I Saw You

What Should I Do?

Next day, still trying to be strong, Ryeowook walking on the beach, alone. Kyu is still sleeping on his room.

She knew that Yesung loved to walk around the beach early morning like this, so she hopes that today he will do the same thing

Both Ryeowook and Kyuhyun really have no idea of what should they do to get their love back, so she decided to go with the flow.

Then she gets the idea, she's planning to surprised Yesung and trying to make him jealous by saying that she's here with her new boyfriend.

 

15 minutes later, whe she's sitting on the beach by herself, a hand touch her shoulder

"Wookie-ah"

She turn around and pretend to be surprised by his coming

"Yeppa?!"

"So, you're here too?" Yesung looks lil bit surprised too

"Umm..Yeah, I'm on vacation...but...I thought that you had lot of things to do this month at office, oppa?"

She tried to act that she knows nothing about him being here

"well..." Yesung become speechless. He always reject her whenever she asked him to company her, as a good friend, by saying that he's so busy.

"Are you alone here, oppa? Work trip?"

"Actually, no" finally he admits it

"Mwo?"

"I came with Sungmin"

This time Ryeowook gives her shocked and hurt expression.

"oh...I see...that...you finally..." she can't finished her lines, really can't.

Even though she already knew, but hearing it from him feels different, hurting her some more

"I'm sorry, Wookie"

She shakes her head slowly

"I'm not alone too, Yeppa...I'm coming here....with him" It's hard for her to finish that lines. She always find it hard to tell lies to his Yeppa.

Yesung lil bit surprised, cos he never heard about her new boyfriend. She always told him everything, even though they're not in a special relationship. He always take her as his best friend, just like when they first met.

"I never heard about him" He said coldly, feel lil bit disappointed by her words.

"Yeah, I've just met him...and..I don't think that I have to tell you everything about me again, Yeppa...after all that happen between us..."

 

This supposed to be a good way to continue her plan, but she can't holdback her own feelings. She's breaking deep inside by the fact that they're not in a relationship anymore. Still sitting, she hide her face. Her tears start to fill her eyes and she doesn't want Yesung to see them.

Yesung knows very well that this girl is about to cry, so he hug her from behind.

It hurts him a lot to see Ryeowook's crying because of what he done to her.

It's not that he didn't love her. Yesung always loves Ryeowook...but he just can't leave the fragile Sungmin.

It's all because of his caring to Yesung, that filled the empty space on his heart when Ryeowook's left, that makes him can't stop thinking bout Sungmin

Little that he knows that some part on his heart still craving for Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook gets shock when she feel Yesung hug her. It was out of her plan. She supposed to smiled happily while telling him that she's not alone now, and just walk away. But now, she can't take it anymore. Her walls break down at once. She cried out loud, sobbing, but still doesn't want to face him.

"Wookie" Yesung whisper to her ear

"No...just go away, Yeppa...Leave me for the rest of my life...I don't want to see you again...please...I beg you...Leave me alone"

Yesung's heart feels the terrible pain because of her words, then he release her, and walk away, leaving her as she wish.

 

Not so far, Kyuhyun's watching every single moment that happen. Deep inside, he felt sorry for Ryeowook. Just like she said last night, it was his fault. When Yesung is far enough, Kyu comes to Ryeowook

"Ryeowook-ssi...let's go" he bend on his knees, facing Ryeowook, take her hand and help her stand up

But she refuse

"No...I still want to be here, Kyu" She keeps on crying

For some reasons, Ryeowook really looks like Sungmin. But this time, she's more than him, her stone head more difficult than Sungmin's.

Kyu hug her, and pat her head

"Shhh...I'm sorry...I'm sorry" is all that Kyu can say

 

And that's what Yesung see when he's turning back. Kyuhyun hugging Ryeowook, his face deep in pain. Yesung can hear her crying. He felt the anger inside when he saw Kyuhyun with his wookie, but then he realized, it was himself who made Ryeowook crying like that.

 

He stoped....and turn around...leaving them, heading back to his room.

 

~Then.. Kyu saw YeWook, but then Yesung saw KyuWook....what will happen next? :'( poor wookie~