Chapter 2

Is This Love?

 

Right after both of them entered the room,all of the other guests turned their attention to the couple. Some of them are already talking on how good they look together and some of the male guests are even planning to get Krystal's phone number.

 

 

"...Do you really have to attend this party?" he said to Krystal irritatedly  while she was flashing her smile to the other guests. When she turned to look at him,she saw his irritated face and giggled."...What's so funny?"

 

 

"Nothing,you just look so cute,that's all," she smiled.

 

 

"You do know that smile won't work on me like it does on other guys,"

 

 

"Only on guys?" she replied mischievously.

 

 

"Oh right,you also hit on girls,"

 

 

"It's not a crime to be biual,"

 

 

"Whatever,let's just get this thing over with," he sighed. After being dragged around by Krystal who has been busy talking to the guests,he felt tired.He decided to take a walk outside because after smelling all of their over-sprayed perfume,he really need some fresh air. Kevin then saw a garden near a fish pond and decided to check it out. Who knows what flower he might discover,after all, flowers are his second favorite thing after books.

 

 

On the way to the garden,which is only a few meters away ,he suddenly heard sounds coming from inside of the storage room,just right next to where he was standing. Curious,he peeked through the window and to his surprise,he saw two girls were making out with each other in the room. He immediately walked away,pretending like nothing happened to not disturb their privacy and went back inside.

 

 

~At the school~

 

 

After the meeting between the teachers about the transfer student program yesterday, Kevin,Eli&AJ was appointed as the guiders & the helpers for the transfer students. It seems like there will only be two of them,one from China & one from Japan. A teacher was also appointed to be in charge and since they wanted to test the new teacher on how good she is,they picked her,Hwang Miyeong.

 

 

She was also surprised by their decision but nevertheless,she wanted to do her best in that school and so,she accepted it. The other student council members were overjoyed upon hearing that only 3 out of 7 from them will be involved in it because they really don't want most of their free time occupied with the program.

 

 

"Why can't the other guys be their guides&helpers? They're also fluent in other languages," Kevin said irritatedly. First,his cousin forced him to accompany her to a party and now he had to guide and help the transfer students? What have he done to deserve this?

 

 

"I don't know,you'll have to ask  the teachers about that," replied AJ.

 

 

"Uh huh,and i also heard that a teacher will also be helping us,her name is Hwang Miyeong," Eli replied after grabbing a can of soda from the refrigerator. 

 

 

"Oh? Kevin's new teacher?" Hoon replied,showing interest in their conversation after finishing his work on his laptop.

 

 

".....New teacher? I've got a new teacher?"

 

 

"You should really go to your class more often you know," Soohyun said.He grumbled upon hearing him saying that,it's not that he doesn't wanna go to his class,it's more like he doesn't want to be away from his friends and he also didn't want to hang out with other students who only approach him for his looks and money.

 

 

"I'm just too lazy,besides, i'm still one of the top students in this school,"

 

 

"Not to mention that you're also voted as one of the top 3 who girls wanted to date in this school," Kiseop replied.

 

 

"....I'm going upstairs,see you guys later," he didn't really care about all of those things anyway. One the way up,he suddenly remember about them mentioning a new teacher,he really hoped that she's not one of the type of teachers that he dislikes or she will be joining the list of people that he ignores.

 

 

~The End Of Chapter 2~