you can't love me....

Childhood friends only... or are we??

 

MY POV

“why didn’t you call me?” Donghae oppa asked.

“mworago??” I asked him, confused.

“I inserted my number in the album…” he said.

“ahh… I thought you were doing that in every fan.” I laughed. “geunde… do you even know me?” I asked him.

“of course! How can I forget my childhood friend??” he said then hugged me.

“aww… I’m so touched!” I hugged him back, but quickly pulled back.

“waeyo?” he looked at me, confused.

“what if your fans see us? They will kill me.” I smiled at him, he just laughed.

“come on, I’ll introduce you to the guys.” He said and held my hand,

“I.. I can walk by myself,” I told him and he let go of my hand.

 

I didn’t know that they were in the same restaurant, well except that they are in the VIP room. He introduced me to everybody as his childhood friend of course. There hot guy was staring at me, so I feel like blushing, but then there’s another guy who stood up and examine me. I just stared at the ground as Donghae oppa hits him.

“Eunhyuk-ah! Don’t stare at her like that!!” Donghae oppa said.

“mian~ geunde… are you in the autograph signing a while ago?” Eunhyuk? Yeah I think Eunhyuk oppa asked me.

“umm… yeah…” I replied while nodding my head.

“I knew it! you’re the one who shouted EunHae, right?” he asked again, I started blushing because of embarrassment, but then I nodded.

“it’s okay~” he said as he put his arms around me, with other members reacting.

“YAA!!!” they’re shouting, I just giggled.

“umm… oppa I need to go,” I told Donghae oppa.

“what? Why??” he pouted.

“well… I ordered already, and my table was outside…”

“jinjja? Then maybe you could eat with us,” he said as he glanced over to the other members, with them nodding.

“anio… it’s okay…” I said.

“please?? I missed you so much!!” he gave me a puppy eyes. I just smiled and nodded in defeat.

 

And with that, we ate lunch together, taking some of the awkwardness around us by asking me random questions or telling embarrassing stories about Donghae oppa.

 

After eating lunch, they have their next schedule so we bid our goodbyes to each other with Donghae oppa telling me to contact him after I got home. ‘still a thoughtful guy’ I thought.

 

 

Few days have passed and Donghae oppa and I kept our communication with each other. He would text me whenever he’s free, and then I would go to their dorms and visit them. And because of that, all of us, I mean Super Junior members and I became closer.

 

There was one night that I was lying on my bed, thinking about how cute Kyuhyun is. I mean, he’s maybe evil to his hyungs, but he’s really nice and sweet to me. I wanna ask his number, but then of course I’m afraid he’ll reject me. So maybe I’ll just keep this little crush to myself.

 

One night, I was about to go home from work when an unknown caller is calling me. I thought it would be something important so I answered it.

 

“yoboseyo?”

“umm… yoboseyo?” a familiar voice answered.

“nuguseyo?”
“umm… you see…. This is Kyuhyun…”

“Kyuhyun? Cho Kyuhyun??” I asked, shocked.

“yes… umm… if you’re not busy, do you mind having coffee with me??” he asked. My heart started beating really fast…

“u-uummmm… when?”

“now? If you’re not busy…”

“ohh… okay… but where should we meet?” I asked him.

“at the Starbucks near your apartment.”

“ohh… okay.”

“see you!”

“okay~” I smiled then hang up.

 

OMG!! He just asked me into a date!!! But… ayssi. Maybe he’s just bored or something. I should not be thinking about those things. >_>

 

Anyway, we met up in the Starbucks near my apartment. And when I got there, I think he was already there, he was wearing a hat that covers his gorgeous face. But just to be sure, I called him again. and yup, it was him. :D so I went to the seat across him, leaving my bag and ordering 2 coffees. After that, I went back to our table.

 

“so… what’s up?” I asked, looking at him.

“umm… I don’t have company” he pouted. ‘I knew it. :(‘ I thought. “all my hyungs have schedules or went out with their friends… I was left alone in the dorms.” He said.

“aww… maybe they took a revenge on you.” I chuckled.

“revenge? For what??”

“you know, for always bullying them”

“no I’m not.” He pouted.

“oh, may I ask how did you get my number?” I asked him.

“well… it’s a secret~”

“mwoya?!” he laughed.

“I got it from Donghae hyung…”

“ahhh…..”

 

We continued chatting until we didn’t notice the time that it was late already.  I said that I need to go home, and he insisted in dropping me home. And when we reached my apartment…

“Kyuhyunnie, thanks or the ride~” I smiled at him before opening the door.

“noona….” He called me,

“yes?”

“are you free this Saturday?”

“umm…  I think so, why?”

“do you want to go to the amusement park with me? I’m…. I’m….”

“sure.” I said, he smiled at me.

“I’ll call you then.”

“okay~” I said, “take care!”

“I will!” he said then drove off.

 

===Saturday===

Well today is the day that I am waiting for… Kyuhyun and I will go to the amusement park. Well I’m trying to control my feelings for him… anyway it’s just a crush; I think there’s nothing wrong with it, right?

 

We rode almost all the rides starting from the roller coaster, bump cars, Viking, etc. it was really fun!! We didn’t notice the time that it was almost 4PM already and we haven’t eaten anything yet, so we’ve decided to buy something from the hotdog stand. After buying, we sat down on the bench beside it. Kyuhyun ate his hotdog sandwich for like a minute, he almost gulped everything in one bite! So I’ve decided to give him mine, since I’m not hungry at all.

 

“ohh~” I said as I give him my hotdog sandwich.

“but… aren’t you hungry?”

“not really, I ate breakfast a while ago…”

“I also ate breakfast, but riding those rides made me hungry” he pouted.

“that’s why I’m giving you mine,” I said as I handed him my sandwich.

“are you sure?” he asked, I nodded.

“I can buy later if I got hungry anyways.” I smiled at him. He finally took it and started eating it.

 

I was just staring at how he was eating the sandwich. He looked so cute!! :”) after wiping his mouth, he looked at me, I quickly turned my gaze to my foot.

 

“don’t stare at me like that, you might fall for me.” he chuckled.

“no I’m not!!” I denied, staring at my foot.

“you can’t fall in love with me….” he said, I looked at him. “because I’m an idol… it will be hard.” He continued. I just gave him a fainted smile.

 

After riding few more rides, we’ve decided to go home. The ride to my home was silent; Well of course because I am hurt. And when we reached my apartment…

 

“Kyuhyun-ah,”

“hmm?” he looked at me.

“I just wanna thank you for inviting me today. I really enjoyed it.”

“me too~ I hope we can go out again next time,” he smiled at me, I gave him a fainted smile.

“geurom… jaljayo~” I said and was about to open the door when I suddenly stopped.

“Kyuhyun-ah,”

“yes?”
“I just wanted to tell you how much I like you…” I said then stared at the road.  “well… what you’ve said a while ago… I will always remember that, I will try my best not to fall for you, don’t worry. And… I’m sorry.” I said and went out.