Ringing

Fearful Of Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My body aches as I stretch, holding the quilt to my chest. Still with my eyes closed I let out a sigh, a blush forming on my cheeks as I recollect all the memories from last night. I open my eyes cautiously and look beside me, surely enough Kai lies there dead to the world with sleep. I sigh again and put my hand through my hair, a smile forming on my lips.

That means that he won’t ever turn again right? The connection between us has finally been paired so he is okay now right?

I remember what he said…clean inside and out! That means my scars should have gone!

I slip quietly out of bed, putting on my underwear and going into the bathroom.  I look at my back and see it’s true, they really have gone, like a bad dream.

I laugh in astonishment, but my laughter stops as I hear Kai grumbling in his bed. I put my hand over my mouth, going to put my hair up and crawling back under the covers. I press my hand on his chest, feeling the thump of his heart beat.

I then feel his hand on top of mine, my eyes opening in shock.

“It’s stronger” He smiles “Can’t you feel it?”

I nod, still staring at my hand on his chest “My scars have gone too…”

He squishes my body to his, knocking the breath out of me “That’s great, right?”

I nod, looking away and closing my eyes “I’m hungry”

“That’s all you can think about? Misaki I am a normal man!”

I feel his weight on my legs, my eyes opening once again to look into his “Kai I am hungry…”

He grabs my cheeks and stares “What’s wrong with you? I thought you would have been happy…”

I sit up and push his hands away from my face “It’s not that I’m not happy it’s just...” I look down to my hands “What do we do now?”

“What?” He tilts his head a little to the side, messing with my feet.

“You heard me…What are we supposed to do know we are officially partners”

He looks at me blankly, biting his lip “Liv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter