EPILOGUE

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Okay so first and foremost, I would like to thank everyone who subscribed to this story.

Second, to those who have commented and upvoted, thank you! As expected, Byeolbit jjang!

Third, I promise to write more KEo stories in the future. It’s just that right now, I don’t have any plots in mind. It might take a while but I do hope you’d give my future KEo stories attention as much as you gave this one. I can’t promise long and chaptered stories though (because I have the tendency to stray away from the original plot. Attention deficit, to be exact).

 

E P I L O G U E ♥

 

3 years later

 

          Jung Taekwoon became the most loved CEO; the staffs loved the new him: bubbly, friendly, and the lenient boss. All of them silently thanked Jung Jaehwan, their angel sent from above, as they called her behind her back.

 

 

          Taekwoon, apparently, fell head over heels for his wife after their honeymoon; he couldn’t get enough of her. Jaehwan on the other hand, became a clingy wife. Knowing that her husband attracts attention without him doing anything, she made sure that he’s always in her visual field. It came to the point that the wall between Jaehwan’s office and Taekwoon’s lounge was removed and had their offices joined. And no, Taekwoon is not complaining and will never complain; he never felt so loved before, even with Eunji. He had proved that Jaehwan really does love him, and is willing to give him anything, everything in her power. It actually made him want to try harder to prove to his wife that he loves her as much as she loves him.

 

 

          It was a month after their honeymoon when Jaehwan started feeling nauseous every morning. They never paid attention to it for the first 3 days, thinking that maybe she ate spoiled foods. But he realized that they actually eat almost the same thing and he was not feeling sick at all. He decided to bring her to the hospital and found out that she’s pregnant for 2 weeks already. They calculated the dates, turned out that she got pregnant immediately after they first made love, on their first night at Maldives.

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

          Instead of going back to their home, Jaehwan and Taekwoon decided to give their families a visit and tell them the good news. Jaehwan felt really blessed as the older Jung couple took Hongbin in and are willing to look after her, since both really wanted to have a baby girl. “The baby girl I wanted apparently had a ” as what Hakyeon said and glared at Wonshik when she gave birth to Sanghyuk.

 

 

          Upon arriving, they found Hakyeon and Wonshik on the couch, cuddling while Hongbin and Sanghyuk were on the floor, playing scrabble.

 

 

          “Oh you’re here!” Hakyeon got out of Wonshik’s embrace which made him pout in disappointment. “So, what’s the good news?”

 

 

          “Eommonim, I’m pregnant; 2 weeks. Your son here did a great job in impregnating me on our first night at Maldives.” Hakyeon squealed. Wonshik got up from the couch and tapped his older son’s shoulder, “Great job, son. You’re really a Jung.”

 

 

          “I’m going to be an uncle!!” Sanghyuk jumped around and hugged Jaehwan. “I promise to spoil him or her, noona! I’ll be the best uncle ever! I’ll teach him or her every game I’m good at!”

 

 

          “Shut up, Hyukkie. You can’t even beat me in scrabble.” Hongbin wrapped her arms around Jaehwan. “Eonni, I’m so happy for you. Congratulations!”

 

 

          “Jung Sanghyuk, pack your things from school. You’re going to be office-schooled.” Taekwoon said.

 

 

          “What?”

 

 

          “You’re quitting school. I’m going to hire a private tutor to teach you inside the office every morning and you’re going to work as my secretary in the afternoon. You’re promoted.”

 

 

          “Hyung, how about noona?”

 

 

          “I can’t let my pregnant wife, work right? I just want her to take care of herself and our baby. I’m just taking precautions. I’m not letting her expose herself and our baby to stress.”

 

 

          “And so you’re throwing all the stress at me? Don’t you think it’s too much hyung? I’m your brother.”

 

 

          “And you’re not pregnant.”

 

 

          “Hyung ~”

 

 

          “Okay enough you two” Hakyeon nagged the brothers. “Sanghyuk, you do what your brother told you to do. It’s not like you’re not going to have a raise on your salary. You,” she glared at Taekwoon, “take it easy when it comes to your brother. And make sure you spend a lot of time with your wife” she then turned to Jaehwan, her expression softened as she approached the younger, “and you, my Jaehwan, move in with us. Hmmm? I don’t want you to be alone while Taekwoon’s at work. I want to be there for you and my grandchild.”

 

 

          Jaehwan felt the love of a mother from Hakyeon. The love, warmth that she craved for, she found it in the form of her mother-in-law. Feeling emotional, Jaehwan sobbed in Hakyeon’s arms as she nod to the request of the older. “Now now, it’s okay dear. We’ll always be here for you. You’re not alone; me, your abeonim, Sanghyuk, Hongbin, especially Hongbin. We’re here for you.” She turned to Taekwoon, “Woonie, take your wife home and pack. I want you both to move in with us permanently.” Taekwoon nodded as he held his wife in his arms and guided her to their car after they said goodbye. Since then, Taekwoon and Jaehwan sold their home and moved in to the Jung’s sanctuary.

 

 

          9 months flew fast, and Jaehwan found herself in the delivery room. She was in great pain as the doctors instructed her to push. Of course, Taekwoon was there by her side, holding her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter