5

That Lovely girl is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal ran immediately into the SBS building. She looked at her watch and then snorted.

“ Gosh! Stupid Krystal always late..” She cursed herself. Girls talk with Amber last night made her being sleepy until now. She clicked the lift buttons and while waiting it’s opened, She fixed her cloth and hair. The sounds of lift opened heard and she smiled. Not until she found a guy inside of life.

She cannot help but smiled awkwardly. He looked like usual, handsome and chick. But she didn’t like his blonde hair because black hair was\s very match with him.

Krystal walked inside lift and felt her heart beating faster. Meanwhile, L looked at her then smirked. He faked his cough and then smiled.

“ Uhmm.. H-hi.. It’s been a long time since… uhmm” Krystal hesitated and Myungsoo grinned, felt if Krystal is still like him.

“ since…? “ He asked and narrowed his eyebrow.

*Damn..* Krystal thought.

“ Forget it” Krystal said and look forward.

“ I’m not sorry but I can’t” Krystal rounded her eyes and gazed at Myungsoo.

“ Really… you didn’t change at all” Krystal commented and Myungsoo chuckled. Kim Myungsoo, a guy with a sharp tongue until now did not being blunt.

“ You’re not changed to…”

“… You still like me” Myungsoo said and Krystal rolled her eyes. Come on! She just nervous because it was the first time since their last met.

“ Wow, very far out by the way” Krystal replied and she could sense if Myungsoo gazed at her.

“ What? Wanna say something? Uhm… how about your relationship with that Ulzzang?” Krystal asked in a sadistic tone, she know if Myungsoo already broke out from the article.

“ Uh.. It seems someone is jealous…” Myungsoo smirked when said that, he looked at Krystal who was look at him in disbelief.

“ I’m not!”

“ I’m not said if it was you, hmm…” Myungsoo . Krystal sighed and waited for the lift to open.

“ I think you’ll go, why you still here?” Krystal asked, remembered if Myungsoo was on the lift before herself.

“ Actually… I’m waiting for you…” Myungsoo giggled and smiled sweetly at Krystal, made that girl rounded her eyes again.

“ Oww.. I’m touched..” Krystal replied flatly.

“ Of course you are… Uh… How about you? Still being single after our ends relationship?” Myungsoo asked. For the sake of his heart, Myungsoo really miss this girl. His first love.

 “ Yeah, you see.. still sweet with my Jo—“ Krystal patted her forehead af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter