went in, only to see Kyuhyun on the bed. When he saw me, he quickly sat up straight spoke,

 

“what are you doing here? Aren’t you having fun with your oppa?!” he said, looking away.

“aww… my boyfriend is jealous…” I said as I sat beside him.

“no I’m not!” I turned his chin so that he would look at me.

“sorry~” I pouted. He just stared at me for a moment then looked away. So I sighed and stood up.

“where are you going?” he asked, I didn’t answer his question, instead I continued walking as I reach the door and lock it. and then I went back beside him again.

“I thought you’re going back to hyung again.” he pouted, I just giggled.

“Kyuhyun you don’t need to be jealous! you know that I love you, right?” he just lie down, I pouted.

“Kyuhyunnie~ why are you making this hard for me?” I said as I wrapped my arms around his stomach and rest my head on his chest.

“because you’re always making me jealous.” he said, I looked up to him.

“with Donghae oppa? You know that he’s just an ‘oppa’ to me, right?”

“but sometimes I don’t feel like he is just an ‘oppa’ to you.”

“ahhh… Kyuhyun-ah~” I said as I hug him tighter. “what do you want me to do so that you’ll forgive me?” I asked him.

“I don’t know….”

 

I look at him again as I sat up and positioned above him, with my palms resting on his bed as support. I just stared at him, with him staring back at me. I smiled as I leaned towards him and gave him a long peck on the lips. I can feel him smiling as he wraps his arms around me and turn me over as he was now on top of me.

 

*knock knock* the door suddenly cried. 

 

 

thanks for all the people who are supporting this one-shot/short story of mine. :D i really appreciate it! :DD thank you a lot!! please leave more responses/comments to the story! <3