1

That Lovely girl is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal walked out from her room while yawned, still sleepy because last night she spent her time to watch a horror movie with her handsome  Hyung  Unnie, Amber. She looked at the clock on the wall just to realize if it was already 8 a.m. Her eyes grew wider and and as fast as she can, she reach the bathroom.

“ Aish.. Kim Youngmin Sajangnim will kill me” She muttered as she took a bath immediately.

“ Yah! Soojungie, where will you go?” Luna yelled while boils the water.

“ SM Building! Unnie, can you call manager oppa to pick me right now?” Krystal replied when she was picky her dress.

“ Tell me what will you doing at our office first. Don’t you dare to tell me if you will meet with your beloved prince or cheesy nickname else that you always told me about him”

Krystal rolled her eyes and then sighed. “ I don’t know and I will know it if you didn’t ruin my precious little time because I’m already late..” Krystal said and ran out from f(x)’s dorm.

“ Oh gosh! 15 minutes passed” She murmured and decided to call f(x)’s manager now.

“ Hello? Oppa! Pick me now”

“ Dumb, I’m waiting you at the corner of the street since forever”

Krystal scanned her gaze and smiled when her eyes catched a white van not too far from her.

She entered the van and then sighed in relief.

“ He would kill you” Hangwoo, as her manager said and Krystal nodded.

“ Hell yah”

--

Krystal walked into SM Building. Many fans outside of the building and Krystal just smiled.

“ Congratulations Unnie!” One of her fangirls congrats her and she smiled awkwardly. What? She did not understand.

“ Fighting noona! You’re the best”

“ We will supports you!”

“ Hope it going well” her fans cheers her makes she being more confused. She got supports without doing anything? What the heck…

She walked faster inside SM Building and chuckled when she noticed Kai was play with his beloved gadget named Jongsung, or Jongin Samsung, so childish.

“ Boo!” Krystal hit his shoulders makes Kai flinched in shock.

“ Yah! How dare you~ You almost kill me!” Kai shouted but then smiled when he realize if Krystal e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter