Chapter 4

Is This Love?

Kevin was kind of creeped out when he saw his other student council member approaching him with a sly smile.He knew that he's going to irritate him by saying something that he doesn't like.

 

“Kevin ah~”

 

“What do you want Kim Kyoungjae?” he replied coldly before taking out his headsets from his pocket and plugged it into his PSP,wanting to shrug of his thoughts of her,by playing a game.Yes,'that' woman,the one that he just argued with.

 

“Is that your teacher earlier?”

 

“....I'm not gonna answer that,”

 

“I'm pretty sure that it's Miss Tiffany though..,”

 

“Then why are you asking me again?” he arched his eyebrows,feeling annoyed that he's asking him about her,the woman who he tried to get off his mind.Not that he's interested in her,it's just that it's the...second time a girl would dare to do that to him and he really hated it when something reminds him of....Hara; his first love,whom he thought was 'the one' for him until she broke his heart into pieces.

 

“What do you think of her?” he grinned.

 

“She's pretty...,” Eli's face lighted up with amusement since it's the first time he heard Kevin saying a girl pretty.

 

“Oh~Did you...,”

 

“Annoying,she's pretty annoying,”

 

“Huh? But i see the otherwise though..,” he mumbled and thankfully,Kevin didn't hear it or he would've been dead already,as he was busy playing on his PSP.He then looked outside of the window and saw Tiffany, talking to two girls who weren't wearing the school uniform which made him a little bit curious but then something clicked on his head.

 

Two females+Not Wearing School Uniform= Transfer Students.

 

The thing that bothered him though is that on how those two girls look korean rather than japanese or chinese.A particular girl,shorter than both of the other girls caught his eyes as he was watching them,something about her appearance...amuses him,too bad that he can't hear what they're saying though.

 

“Boo!!,” Eli turned around to see who it was and it was none other than their childlish maknae who was trying his best in making a scary face which resulted him in rolling on the floor,laughing at his face.”What~? I didn't scare you huh?”

 

“Of course not,with that kind of face,even a ghost itself will end up laughing like i do,” he wiped off his tears from laughing out too much.

 

“Cheh,so boring~ I'm gonna go to Kevin-hyung then~” he skipped happily to the other guy who's busy playing on his PSP.As soon as he approached the cold guy,Kevin immediately threw a glare at him,making him freeze at the spot.

 

“Go away,” he replied coldly.

 

“Maknae,don't disturb Kevin,he's having PMS right now,” AJ,who just entered the room,ducked the flying book that was thrown to him by the latter.

 

“Shut up,”

 

“By the way,we're supposed to meet Miss Hwang and the transfer students later after lunch break,” he lazily plopped himself on the couch infront of the tv thus turning it on as well.

 

“Oh? Really?” Eli answered him with a hint of amusement,he really wanted to get to know the short transfer student even better.AJ only eyed his friend curiously before turning back his attention to the screen.

 

~Meanwhile~

 

“So you're half korean half japanese..,” she paused a while before turning to the shorter girl.”..And you're half korean half chinese?” Both of them nodded at her as a response.

 

“Great~ That will make my job much easier~,” she clapped happily and gave them her famous eyesmile, causing both of them to look at each other.

 

“Uhm...Miss Hwang...may i ask you a question?” the taller one of the two transfer students asked her fluently in korean.

 

“Yes?”

 

“You look too young to be a teacher...”

 

“Thanks for the compliment..,but i'm not that young anymore,i'm already 22,” she chuckled a bit.

 

“Miss Tiffany...where are we supposed to go now?” the other transfer student titled her head to the left cutely and asked her in fluent korean too.

 

“Ah,that's right..,since you guys already register at the admin,you'll get a tour of this school later after lunch break by the student council members,”

 

“Oh...,”

 

Suddenly a grumbling sound could be heard by the three of them.They looked at each other to see where it was coming from and saw the taller girl hung her head low to cover her red cheeks.

 

“I guess you're hungry then,we still have time to go to the cafeteria,” Tiffany smiled.”I could take you guys there..my treat,”

 

“Really? Thank you so much~,” the hungry girl blurted out in Japanese and happily hugged her.Being a multi-languager she is,she understood perfectly what she was saying.

 

“Umm...you can pull away now...,”

 

~After Lunch Break~

 

The three of them were sitting in the conference room where the teachers&the student council would have their meeting at.Eli and AJ were busy talking about the upcoming basketball tournament while Kevin who looked like he could care less,was busy reading the book that he brought from the student council library.

 

“So i was..,” their conversation was interrupted when three women walked into the room,chatting so happily with each other.The two of them immediately got up from their seats and smiled at them.Kevin was too absorbed in the book to notice that they had arrived or more like...he didn't care about his surroundings.

 

“Sorry to keep you guys waiting,” Tiffany apologized to both of them,still not realizing that the other guy was also there.

 

“It's fine,we haven't been here for that long,” AJ gave her a reasurring smile.

 

She was about to introduce them to the transfer students when a 'certain' guy sitting on a chair caught her attention.“Reall...AHH!!!!” her loud shriek could be heard across the room that it diverted Kevin's attention from his book,which is a bad thing to do if you've already known him for so long.

 

“Who the hell...,” he paused a while before realizing that it was his teacher was the one who was screaming.He then remembered that s had already told him about it before.”Oh right...you're also here,” Kevin got up from his seat and put down his book.

 

“Don't tell me that he's also a member of the student council??” Tiffany asked the guys infront of her and instead of them answering it,Kevin did as he approached the five of them.

 

“Are you dumb? Of course i am one of the members otherwise,i wouldn't be here,” the transfer students were a bit shocked to hear him saying that to a teacher while Eli and AJ only sighed at his action.

 

“Grr....,”

 

He smirked upon seeing her response and leaned towards her before whispering something to her.“Meet me at the rooftop after school's over,” Kevin pulled away and stood next to his friends.

 

“Why should i?” she hissed and glared at him.

 

“Just do it and don't even bother to do that glare anyway,you looked like a puppy in the heat,”

 

“A puppy?Isn't that suppose to be a dog?...Wait a sec...what did you just said to me???”

 

“It is a dog in the heat,but you're too cute to be a dog,so i changed it into a puppy,” all of them were looking at them as if they're watching one of those scenes in the dramas where the couple bickers a lot and it really is...except for the fact that they're not a couple of course.

 

“I don't even know whether i should thank you or get angry at you for that remark..,” she shook her head and cleared before going back to her original self,“Back to why we're here in the first place,girls...introduce yourself,”

 

“Hi guys~ I'm Choi Sooyoung,” she grinned after she finished munching on her bag of chips.

 

“I'm Lee Sunkyu,you can call me Sunny,”

 

“...I thought that you guys are from China&Japan?” AJ raised an eyebrow,curious on why these girls spoke fluent korean and their names are also korean.

 

“I'm half japanese and half korean,” Sooyoung replied him.”While Sunny here is half chinese,half korean,”

 

“Nice to meet you guys,i'm Eli,” he reached out his hand to Sunny and shook hers as he is definitely interested in this girl.

 

“I'm AJ,” he smiled at them and turned to look at the other guy who was having a glaring competition with his teacher.”He's Kevin and well...as you can see...he's not really friendly with people so...i'm sorry if he said or did something that offend you,he didn't really mean it...,”AJ nervously laughed.

 

“I prefer to call him a brainless brat rather than his real name,” Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“I also prefer to call you Miss Overused Eyesmile,” Kevin replied her flatly.

 

“FYI,my eyesmile is not overused,you're just jealous of it,” she crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks.

 

A/N Ohohoho,since this is a ukissgeneration fanfic,i decided...to make Sooyoung and Sunny as the transfer students XD Weird huh? I know..and i just love KevFany's constant bickering whenever they meet each other ;P

 

Thanks for subscribing and commenting^^