I Love You

Childhood friends only... or are we??

 

MY POV

‘oh really?’ I replied.

‘are you free now? I have something for you~’

‘jinjja? Of course I’m free!’ I replied and got ready.

 

I might be trying to forget him, but of course he’s still my friend… and he has something for me so I went to see him. Haha!

 

We met at the Starbucks near my apartment. Well we always meet there. XD anyways, when I got there, he was just sitting there, with his head down.

 

“hi~” I greeted him, he looked up at me.

“oh… hello~” he smiled.

“so….”

“so….?”

“where is it?”

“what?”

“you said you have something for me!” I said.

“ohh…. Yeah… about that… you see… I forgot.”

“mwoh?!!”

“no, I mean… I don’t really have something for you.” he confessed.

“ya! Then why did you call me for??”

“because… I missed you??” he said, I just blushed a little and stuck my tongue out.

“ayssi. Since you don’t have anything to give me, I’ll just leave.”

“mwoh?!!” I laughed.

“joke~ so what do you want to order?”

“umm… anything would be fine.”

“okay, wait for me here~” I said and left my phone and bag on the table.

 

KYUHYUN’S POV

“okay, wait for me here~” she said and left her phone and bag on the table. After she left, I watch her as she went to the counter. Then suddenly her phone started ringing. So I took it to see who’s calling, it’s  ‘Minho ya~ :)’. I wonder who is this guy? I saw her coming back so I returned her phone. She put the tray on the table and served the drinks. After that, she sat down began drinking her coffee.

 

“umm… someone called you.” I told her.

“jinjja?” she said and look at her phone. She quickly smiled and returned the call.

 

“yoboseyo? Oppa, why did you call?”

 

“tonight?” she giggled. “umm… yeah I’m free, why?”

 

“arrasseo… but where will we meet?”

 

“ohh… okay. 7PM, right?”

 

“okay~ see you!” she said then hang up.

 

“who’s that?” I asked her.

“who’s who?”

“the one you called.”

“ohh… it’s Minho….” She smiled.

“friend?” I asked her.

“well… yeah… you can say that.” She laughed.

“he’s asking you out?”

“umm… yes.”

“why?”

“what do you mean why?”

“why is he asking you out on a date??”

“umm… why, can’t we? Honestly we’ve been dating for a week now… and he’s really nice and handsome. You want to see him?” she said and showed me her phones’ wallpaper. “handsome, right?” she giggled.

“he is your wallpaper?” I ask her.

“well… I am his wallpaper, so why not?” she laughed.

“ohh…” is all that I can say.

“oh, Kyuhyunnie,” she said looking at her watch.

“what?”

“I need to go, I still have work. So see you next time!” she said then left.

 

After she left, I’ve decided to leave and go back to the dorms. I went directly to my room as I’ve decided to take a nap. But after a while, I just can't seem to fall asleep. So I was just in my room, walking back and forth. Sungmin hyung entered the room and lie on the bed.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, what’s wrong?”

“huh? No-nothing.” I said, still walking back and forth.

“come on, tell me. maybe I could help you.”

“hyung… she’s going on a date.” He chuckled, I glared at him.

“who?" he paused as he sat up straight, and then he giggled. "ahhhh.... so you’re jealous? What if she’s going on a date? It’s not like you’re dating her.”

“of course not! It’s just… I’m a little worried. You know… she showed me the picture of the guy, he is indeed handsome, but what if he’s just going to dump her after their date?” I told him.

“so you do like her.”

“mwoh?!! Of course not! I’m just worried… as a friend.”

“aigoo Kyuhyun-ah. I know that you like her. The first day when Donghae introduced her to us, I saw you checking her out. You even stole Donghae’s phone just to get her number!” he chuckled.

“ho-ho-how did you know??”

“secret~” he smiled. “Kyuhyun-ah, if you really like her, just tell her! Ask her to cancel their date or something.”

“but what if she didn’t? what if she already likes that guy?”

“well at least you’ve tried, right? what time is her date?” he asked.

“7PM.”

“then go there beforehand! So you could change her mind~”

“but hyung….”

“aigoo Kyuhyunnie~ if you’re thinking of your image after she dumped you… then okay! Just let her date that guy! I bet she likes him back anyway~”

“hyung!!!” I whined like a kid, he just stood up.

“I already told you my opinion, but it’s still up to you…” he patted my shoulder and went out of the room.

 

After what he said, I’ve decided to lie on my bed and think about what he said.

 

It’s 5PM, and I found myself in front of her apartment. I went down and pressed the doorbell. My heart is beating really fast right now because I haven’t rehearsed anything. I don’t know what I will say if she’s in front of—

 

“oh? Kyuhyun-ah, what are you doing here?” she asked, peeping a little.

“umm… can I come in?” I asked her.

“umm… okay.” She said, opening the door.

 

She’s just wearing a bathrobe and a towel on her hair.

 

“Kyuhyunnie~ can you help me to choose a dress? Which do you think is better,

This one,

or this one?

 

is she seriously going to ask me about these things? I mean, I am here to ask her to cancel her date, and not to help her to look more beautiful for that guy! Is she trying to make me jealous?

 

“umm… I don’t know.” I told her, she pouted.

“ayssi. Oh, may I ask why are you here? Oh! Do you want some tea?” I nodded.

“wait.” She said and went to the kitchen.

 

‘. How am I able to convince her not to go to that date?’ I thought.

 

I went to the kitchen where she was, and there she is, getting a cup for my tea.

“hey,” I called her.

“oh? Wait… it’ll be done in a minute,” she said, sitting down on the counter. I went to her side and sat down beside her. She smiled at me.

“so… what brings you here?” she asked.

“umm you see…. Can you canc—“

“ahh! The tea!” she went down and turned the stove off. “whew” she sighed. “what is it again?” she looked at me, I shook my head.

 

She got the cup and pours the tea. After that, she went back to the living room, continuing her make-up. I didn’t drink my tea, instead, I went to the living room. Okay now, I’ll really tell her. Cho Kyuhyun aja!!

 

“hey~” I called her, she stopped putting her eyeliner and looked at me.

“yes?” I scooted nearer to her, making the space within us, smaller.

“wha-what are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m… I’m…”

“what?”

“I want you to cancel your date tonight.” Okay there, I said it. >.<

“mwoh?!” she gave me a sarcastic laugh. “and why would I do that?!”

“because… because… I want you to do it.”

“mwoh?! Am I your slave or something?!” she said, I think getting pissed off. ‘ayssi. Why is it so hard?!!’ I thought.

“Kyuhyun-ah, what I’ve said last time… just forget about it.” she said, staring at the ground.

“mwoh? But… why??”

“you were right… I shouldn’t fall in love with an idol like you…” she paused and looked at me. “So even though I said that I liked you, you don’t have the right to tell me who will I date, arrasseo??!” she smiled at me.

“but… I like you.” she laughed.

“ohh jinjja?! Then should I say you shouldn’t be falling in love with a normal person like me?” she said sarcastically.

“noona.. I’m serious.” I looked at her in the eyes.

“Kyuhyun-ah, enough of this jokes, I still need to get ready.” She said and stood up.

 

As my reflexes acted faster than my brain, I quickly hugged her from the back.

 

“wha-what are you doing?” she asked.

“I told you I’m serious. Tell me, do you like him?”

“yes.” She answered in an instant. I turned her around to face me.

“how about me?” I asked her.

“Kyuhyun, I’m going to be late.” She changed the topic.

“I love you.” I said, caressing her face.