Spirit

Princess Resurrection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She brushed off whatever thing is that itching her eyes. But it insists in covering her face. She gritted her teeth and using her force to pull away before gets up almost immediately.

Then, she saw a little girl who is snickering at the corner with bloody knife with her long hair covered her face. The Princess lets out an exasperated sigh as she reached for her sword next to her bed.

“Who are you? Are you hired by one of my brothers too?” She asked but the little girl still giggling like it was a funny remarks coming from her.

The Princess glanced outside her window and by the dark atmosphere which the sun still not rise, she assumed it was probably around 4 or 5 in the morning. The others still didn’t awake around this hour and her mood is gradually become annoyed because someone is disturbing her sleep.

“Come here you, little wench!” She hissed, swinging her sword towards the little girl but she managed to dodge it and instead, attacking the Princess. She directed the sharp knife towards the Princess abdomen but she used her sword to defend herself and elbowing her on the face. In result, the little girl stumbles backward while groaning loudly.

“Serve you right!” She smirked; aiming for her heart as she lunged forward. “If you tried to defeat me in your weakest state, show up in front of me in another 10 years!”

The little girl was caught off guard as she lay on the ground with surprised face. She gasped when she felt a sharp pierce through her heart. Her eyes caught a pair of dark brown eyes which gazing at her with sorrowful gaze. She could make out word that the Princess mouthing as she slowly closes her eyes; drift into a long sleep.

Her lips curved upward as fast as lightning before it started to disappear like the rest of her body.

The Princess watched the little girl’s body disappear into thin air. She felt sorry towards the girl despite her harshness towards her because she was revived by one of her siblings just to kill her. Probably when she was alive, she used to be a killer and torture everything that comes in her way. One of the reason they were likely to revive her from the dead.

“They shouldn’t involve the children in this.” She muttered softly.

 

 

Adele looks at her master with worrisome look. She had been changing the utensils for nth time just to make ensure her master is alright.

The Princess took a sip of her tea with graceful act. Next to her left is her warrior who is devouring a second plate of omelette rice. She could see a spot of ketchup near his lips and two, three tiny grain of rice on his cheek.

Sometimes she wondered whether she revived a useful warrior or maybe another wasteful puppet. She straightened her back and cleared . Then, she shot a sharp glance towards Adele who is in the middle of changing into white napkin to the cream napkin for nth time.

“Adele, stop meddling with napkin for hundred times! I thought my eyes are goggling from the same movement from yours non-stop. I’m fine. I just didn’t have enough sleep this morning, that’s all.”

“Fuga.”

“I had a nightmare so I was awake in the middle of night. Then, I continue my sleep.”

“Fuga.”

“Sometimes, it attacks me, okay? Not regularly like before but quite a while, exactly.”

Then, Adele stopped asking and stopped changing the napkin after hearing her master explanation. She left the room with empty teapot and a cup.

The Princess leaned her back against the chair with scrunched eyebrow. There is no way she would ever tell her robot about the sudden incident with a little girl in her bedroom this morning. She could defend herself and hoping she would understand it. She’s not a 5 y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter