I'll forget about you

Childhood friends only... or are we??

 

MY POV

I don’t want to hear anything that he will say… I know that he’ll reject me anyways. But at least I’ve already told him what I felt. But I feel like tearing up right now. I know that now, what I feel for him is not just a ‘crush’. I don’t know what it’s called but I know it’s more than that.

 

 

After that day, SM Town has a concert in L.A so all of them flew in L.A. well… I think that would be a good way to start forgetting Kyuhyun. They will be away for… I think almost a week? So yeah, I’ll just focus on forgetting about him. And besides, when I confessed to him… he didn’t react or something or… maybe because I didn’t wait for him to answer me? but still, I think he wouldn’t consider my confession. Why? Because I know that there are a lot of pretty, hot, y girls out there that is dying to be with him. And who am I?! I’m just a typical average girl. 

There was one day that Jiyeon shared a link on her twitter. I got curious so I opened it. when I opened it… it was SeoHyun and Kyuhyun; it was their duet. I was trying my best not to watch it, but of course as much as I wanted to deny things, I know that I miss him… so much. So yeah, I’ve decided to watch it anyways. While still watching it, I felt like my heart is breaking up into pieces, they hold each others’ hands. Well… I don’t know if he likes her, or she likes him… or it was just for their performance. But either way it hurts. It hurts seeing them together… I know that I don’t have the right to be mad at SeoHyun, or even to get jealous of her because Kyuhyun and I aren’t dating. I maybe confessed my feelings to him, but then I know that he doesn’t like me back. It’s a one way love. I closed the video and called Jiyeon.

 

“yoboseyo?” she answered.

“Jiyeon-ah, I just wanted you to set me up with the guy that you’ve told me before.”

“mwoh?! Why??”

“just… it’s just that I wanted to have some love life right now. It’s getting really boring you know.” I chuckled.

“are you sure? Are you sure you wanna do this because you really want to? Or… because you wanted to forget him?” she asked.

“Jiyeon-ah, just set me up, okay? Is tomorrow going to be fine?” I asked her.

“I guess so.”

“then call me after you talked to him, okay?”

“okay~”

“thanks!!” I said then hang up.

 

After that, I lie on my bed thinking of what just happened. Later on, Jiyeon called me to confirm my date tomorrow. I was kinda excited to see him because Jiyeon has been talking about him, how nice he is, how handsome he is, etc. so now, I’m really looking forward to see him. :D

 

This is the first time that I would go on a blind date that Jiyeon had set me up. She has been setting me up for almost twice a month with one guy! I mean, I’m glad the guy did not give up on me. :D anyway, we met in a restaurant… and when I saw him, my jaw almost dropped. One word to describe him--> HOT.

 

I feel like squealing like a fan girl if he’s an idol or an artist!! OMG!! <3 I tried to compose myself and went to the table. When he saw me, he quickly stood up and pulled the chair for me. ‘how gentleman’ I thought. So…. Plus points! Hihi. After that, he went back to his seat, I bowed at him and so he did.

 

“annyeonghaseyo~” I greeted him.

“annyeonghaseyo~ Lee Minho imnida” he said.

“I’m—“ he cut me off

“I already know you. Jiyeon has been setting me up on you for quite a while…” he laughed a little. “she said you were busy, but since I am very eager to meet you, I said I can wait.” He continued.

“how sweet of you!” I smiled at him.

“I’m glad you’re not busy right now…”

“yeah… I wanted some time off…” I told him.

“so… let’s eat?” he asked, I nodded.

 

Well we talked about things, I mean about his family, work, hobbies, etc. he said that he was dreaming to be an actor someday, and I told him he’s near to his dream because he’s really handsome. But he just laughed at me, thinking that I was just making him feel better.

 

After eating, we went to a mall like a normal date. He’s really a gentleman because he would open the door for me, held out his hand when I went out of the car, etc. I think I like him… but then again I think he’s too nice for me, isn’t he?

 

While I was walking around the mall, I saw a really cute pair of flats. I was staring at it when Minho walked up to me,

“you like it?” he asked.

“ahh… anio.” I smiled, then walk away.

 

I started walking around, window shopping, when Minho popped out of nowhere.

 

“ahh! You startled me.” I said, holding my chest, he just laughed.

“may I ask a favor?” he said.

“what?”

“can you call me ‘oppa’?”

“mwoh? But I’m older than you!”

“please? And come on! It’s not even a year.”

“ayssi. Arrasseo. Oppa~” he chuckled.

“and with that, I’ll give you something.”

“mwoh? Waeyo?” I asked, he handed me a paper bag. “what’s this?” I asked him.

“open it!” he said excitedly. When I opened it, it was the flats that I was looking at a while ago.

“aww… gomawo~” I said then hugged his waist a little. I pulled back and said: “how much?”

“no! it’s my gift!”

“gift? For what?”

“you know… for our first date? And for calling me ‘oppa’” he smiled.

“ayssi.” I just laughed at his silliness. “geunde….”

“what?” he asked.

“the shoes…. It’s the wrong size.” I chuckled.

“jinjja? Ayssi. You were looking at that one, so I thought that was your size. Let me change it.” he said and got it.

 

After changing the shoes into my size, we walked around the mall some more then eat dinner. After dinner, he sent me home.

 

“oppa…. I had fun… I wish we could have another date again next time.”

“yeah…. So I’ll call you?”

“sure!” I laughed.

“arrasseo. Jaljayo~”

“jaljayo~”

 

After that day/night, Minho and I are communicating regularly, though we haven’t got into another date because of our work.

 

One day, Kyuhyun texted me, saying…

 

‘hey we’re back~’