Flashback

What Should I Do?

As I thought before, the park is empty. No one’s here.

Stupid me. Why did I come here?

Just when I walk away, a hand stoped me.

“Where are you going, babe?”

It’s him. I hold my breath, trying to calm down, not to be scared. I turn around , and I saw him!

“Kyu?”

He just smiled

“Long time no see, Min”

I felt my heart beat so fast. He held my hand, guide me to the bench.

“How are you, Min?”

Still can’t belive with what I saw, I just stared him

“If only a stare could kill, then I’ll be death right now” he chuckled

I turn down my head, staring at the ground

He lift my head, makes me staring him again

“You…haven’t changed yet, Min. Still cute as I remember. Gosh, Min, I really miss you”

He kissed my forehead. I just keep on silent.

Why is he coming back now?

“Why?” I asked him

“Why what, babe?”

“Why did you come back?”

I saw the shock on his face

“Cos I miss you, Min. I have no other reason then you”

I shake my head

“No, you’re lying, as always. Telling me that you miss me but then you just going out with that girl”

 

~flashback~

 

“Min, I’m gonna miss you so much. I’ll be back in a week, please wait for me”

Kyu kissed my forehead before heading to the car. He has many things to do as CEO of his dad’s company. I trust him, always trust him, that he will always and only love me.

But when he come back, he’s not alone. He brought her with him.

A girl. His fiancee, that’s what newspapers said about them. She…is the top model, an icon for his company.

I broke down for almost a week, skipped my work. Fortunately my boss is my best friend, who can understand me.

He covered my absent by telling the other that he sent me to other city for survey.

 

Next week, I get back to work, almost setteling my broken heart, when he came to me.

“Min, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I don’t love her, trust me Min, I only love you. My dad force me to do it”

And by that, I gave up, give myself back to his arm.

 

When my boss a.ka my bestfriend found out, he called me

“Min, what are you doing? He’s already breaking your heart, but you take him back?”

“But he said that he didn’t love her, and he only loves me. You know that I could never live without him, right?”

He just shake his head, disagree. But in the end he let me be

“Do whatever you like, but don’t blame me for not warning you if he broke your heart again”

 

Then, what he told me, came true.

It’s all on the newspaper

“Grand Wedding”

that’s what they said. A wedding between the youngest and handsome CEO from the biggest company in this country with their new Icon.

I come to his apartment

“Hey, Min. why don’t you call me first?” he greet me at the door, but not letting me in

“Honey, who’s that?” a voice came from the inside, makes me freeze. It’s her, that Top Model, his fiancee and his future wife.

“My friend, just want to greet me, long time no see. We want to make a little reunion but my friend have to go aboard. Just came by to congrate us, right Min?”

I really want to slap him right on his pretty face, but I just end up throwing him the newspaper that I brought, then walk away.

 

 

-a flashback for all...how's it?-