First date.

I'm supposed to hate you.

I woke up earlier than my alarm today which was strange. I stood up and decided to annoy my brother; I went in his room and saw him still asleep. I smiled and leaned closer to him.

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed and suddenly he jumped up and looked at me.

“Time to wake up” I smiled and walked out his room.

“Wait, did you just wake me up?” He said as I walked in my room and I took a shower.

When I was finished, I got dressed in my black pucca shirt and black shorts. I fixed my hair and walked to the kitchen finding my brother not even here yet. I smiled and decided to cook breakfast first.

“What to cook for---“ Seungri said as he walked in and saw me cooking.

“Foods ready.” I placed the food on the table and smiled at him.

“You finished ahead of me?” He pointed at himself.

“yeah, why?” I sat down and started to eat. He sat down and ate with me.

When we were done, we drove to the dance studio, finding only Taeyang and Jiyong there.

“Morning.” Seungri suddenly laid on the floor.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jiyong asked.

“She woke me up!” Seungri pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Taeyang who was on the phone. Suddenly a dog ran to me.

“Awwww, hello.” I smiled and bent down to pet it. “You are so cute, who owns you?”

“Gaho, come here.” I heard Jiyong say. The dog suddenly ran to him.

“that—that cute thing is yours?” I asked him. He nodded and smiled. I looked at how cute he and the dog looked like. I wanted to scream and pinch his cheeks and just jump on him with a hug, but I couldn’t. I quickly looked away and suddenly Yuri walk in the door with T.O.P and Daesung.

“Okay, lets start.” Seungri stood up and smiled.

“Are we doing pairings today?” Yuri asked as she set down her bag.

“Yeah” Daesung answered, Yuri suddenly gave me a huge smile. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jiyong who gave me a smirk.

“Great…” I said as I looked at the mirror.

 

“And stop” The last part was me and Jiyongs faces were inches apart, we breathed heavily as we looked into each others eyes.

“that was good.” Seungri said. I let go of him and quickly looked away. My lips have been cravings his for the last 2 hours now, but I had to control.

“okay, short break” Seungri said. I nodded and walked out of the room. I started walking trying to find the bathroom, when I heard the door close behind me, I turned around and saw Jiyong running towards me, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into this room.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He shook his head.

“Then why did you suddenly run out like that and grab me?”

“Well…” He said then he suddenly kissed me. I smiled and held his cheek. Then I quickly pulled away.
“Too dangerous here.” I smiled.

“Screw it” He pecked my lips “I’ve wanted to do this since you walked in this morning.”

“Here, a proposal. We haven’t had a first date right?” I smiled.

“right.” He smiled.

“Well since Yuri is in on this. I could lie that I’m hanging out with Yuri but truth is, we’re having our first date.” I said.

“I like that.” He said my cheek.

“I’m so smart.” I said smiling.

“Sure you are.” He laughed then held my hand. “Break is over”

I nodded and we walked back to the room. Him first, then after 5 minutes me.
“Okay, now its time for Yuri and me” Seungri smiled. He took Yuri’s hand and she flushed. I sat next to Taeyang as we watch T.O.P suddenly grab Yuri while they danced for about a few seconds and she was back in my brothers arms.

I watched as how ual my brother and Yuri’s face went when their bodies were so close to each other. Jiyong suddenly turned off the speakers.

“Maknae, your sister is watching you.” Jiyong pointed at me. I looked at myself and didn’t realize that my hand was already covering my mouth. Yuri suddenly stepped away from Seungri and smiled.

“Sorry” She said bowing and I laughed.

“That’s enough for today.” Jiyong said.

“What?” Seungri looked at him.

“yes, I have to go somewhere else anyway, so lets just end early.”

“Hyung, we can practice while your gone.” My brother said.

“No way, I want to be with you guys when you practice, lets just end early and continue tomorrow” Jiyong said.

“Yeah.” Taeyang stood up.

I nodded “Yeah Oppa, me and Yuri wanna hang out too anyway.”

“We do?” Yuri looked at me.

“Yes, remember….” I widened my eyes and she got it.

“Ohh yeah” She scratched the back of her head and smiled.

“Where are you going?” Seungri asked.

“She wants to introduce me to some of her friends. I mean I wanna meet other people too, I cant live here and only know you guys…no offense. Except to you.” I looked at Jiyong.

“While I have a hot date today.” Jiyong smiled.

“A girl dared to date you?” I teased.

“Yes, a very hot and cute one actually.” He smiled wider.

“poor girl” I felt myself blushing.

“Bye!!” Jiyong left. I looked at Yuri who smiled at me.

“We gotta go, bye” She grabbed my hand. I waved at Seungri and we ran out.

“So you got a date tonight.” She smiled at me.

“yeah” I nodded as we walked to her house.

When we arrived there I received a text from Jiyong.
“meet you at the park at 8 pm” I looked at the clock and saw it was still 7.

“Can I hang here until 8?” I asked Yuri

“Your not simply going to hang out here. You are going to fix yourself.” She smiled as she held clothes in her hands.

“Ohh no.”