Then There Is Sorry

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stand on the Balcony, my shoulders aching. I look down to the floor ln fear, my heart wont stop racing. This whole thing is messed up....If he comes out here he will kill me...

 

And i have nowhere to go...

 

He's crazy...but i love him...and i have to keep loving him untill that thing inside of him goes away...

 

I look up and stare through the doors, My heart feels like its just stuck in my throat...He is just stood there, staring blankly with a dull look upon his face. As i gasp he takes a step forward, i find myself pressed against the rail by the time he has opened the door. But still he doesn't even avert his gaze from my face, His eyes are still a dangerous black...but he looks weak...

 

With my lips trembling i open my mouth "Kai....."

It seemed to be the spark he needed, as the sick smile rose once again on his face, i knew i was going to have to try harder. He reaches both his hands out to me and begins pressing my body against the rail "Ahn! Kai listen to me! You can't let him controll you!"

 

But he still pressed, harder and harder, untill i felt myself slowly going over, I let out a scream and pushed myself back. He wasn't expecting this, So we tumbled backwards till he was against the glass doors. A dazed expression flashed across his face as i grabbed his cheeks, putting my head against his "Kai...come back to me..."

 

As a sudden growl emerges from his chest, his hands finding my neck, i let his hands tighten around it as i keep whispering his name desperately. Soon enough i find it a struggle to breathe, my vision blurring "Kai...Baby Please...." 

I feel his hands loosen a little, but theres only one thing left i can try....

I bring my lips close to his, my heart and lungs begging for oxygen.

 

"I love you...." As i murmur this i desperately press my lips to his, feeling his hands tighten again around my already throbbing neck. But just as i begin to give up, i feel his lips begin to move feebly with mine. His hands move slowly down to my hips, i let out a painful gasp as i can breathe, my head feeling like its about to fall for from my shoulders.

 

His lips continue to move with mine, his grip getting lighter, and then suddenly his eyes open. Relief spreads through me as his eyes are back to the soft brown they once were, but then he stops. He moves away from me, staring at my neck in silence. But i can't stand it....

"It wasn't you that did it...."

He shakes his head looking away "I could of killed you...im so sorry...."

 

He puts his hand over his mouth and looks away "I dont want to hurt you anymore..."

I go up to him and hug him close, starting to feel a dull pain in my throat "I don't mind...i told you i just want to make it natural...."

"But i could kill you by wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter