Just Us

It Started With A Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

       A/N:

I had the foreword edited, as well as the last paragraph of the previous chapter.

No major changes; I just changed it to Taekwoon-centered.

Second to the last chapter.

Warning: fluff ahead. :>

 

          "Oppa ~" Jaehwan called out to her husband when they entered the airport. The man turned his head and found his wife pouting. He found it adorable when she does that; it tempts him to kiss her senselessly. He smiled at her and took her hand; he intertwined their fingers together as they checked their luggages in.

 

 

          "Where are you taking me? And for how many days again?"

 

 

          "It's a secret, baby. 4 days, 3 nights."

 

 

          "Baby? Since when did I became your baby?" Jaehwan chuckled. "Aigoo, my husband is being cheesy here." She pinched his cheeks and he growled. "Keunde oppa, this should be OUR honeymoon, but you're the only one who planned everything. Is this supposed to be OURS or YOURS? You won't even tell me where we're going." She pouted even more. Taekwoon can't handle it anymore; he kissed her pout away and caressed her cheeks. "I just want to surprise you, wifey. Stop sulking, hmm? I promise you that you'll love it."

 

 

          Calling the attention of the passengers of Flight 901110, you may now board the aircraft. Please have your passports and tickets ready. (I just made the flight number. And well, it's Taekwoon's birth date. :p)

 

 

          Once they found their respective seats in the aircraft, Taekwoon had their carry on bags placed on the overhead bin. "You take the window seat, Jae." Jaehwan nodded and sat on the seat; Taekwoon followed suit and took the blanket that the attendants offered. He spread it and placed it on top of both of their legs. "Comfy?" He asked and she nodded eagerly. The plane soon took off. Taekwoon helped Jaehwan to adjust her chair so she can lie properly. "Sleep, baby. It's already 11pm. And we have like 11 hours of travel. I don't want you to get tired."

 

 

          Jaehwan hummed. Taekwoon adjusted his chair and lied next to his wife. Jaehwan insecurely sat up which made Taekwoon confused. She raised the armrest which was between them; she lied again and scooted closer to Taekwoon and wrapped her arm around his torso. He chuckled, "You're a cuddler, I see. Heads up, baby." Jaehwan lifted her head as Taekwoon placed his arm just beneath her head. She laid her head on his arm. Both of them had their arms wrapped around each other as they cuddled until they fell asleep.

 

          Bright lights reflected through the window. Jaehwan growled, how she hates morning! The lights blinded her. She rubbed her eyes to adjust to the light. She tried to sit up but something on her waist held her tight, preventing her from getting up. She blinked a few more times and found Taekwoon's face just a couple of inches from hers. She smiled and lifted her hand and gently caressed her husband's cheek. She let her wandering finger trace his features, from his high cheekbones to his perfectly sculpted nose to his sharp jawline. It made her think, how can someone be so perfect as him? She stared at him closely as she let her hand played with his fluffly jet black hair.

 

 

          "What a perfect wake up call, don't you think?" Taekwoon spoke which made Jaehwan retract her hand. "Did I wake you? I'm sorry." Taekwoon took her hand and placed it back on his head. "I didn't say that I didn't like it though. Continue with what you're doing. It's actually soothing." She hummed and massaged his scalp as he closed his eyes again and tightened his arm around her waist. They have been doing this for some time, only to halt when the attendant announced that breakfast will be served. Both sat up just in time the attendant appeared and started to distribute their food. Both ate happily until their tummies were satisfied.

 

 

          Ladies and gentlemen, please straighten up your seats, buckle your seatbelts and window shades up. We'll be landing soon.

 

 

          Both did so and as Jaehwan opened the window shades, she gasped at what she saw.

 

(photo credit to the owner)

 

          "Oppa. Please tell me you're taking me to Maldives." Taekwoon didn't give her any answer but his eyes that grew wide is enough for an answer. "Oppa ~~" Jaehwan smiled from ear to ear as she hugged him. "How did you know?" Taekwoon asked. "Look!" Jaehwan pointed at the window. Taekwoon peaked and saw a heart-shaped island surrounded by water. He smiled and pecked her cheek. "Yes, baby. I'm taking you to Maldives."

 

 

          The rest of the flight made Jaehwan impatient. She was ranting that she wants to play in the water, that she wants to play with the fishes, she wants to be buried under the white sand, she wants to get tanned. All Taekwoon said was, yes, okay and let's do that. "Anything you want, baby."

 

          Upon arriving, a car was already waiting for them, and brought them to their hotel.

 

 

          "Oppa, are you sure this is the hotel? It's like the lost city of atlantis."

 

 

          "Yes. Come on." He dragged the confused Jaehwan. The hotel staff gave them the key to their room and led them to their designated room. Jaehwan had a feeling that this is another breath taking surprise, since the path they've been walking through is going down. Taekwoon gave him some tip and opened the door. He made Jaehwan enter the room ahead of him, since he had to unload their luggages first.

 

 

          "Oppa I love it!" Jaehwan jumped up and down like a little girl. "Glad you like it." He leaned on the wall with arms across his chest. "You're full of surprises, oppa! First you took me to Maldives for our honeymoon and now this!"

 

(photo credits to owner)

 

          "I had us reserved an underwater suite. You like it?"

 

 

          "Oppa have you been listening?  I love it! I must have done something good in my past life to deserve a husband like you, oppa."

 

 

          She wrapped her arms around his neck, in which in reflex, he wrapped his around her waist. She tiptoed; she only meant to place a peck on his lips when he deepened the kiss. He caught Jaehwan's plump lower lip in between his teeth and it softly. Jaehwan moaned at the sensation and unconsciously opened . Taekwoon took the opportunity to deepen the kiss even more as he let his tongue enter, exploring every corner, every inch of her sweet cavern. Jaehwan copied the way Taekwoon moved his tongue and he gladly gave her inexperienced tongue access to hit hot cavern. Both tongues played and mated. Jaehwan was the one to pull away to catch her breath but Taekwoon caught her again; he nibbled her lower lip and gave Jaehwan the time to breathe. Jaehwan, being the mischieveous girl that she is, Taekwoon's upper lip which earned a throaty growl from him. He unconsciouly bucked his hips and Jaehwan gasped when she felt his .

 

 

          Taekwoon was brought back to reality when he heard his wife's gasp. He moved away from her and scratched his neck in embarassment. "I'm sorry. I got caught in the moment. Don't worry, I won't do anything that you don't want me to do." He smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter