Yesung's story

What Should I Do?

I really hate myself when I saw Sungmin cried, for I couldn't do anything.

I met Sungmin about three years ago, when I was about to interviewed candidates for my new secretary.

He was there, looked so nervous, but when I talked to him and asked him about his life, he became relaxed and couldn't stop smiling.

He looks so innocent, pure and kind. And he's so good on his work, that's why I hired him.

 

Day after day, we became friends. He always listen to everything I said, not only about work, but also my private life.

I don't know why, but I just trust him that much.

And when I found out that he's a gay, I wasn't surprised.

Somehow I felt relieved knowing this.

At first I thought my relieved feelings because he's cuter than me so I was afraid my girl will fall for him. Silly reason, I know.

But later, I realized that it was because I like him just the way he is.

 

It came to me when I found him cried alone after work time.

"Min, what are you doing? Whoa...why are you crying?"

He just shaked his head and tried to hid his tears

"Come to my room, now" I ordered him

Once we were inside, I let him sit and I kneeled in front of him

"Tell me, what's wrong"

He kept on crying. I felt my heart broke seeing him like that.

He always smile and looks like an angel when he's smiling. Tears will never suit him.

This little angel shouldn't cry like that.

I wiped his tears away

"Kyuhyun...my boyfriend...betrayed me...He's having another girlfriend"

I felt a strange feeling overwhelming me

"Shhh...it's alright, I'm here. Just tell me anything you want, I'll listen to you"

And after that, we became close friend

 

Couple months later he told me that he decided to start all over again with him.

I got mad when I heard about it, but I know that it has nothing to do with me. I'm just his friend, so I just warned him.

 

And yes, again, that evil maknae - I named him like that after searching information about him and found out that he's younger than us- broke my little bunny again.

"Min, I guess it's time for you to stop give a damn care about him. Just let him go. You deserve someone better than him. Someone who will always be by yourside, no matter what"

That words are what I my heart want to say. But that time I was with other girl, so he wouldn't belive me if I told him that I will be that man.

Years after, I saw that he made a better move, even he got another date.

It hurts me somehow, but I kept it. That time, I already have Kim Ryeowook as my girlfriend.

She's the girl version of Sungmin. Later on we broke up cos I couldn't stand seeing Sungmin treated as a game by his new boyfriend.

I left Ryeowook by telling her the truth.

Surprised that she didn't give a damn care if I was straight or bi. She said that she'll have me back to her arms.

Sungmin kept asking me why did I left her, but I said no words to him. It's not the right time to tell him about my feelings to him.

 

And now, that evil maknae has returned. I couldn't stand it anymore!

I'll never let him hurt my Sungmin again!

"Well, Min, Sorry, I can't send you away. I need you here. You know, you mean so much for me and my company"

He begin to pout

Aigoo~ I never can resist his pouting

"Hey, don't start it" I told him

"You have to send me somewhere far away from here, Sungie!"

"Then, I have to moved my company too"

"Why?'

"Cos I don't want to find new secretary"

"You're so cheesy, Mr Kim!" and he smiles. Well, that's better than crying or pouting.

 

"Min, I know you can do it. Both of us can. I will always help you. And I will do my best to protect you"

I hold his hand tightly, looking in his eyes, make sure that I mean it.

"Thank you, Yesung. You're the best. I'm glad to have you as my best friend"

He hug me, I just rub his back, comforting him

I know, soon, very soon, I have to confess my feelings to him.

But not today.

Today, he needs a friend, and I'll just be what he need, his best friend.

 

~So, Yesung is here!!! Told you, this chapt is dedicated to my Yesung....~