3

That Lovely girl is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was rainy night, everyone sheltered on the place where they will not get wet.

Krystal snorted when she saw a figure of man standing not too away from her. She walked onto that guy and slapped his shoulders.

“ Why the hell you trick me!” Krystal shouted and he just grinned. He messed up her hair and then flicked her forehead.

“ Ouch! You hurt me, Kai” Krystal murmured and caressed her lovely forehead. Kai just chuckled in disbelief.

“ Yah! Jongin oppa! You should call me Jongin oppa” Kai forced and Krystal rolled her eyes. She sat on the couch inside of his apartment.

“ I WON’T, KAI! HOW DARE YOU TRICKED ME BY TELL IF YOU WERE HURT YOUR FEET TODAY?!” She yelled and Jongin’s grin grew wider than before. Krystal did not expect if her boyfriend tricked her. When she was drove her car to the place where….

‘WAIT! THAT GUY! I FORGET IT!’ krystal patted her own forehead. Oh my God, she will die now.

“ I’m happy. You know?” Kai asked and Krystal ignored him. She activated her phone and then text someone.

Im forgot are u still there please go back to your dorm now because I will not there

She typed without any dot on it. She sighed and then looked at Kai who was look at her with unreadable expression.

“ What?” Krystal asked confusedly, Kai snorted and pointed at Krystal’s phone.

“ Look! You ignored me because of that little !” Kai said and Krystal just smiled. She expose her phone in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter