6

That Lovely girl is mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Kai….”

“…..”

“ Kai..”

“ ….”

“ Kai! Seriously!” Krystal yelled because Kai always ignored her from two days ago.

“ I’m serious, I’m mad” Kai replied and kept his eyes on the other member who practice for dance. It’s not like he’s lazy, but it’s because he got injured on his foot.

“ It’s the point! You should watch your words by not telling the lie” Krystal said and massaged Kai’s feet. He’s fell earlier that’s why Krystal came here.

“ I just want to meet you! That’s why I lied..” Jongin pouted cutely and Krystal rolled her eyes in disbelief.

“ Yah! Remember your age, okay? You’re old enough to do that” Krystal commented and Kai smirked.

“ To do what?” He asked innocently, he had a great idea on his mind right now.

Krystal sighed before finally decided Kai to give the example “ Like this…” Krystal imitated him, pouted cutely like Kai done earlier. Suddenly she felt something soft on her lips. Just about two second before finally Kai broke it.

Krystal rounded her eyes, still at her pouted her lips. She still not understand what actually happened. until Baekhyun commented.

“ Yah! Guys.. what the hell are you two doin?” He asked and Krystal still progressed something on her mind before finally realized something.

Kai kissed her!

“ Yah!!” Krystal shouted in disbelief, she glared t Kai and felt her cheeks getting hot and hotter. Kai just grinned widely, made Krystal cannot help but hit his head. She looked at Exo’s members who opened their mout like they were just saw something amazing.

“ Is Kai hyung just kiss Krystal?” Sehun asked, his face turned into pink.

“ Yah! Maknae! You should get one person to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter