Welcome

Silent Protectors

The club was suffocating. The overpowering smell of smoke and desire reeked in the air, worming its way into Jae-in's nostrils. She watched in disgust from a more secluded corner of the club as humans rubbed themselves against one another like dogs in heat. The colorful lights highlighting their pleasure. 

 

Jae was stalking in the darkness of the club for her prey to arrive, ignoring the hungry lions glancing at her as they prowled the floor for their next meal. As much as she wanted to rip out their throats for daring to set their dirty eyes on her, only one person's blood would be spilt tonight. Besides, a queen didn't have time to play with the street dogs. 

 

Soon enough her target strode into the club, his pack in tow, with a smug look on his face as women immediately noticed his presence. Some of them literally swooned and dropped their for him right there. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. 

 

Jae-in smirked, watching his back disappear into the VIP room of the club, his gang flanking his sides and in his arms. 

 

Let the game begin 

 

She strode up to body guard standing directly in front of the room she needed entrance to. Of course her mind had calculated that there were many other ways of accessing this particular room, some easier and quicker like simply killing the guard, but she was in a playful mood tonight.  The guard looked down at her as she approached, sizing her up. She moved her arms slightly so her s practically spilled out of her tight dress. A flash of desire clouded in the guard's eyes before they turned blank again. Jae internally smirked again. 

 

Hook. 

 

Jae placed her hand on his arm, watching carefully as he tensed up. She grabbed his tie and pulled him down to her eye level, momentarily taking him by surprise. She leaned in to whisper in his ear, feeling his body shiver due to the contact. 

 

"Oppa." She whispered quietly, her breath brushing against his neck. 

 

"Let me in Oppa." Her hands trailed down his chest, teasing him.  

 

He gulped and looked down at her chest again, seeming to have a internal battle with himself. Her sharp eyes zoomed in on the obvious arousal awaking in his pants and internally chuckled. She leaned in closer him, pressing her chest directly against his. She lightly traced her fingers over his crouch, making him release a quiet groan. 

 

Line. 

 

She abruptly stepped away from the guard, making him look at her with confused eyes and a small pout. Jae gagged on the inside, but smiled sweetly on the outside.  

 

"I will take care of that- " She pointed towards his tight leather pants "If you let me in." She kept eye contact with him as she slowly her lips with half lidded eyes.

 

Jae watched in amusement as all the refusal leaked out of eyes and was replaced with raging lust. He nodded at her promise and quickly ushered her into the VIP room, giving her body a hungry glance before standing outside again.  

 

Sinker. 

 

Jae-in inwardly groaned and restrained herself from turning around and clawing his eyes out. She distracted herself by following the sounds of laughter father into the dimly lit room. The strong smell of alcohol hit her like a wall and she almost stumbled back. Regaining her posture, and blocking out all the voices and smells from the room, she gave the room a once over.  

 

Her target sat casually on a large couch occupying the fairly small room, his arms were spread open as girls literally covered him. Jae snorted quietly and continued looking around. Still-burning blunts and Tabaco laced the atmosphere, alcohol bottles carelessly thrown littered the floor, colorful pills lined a small table and to top it all off two members of her targets said 'gang' were even getting it on right there in the room in front of everyone's eyes.  

 

Animals. Truly animals. 

 

Jae-in glanced up just as her target did. Their black eyes made electrifying contact. He raked his eyes up and down her body, then slightly nodded in approval. She gave him her own check over and had to admit he was quite attractive. His inky black hair, that matched hers, was messily covering one eye and a cocky smirk was permanently carved into his face. His black shirt was buttoned down, leaving his chest on display as the marked him wherever they could touch.  

 

The man patted his thigh while maintaining eye contact with her. He whispered to the girls surrounding him, making them giggle and quickly leave the room. Jae swung her hips as she moved towards her target, straddling his body without hesitation. 

 

"Well aren't you just the perfect stranger." He spoke to her softly. "What's your name, baby?" He asked while his hands up and down her exposed thighs. 

 

She lowered her head slightly and forced herself to blush. She peeked up at him, black eyes clashing again. He searched her face, lips turning into a smile at her pink cheeks. His sharp teeth glinted in the lighting. 

 

One of her hands reached to softly cup his face, while the other trailed down her leg into her boots. 

 

The man his lips in anticipation as Jae leaned into his bare chest. 

 

"Cha Jae-in." She said quietly, before kissing his cheek. "Ave atque vale." 

 

His smile slowly faded as recognition clouded his face and his dark eyes widened. A small hiss left his throat as she pushed herself further down onto him, effectively pinning him. As quick as lighting she whipped out a blade confined in her boots and before he could take another breathe, strongly jammed it through his exposed heart.