Chapter 1

Is This Love?

 


As soon as she entered the classroom,everyone turned their attention to the new teacher.All of them were eyeing on her curiously and some of them are already talking about her.Not wanting to waste any more time,she cleared and started to introduce herself.

 

 

“Morning guys,i'm miss Hwang Miyoung but you can call me miss Tiffany,cause that's what people used to call me back in the states anyways,uhh..i guess..i'm going to be your new homeroom teacher,your history teacher and also your english teacher for this year so...nice meeting you guys,” she ended her speech with an eyesmile.

 

 

A girl then stood up from her seat.“Eh? You're just greeting the guys,what about us girls?” she said jokingly.Everyone laughed upon hearing what she just said.

 

 

“Nice meeting you guys and girls?”

 

 

“That's better,at least the guys won't go blabbing about it later,” another girl replied.

 

 

“What?No we don't!” one of the male students replied.

 

 

“That's enough guys,could you please don't give the teacher a hard time?” another boy said to them.

 

 

“Why thank you....,”

 

 

“Minwoo,No Min Woo,”

 

 

“Thank you Minwoo,” she replied with her eyesmile again.

 

 

“Teacher?” a student raised his hand trying to get her attention.

 

 

“Yes?”

 

 

“Are you single?”

 

 

“Oooh,nice question Sandeul,” said one of the guys.

 

 

“Well..i am,”

 

 

While they were busy asking her questions,someone was watching them from the window of the opposite building.The building where only the student council members can have access to it because it was built by the student council themself,using their own money.He watched them interestedly before a book was thrown to him by his other student council member from the couch. ”Yah,Shin Dongho,what are you doing at the window?”

 

 

“Ouch!! Aish hyung,that hurt you know,” he groaned.

 

 

“Heh,sorry for that,what are you doing there anyway?”

 

 

“Kevin-hyung got a new teacher for his class,” still rubbing his head to relieve the pain.

 

 

“Kevin? Really? Is it a woman or a guy?”

 

 

“Seems like it's a girl...and she kinda looks young for a teacher,”

 

 

“Maybe she got a botox or something,” Soohyun replied lazily as he was changing the channel,looking for something interesting to watch.

 

 

“I don't know...she looks normal to me,” Dongho replied to him sounding unsure.

 

 

“Define normal,”

 

 

“.....Where are the other hyungs anyway?” he asked to avoid where their conversation was going.

 

 

“Kyoungjae and Jaeseop are busy helping the teachers with the transfer student program,Hoon's having a class right now,Kiseop went to the cafeteria for the food's daily check up and Seunghyun's upstairs,at the library,”

 

 

“I guess we're the only ones who have nothing to do huh,” he took the empty seat next to Soohyun.

 

 

“Uhh...excuse me but you do have something to do,”

 

 

“Eh?What?”

 

 

“You do realize that you have a class right now,”

 

 

“I don't wanna go to that damn class,i'm pretty sure it's creepy Junjin's period right now,”

 

 

“Why are you hating on that guy anyway?”

 

 

“There's a reason why i called him creepy Junjin you know,he hits on every girl in the school even though he's supposed to be a teacher and...,”

 

 

“At that's right,i almost forgot,he hit on you before,”

 

 

“Right! When i was crossdressing as a girl for the theatre club,”

 

 

~At the student council's library~

 

 

He looked through the shelfs to search for something that he haven't read before.Hoon had bought some books to add to their library collection,well...not some,it's actually a lot and Kevin had read almost all of them.While he was searching,his phone suddenly rang.It was his cousin,Krystal Jung.

 

 

“Speak,”

 

 

“Oh?You picked up Kevin-ah~,i thought that you weren't going to,”

 

 

“What do you want?”

 

 

“I need a favour,”

 

 

~The End Of Chapter 1~