2

That Lovely girl is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A guy walked slowly, as can as possible he not makes any noises from his feet. He sighed in relief after his body is right in front of the door, he spun off his head, make sure nobodies knowing what was he do. He smiled. It was secure to go out.

“ Bless me” He twirled the doorknob, about to walk outsides but then snorted when his eyes meets with Sunggyu’s.

“ What the hell?” Sunggyu shocked when saw L already with his black stuff covered his handsome face make him look like a terrorist.

“ Tsk, not your business” L said as cool as he can, still upset because Sunggyu suddenly appear make his plan is ruined.

“ Doyeon again? Jinjja! You better stop meet her or worst, paparazzi catch you two again” Sunggyu warned. It was enough if last year they were make their fans be disappointed. It need long time to makes media shift their topic about L’s relationship even after he stated if he already broke up with Kim Doyeon. Not again, Sunggyu hoped L understand Infinite’s career.

“ I’m not, hyung. I’ll meet.. hmm.. I’ll meet Krystal!” L spoke and Sunggyu narrowed his eyebrow.

“ You said what?”

“ I’ll meet Krystal. Hmm.. You know right? Discuss about our dramas” L replied awkwardly, ‘hell no, I’ll never meet her, meh..’ He thought and Sunggyu looked right at his eyes.

“ You’re lie” Of course, L never mention her names since two years ago and now, he suddenly tell if he want to meet her? Is not it seems very weird?

“ W-what? I never lie” L defended himself, come on! He has very little times again to meet with his girlfriend, and now Sunggyu broke his wonderful imagine about him with her.

“ L.. It’s your last chance” Sunggyu finally let L go, he knows if L wants to meet Doyeon and Sunggyu understand his feeling after long times not see his girlfriend.

“ But, If paparazzi catch you again, I’ll never forgive you” Sunggyu patted his shoulders and wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter