Date

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11mPKtu8J4c

~~~ POV

Walking hand in hand with Myungsoo .

I miss this feeling .

The scent of the Han River filled our nostrils .The scent of Myungsoo filled me when he hugs me .

"~~~-ah, Let's go on the boat . "

Without waiting for my answer, he dragged me to the boat . His laughter and his smile was so mesmerising . 

I let my arms spread as he hugs me from behind .

"~~~-ah ."

I turn around to see his face so close to mine.

~Myungsoo POV~

I caressed her face . My eyes took in the image of the girl I love .

"~~~-ah . You are the only girl that makes me feel like on the 9th cloud , did you know that? "

I put my face a little bit closer to hers so that she can only look into my eyes .

"You are the only one who makes me love you the way you are, the way you make my heart beat irregularly when you're near ,  only make me want you more . "

I closed the distance between us and let my lips carress her ever so gently , pressing her back into me , making every facing inch of her body touch mine . I felt her arms hug my neck , her hands playing with my hair .

~~~-ah , when you know the truth , I'm sorry . Please . Be happy . For me . I know I'm being selfish for now but I will need to make the best out of the time we have together . I'm sorry .

I know that Woori is around the corner watching me . Watching us . I know what she has in mind for me and ~~~ . I'll just have to make all the preparations beforehand . And I know .  I'm keeping ~~~ out of this for her sake . I don't want her to get hurt anymore . I want to be the last person to make her cry if it is the last thing I manage to do alive .

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello fellow readers~ I'm sorry we haven't been able to update because we had examinations and we didn't have time to discuss the story. Sorry to keep all our subbies waiting... Btw, I'm taking over the story because it seems that the original author didn't want to continue the story anymore. I decided to continue with it because I didn't want to keep you guys hanging there. Sorry for the really really late update. I'll try my best to update soon. 

Btw, I'm starting my first fanfic titled Why can't I love him, Oppa?

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/457082/why-can-t-i-love-him-oppa-niel-you-jotwins-ocs-sam-teo-lunaflysamteoyun

Please support~ Thank you!!!