Busted. ??

Childhood friends only... or are we??

 

 

MY POV

. We both opened our eyes as I pushed him. We stood up and fixed ourselves as we were thinking of an excuse why I was in his room.

“let’s just say you were borrowing something.” Kyuhyun said.

“borrowing what?”

“umm… I don’t know. toilet paper?” I nodded as he ran to the bathroom and get some toilet paper.

 

*knock knock*

 

We looked at each other before as our hearts started to beat really fast because of nervousness. Kyuhyun nervously opened the door and…

 

“hyung!! Ayssi. I thought it was Donghae hyung” he scratched his head. Sungmin oppa giggled and went inside the room.

“having fun?” he looked at me, I blushed a little.

“hyung! How can you ask that?!” Kyuhyun replied for me, Sungmin oppa just laughed.

“well, I’m sorry to ruin the fun… but I just want you to know that Leeteuk hyung is awake now.”

“ohh jinjja? Kyuhyunnie I need to go~” I said as I kissed him on the cheeks before leaving, but he grabbed my hand and turned me around.

“what?” I asked him.

“we’re not yet done.” He smirked; I just stuck my tongue out as Sungmin oppa laughed.

 

I went out of the room and fed Leeteuk oppa the porridge that I brought. And after that, I bid goodbye to the boys as I went back home to my apartment.

 

 

SJ-M will have their long stay in Taiwan for 2 months. I mean two long months! But I cannot do anything because that’s work. As much as I don’t want Kyuhyun to leave, he needs to because of his work. >.<

 

For those two months, the only communications that we had was texting. He would call me sometimes, but because Donghae oppa was with them, he cannot call me that often.

 

 

There was one day that I had my free time so I was searching for Kyuhyun in the internet. And then I found an article saying that Kyuhyun is flirting with an idol member with her name starting with ‘S’. at first I hesitated clicking it… then suddenly my the doorbell rang. So I clicked the ring and then stood up to open the door.

“hi~ I’m back!” Kyuhyun said as he hugged me, I just gave him a fainted smile.

 

We went in and I went to my room to continue reading the article. He followed me as I sat on my bed and lay my laptop on my lap. He lies beside me with his head resting on my arm.

 

“what are you doing?” he asked me, I didn’t respond as I was reading the article. His gaze turned to my laptop and then he suddenly shut my laptop.

“ya!” I yelled at him. He snatched my laptop and put it on the side table beside him.

“ya! I was reading that!”

“but I am here~ I missed you so much, but then you’re going to spend your time reading some stupid articles?!!!”

“waeyo? Are you hiding something from me??” I asked him.

“of course not!” he answered quickly.

“you better make sure… or else!” I threatened him.

“or else what?!” he said, leaning closer to my face, smiling.

“no-nothing.” I blushed and look away. He then chuckled and hugged my stomach as he rests his head on my shoulder. While I, on the other hand, interlocked my left hand with his as I brush his hair with my right hand.

“I think you should sleep. I know you’re tired.” I told him and smiled. He looked at me and then leaned in for a kiss.

 

 

Kyuhyun and I have been dating for almost a year now… and we’re going strong. Sometimes we would fight or may I say we would have a little misunderstanding because he would always get jealous with me being close to Donghae oppa… and sometimes I would also get jealous with some girls that are flirting with him. But then at the end of the day, we would always work things out. :)

 

 

Today is Donghae oppa’s birthday, and he asked me if I could go on with a dinner with them tonight. And of course I said yes, so now, I am preparing for his birthday dinner. I took a glance at my gift for Donghae oppa…

 

I smiled before returning it to the box and finally put it into my purse so that I won’t forget about it.

 

It’s now 7PM, and Donghae oppa said that Prince Manager will come here to fetch me. After a few minutes, someone pressed the doorbell and I bet it’s Prince Manager oppa. And when I opened the door, it’s really him. So he drove me to the restaurant and led me where they are. But then Manager oppa led me into a garden-like place and there’s a man playing a violin. I looked up to him,

 

“oppa, where are they? I thought we’re going to celebrate Donghae oppa’s birthday? I asked Manager oppa. But instead of replying to my question, he just led me to the table and left. After he left, Donghae oppa appeared out of nowhere and handed me a rose.

“o-oppa, what’s all of this?” I asked him, he just smiled at me.

“shall we eat?” he asked, not answering my question as he pulled the chair for me. I just stared at him, he smiled and slightly pushed me to sit down.

“oppa, what’s going on? I thought we’re going to eat dinner?”

“aren’t we going to eat dinner?” he smiled.

“no… I mean with the other members.”

“don’t you want to eat dinner with me?” he asked, I bit my lip.

“it’s not that---“ he cut me

“okay then, let’s start eating?” he said as few waiters came with trays in their hands and served the dinner.

 

 

“wahhhh”

“you love steak, right?” he asked me, I nodded, and then he smiled at me.

“cha~” he said as he cut my steak for me.

“oppa I can do it by myself,”

“andwae… let me do it for you.”

“oppa, I’m not a kid anymore.”

“come on, just for today?” he pouted, I just giggled and nodded.

“oppa…” I called him,

“hmm?” he paused for a while and then looked at me.

“no-nothing.”

We ate our dinner without a word. I would like to ask him some questions that have been running through my mind, but then I know that he won’t answer it anyway so I just shrugged it off. When I would look at him, he would always smile at me, which made me blush and look away. I wonder what’s up with him. I mean, today is his birthday… and nothing more, right? but why would he want to have a dinner with me? I mean, us, two, alone, like seriously? It’s not like he’s going to accept my confession years ago, right?