4

That Lovely girl is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal walk insides her room, just to find Amber focused on her laptop. She sniffed and laid her body onto her soft bed.

“ Amber, I got problems!” She shouted and Amber rolled her eyes. It will be a long night if Krystal want to tell something.

“ What? Kai again? Then shut up” She replied and Krystal just snorted. She threw her pillow onto Amber’s head.

“ Says like that again, you’re not my friends anymore” Krystal muttered and Amber sighed, She is Krystal and it means she should get everything she wants.

“ Okay Okay, what’s your problems? Sojungieeeeeeee?” Amber asked and Krystal grinned.

“ That’s my friend” She giggled and took her phone, threw it to Amber.

Amber looked at Krystal phone, feeling weird what was actually she doing by give her this phone?

“ Just checked it and you will understand”

Amber nodded, she scroll down the screen and find a few message. She click Krystal text with contact named stupid guy.

From : Stupid guy

We’ll meet again? Tsk.. Isn’t it funny?

“ Is he Kai? Whoo~”

To : Stupid guy

Very

“ What? You’re being this cold with your boy?” Amber asked but she know if Krystal won’t reply it until she end it by herself.

From : Stupid guy

White kitten, have much time?

“ Bwooh? You said to me if Kai called you Bunny? Why its kitten?”

To : Stupid guy

Hengg?

From : Stupid guy

What? Are you poop ?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter