Bone breaker.

I'm supposed to hate you.

“There!” She smiled when she looked at me.

“What do I look like this time?” I pouted.

“Cute” She pinched my cheeks and I looked in the mirror.

I wore a white tank top that had a tiger as its print then I also had on a black jacket, then I had on black pants and white boots. My hair was tied in a pony tail but my bangs weren’t pinned. Then I had eyeliner, blush on and some pink lip-gloss on.

“I swear, I am so good.” She smiled.

“Shut up” I looked at the clock and saw it was 7:50

“Oh no, I’ll be late” I stood up and grabbed my phone and walked outside.

“Are you gonna walk there?” She asked me.

“No, I have money for a cab ride.” I smiled.

“ohhh have fun!” She waved at me as I got in the cab. I told him to go to the park and he nodded.

I suddenly had a text “Waiting……” It was from Jiyong. I smiled and looked out the window.
When I finally arrived, I looked at my watch and saw it was 8:15.

“I’m late” I said as I walked around trying to look for him.

“yaa!” Someone said. I turned around and saw him with a smile.

“Tsk tsk” He shook his head “Our first date and your late”

“ Stop whining.” I smiled as I walked towards him. Suddenly he pulled out behind him a bouquet of white roses.

“Is that for me?” I asked.

“No they’re for me” He teased.

I rolled my eyes and got the flowers “thanks” I smelled them and smiled.

“So where do we go now?” I asked.

“Dinner.”  He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards this car.

We both sat at the passengers seat while the driver drove us somewhere.
“Where we gonna eat?” I asked smiling. Suddenly he got my hand and held it in a twine.

“Pizza hut” He smiled.

“How romantic” I teased.

“Just wait and see” He pinched my nose.

When we got to Pizza hut it was so cute, because our pizza was shaped in a heart and he got the ketchup and put GD loves Soon-ei on it. I kept laughing at how cute he was.
Then he forced me to feed him Pizza, which I eventually did. Then he placed ketchup on my cheek then kissed it off.

When we were done, he grabbed my hand and made his driver go home then we started walking.
“So….how was our first date so far?” He asked.

“Not so bad” I smiled as I linked arms with him.

“Hmmm. Can you imagine what would happen if Seungri found out about us?” He asked as he looked at the sky.

“Yeah, He’ll probably tie you down and drag you with his car or Throw you in the Pacific Ocean or maybe just kill you in your sleep.” I said smiling.

“You do know it’ll be harsher for you since you’re his sister.”

I shook my head “He loves me too much he’ll just say ‘Soon-ei, are you okay? Did that scary Jiyong hurt you. Don’t worry I’ll buy you anything you want’ “

He laughed and pinched my cheek. “yeah right”

We ended up going back to the park which made me happy, cause we played at the playground. I walked up the slide and looked at him.

“That thing is gonna break.” He teased. I suddenly threw a small stone at him.

“Yaa! “ He pouted.

“Do you know my song heartbreaker?” He asked.

“No…..why?” I said sitting down because I was just about to slide.

“I should rewrite it for you, instead of heart breaker, bone breaker. You’re my bo-bo-bone breaker.” He sang.

I smiled and suddenly slid down. He quickly caught me and made me stand up.

“So bone breaker….” He smiled at me.

“Yes heartbreaker?” I asked.

He held my cheek and placed his lips on mine. What a great first date. 


Its short, but I hope ya'll like it :) I love you all and your comments make me absolutely happy! LOVE YOU ALL XD