Chapter 3

Is This Love?

~The Next Day~

 

A frown plastered on his face after his friends managed to persuade him into going to class today,all of them kept bugging him of going to class that it annoys him so much,but then again...they did it because they cared about him.

 

As soon as he entered the classroom,squeals and chatter could be heard among the students upon his arrival.He went towards his seat and lazily rest his head on the table,hoping that he would be able to get some sleep before his homeroom teacher comes in but to his dismay,a woman who's obviously not a student,walked into the room,earning a lot of greetings from the students.

 

“Alright guys,calm down now,we're going to start taking class attendance,” she smiled.

 

“Minwoo,”

 

“Here,”

 

“Sandeul,”

 

“Here,” he happily waved his hands towards her,making his classmates laugh,except for Kevin who was busy staring out of the window,looking at the student council's building for a while until he heard his name causing him to look at the teacher,who had a frown on her face,probably because he hasn't been going to class these past few days...or months.He simply raises his hand up and even that earned a few squeals from the girls. She looks familiar...

 

“Kyah~”

 

“He's so cool~”

 

“Kevin Woo,i need to see you during lunch break,” she looked at him sternly but he only nodded as a reply,not even bothering to look at her.This guy is starting to piss me off... She gritted her teeth but manage to prevent the students in the class from seeing it,after all she needs to maintain her image as a good teacher in the school.

 

She then continued taking the attendance before starting her history class.Through out the class,Kevin only stared outside of the window and of course she realized it,considering that she kept taking a glance at him while teaching on the board.Right after she the bell rang,indicating that the 2nd period has finished,she sighed heavily as soon as she stepped outside of the room and to her surprise,the cause of why she was sighing heavily,was also going out of the class,using the back door.

 

“What are you doing out here?”

 

He stared at her for a while before walking away,leaving the teacher in the corridor.Feeling insulted,she ran after him and grabbed his wrist,making him to turn back to look at her and glare.

 

“Yah,is that a way to treat your teacher?”

 

“Let go of me,”

 

“I won't until you apologized,”

 

“Why should i? You're the one who grabbed my wrist first,” he retaliated and took a step forward to her,trying to make her feel intimidated but to his surprise,she didn't.

 

It's because you ignored your teacher,” she glared at him.While she was busy babbling at him,he examined the older girl's face.She is quite...pretty..,wait what are you thinking Woo Seung Hyun..,you should never get involved with women again.....or you'll end up like before... He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the woman's voice.”Are you even listening to me?”

 

“Nope,” he replied bluntly causing the other girl to become even more frustrated.

 

She shook her head.“Ugh,what am i going to do about you?” after taking a full glance of her,he finally remembered who she was but he wasn't that sure about it and decided to confirm it first.

 

“...Answer my question first then if you want me to apologize to you,”

 

“What kind of deal is that?” she raised an eyebrow.

 

“Did you perhaps attend a party on Monday?” he asked,ignoring the woman's question.She was taken aback from what he just said,how the hell did this guy know that?
 

“Are you stalking me?”

 

“I don't have that much time to be wasted on you, you know,” he scoffed.

 

If the guy in front of her isn't her student,she would've strangled him already.“I did,” she replied in an annoyed tone.He then slightly smiled after hearing her answer.Now it's confirmed that she's that woman.Tiffany on the other hand,was confused on why he smiled but decided to shrugged it off.”Now that i've answered your question,apologize to me,” she crossed her arms.

 

“...I'm sorry,” he then walked away leaving the brunette dumbfounded,not knowing that someone was watching them from the student council building.

 

“It's been a while since i've seen Kevin smiled,” he then went towards the door to greet the latter and he can't wait to about it.

 

~The End Of Chapter 3~

 

 

A/N It's been a while since i've last update~^^ What do you think guys?

Kevin had a history with someone and it didn't end so nicely T_T anyways

now that Kevin finally realized who she was,what is he going to do about it? XD

You know...party+'familiar face'+girl = *cough* *cough*

Oh and who do you want for Eli&AJ's partner? I will mostly focus on them

first since the 'two transfer students' are coming~