Chapter 2

Totally Captivate

A/N : I'm done reviewing and editing this chapter. The part I edited marked with * so you could find it easly if you too lazy to read from the start. eheheh ^_^ 

*Bow "I'm sorry for a long wait"    Happy reading


" What do you mean by collecting boss? I'm just an ordinary college student " jong suk play dumb, when he heard his boss ordering him to collecting he can guess what is that mean, so he play dumb to avoid it. But woo bin don't care and know that jong suk playing dumb, so he dicide to threaten him a bit, even if that is just a joke but he know jong suk will take it seriously.

" Do you want to leave town or be buried in it? " Woo bin watch jong suk reaction carefully, and of course its working. Jong suk eyes widened and his mouth slightly open.

Jong suk can't think clearly, he don't know what to do in this kind of situation since this is his first time working as mafia underlings.

" I'll do it. Of course I'll do it " said jong suk take the bait woo bin throw. Woo bin tried to hold his laughter look at jong suk reaction because his man is in the room. 

Woo bin right hand sang chul put his hand on jong suk shoulder he feel sorry for the kid. Sang chul really like jong suk because he make a good coffee, and make a good food for them everyday, he even cleaning the office which make all of the man in the room feel comfortable because its clean.

" You poor thing why did you get on his bad side? " said sang chul, that's make jong suk scared and confuse in the same time.

" H-Hey~ " Jong suk can't utter any words, he put his hands on his head holding it like it will feel. "Wait.. if this guys are this worried, then the person I'm going to go collect from must be- " Jong suk thought make him shiver, he then thought to run away but immediately remember what was his boss said to him. 

Lee jong suk doesn't have a choice to not to do this, he walk helplessly to the address his boss gave him, when he arrived at the place on the address, jong suk observe the building in front of him "JINYOUNG METALS" what it said in the name plate. The wall colors has faded, the name plate has corrosive,the building looks raggedy.

" How's a place like this owe 320.000.000 won? " Jong suk not sure how he will do his errand, after he saw the state before his eyes, look at the state make him thought about how much he can do with that much of money. 

" That's enough for 100.000 don katsu plates from the university cafeteria, 20.000 boxes of ramen,20.000 textbooks,12,5 years of rent. Hoah~ that's a heck of a lot of money " Jong suk thought.

Lee jong suk shake his head, because it's not time for him to think about that, he collect his courage for to do his coleccting job. Jong suk walk toward the door while keep remembering what his boss said about this job. Lee jong suk slide open the door slowly. 

" Exuse me~ " when jong suk open the door he can see two man in the room.

The two man in the room turn their head to the voice come from, the two man in the room get confuse what a young man doing in this time. Look at the two man in the room reaction make jongsuk scratch his head even though it's not itchy, lee jong suk then smile, feel embarrassed about what he will say.

" Um... I'm from saehan credit union " when jong suk said the company name, the two man in the room looks so shocked. jong suk who see the reaction can't do anything beside keep his smile. 

" I - I'M SORRY SIR!! " Said a man who looks like already in his 50 with a loud voice while bowing 90 degree which make jong suk surprised

" we meant to pay back whatever it took, but as you can see, we're not doing too well" said the old man still in his previous position. The old man lifted his head slowly

" we haven't made any sales, so we don't even have any cash " the old man said while sniffling " and- I've only been able to feed my kids ramen for the past few months" 

What the old man said makes jong suk feel pity on him " Man~ he seems like a hard-working man too..." Jong suk thought, he got teary eyes just looking at the old man in front of him " His kids are poor students who have only eaten ramen for last half years"  with that makes jong suk confuse what he should do about this job.

The old man in front of him did the ninety deggre bow again " Please be patient just a little longer, if you just wait until the end of this month, I promise to pay back even if I have to sell my shop and house" the old man said.

Lee jong suk felt his stomach squeezing, then he remember about what his boss A.K.A Kim woo bin said to him about leaving the town or be burried in it if he can't bring the money from them. Jong suk bring his right hand to his head and pull his hair in frustation about the situation he is in right now. 

"Please~ Have mercy on us" the old man in front of him now beg for his kindness, jong suk stare to the old man and stop pulling his hair.

" That'll be fine " finally jong suk said it, he don't have a heart to force the old man to pay the money now, he thought to persuade and beg his boss to give him more time. But his decision precisely give him a light headache, pulling hair is not good for healthiness. 

"THANK YOU SIR! THANK YOU! " The old man expression change abruptly

" Please pay by the end of this month " said jong suk with a calm tone. The old man then invite jong suk to have a dinner before he go, and of course he never refuses since he's poor himself.  Food is a greates thing in the world to forget your problem, yeah that is effective for jong suk case not all people agree about that. Jong suk really enjoyed the food presented by the old man which made him forget what awaited him after that.

The old man escorted him to the door and say good night to him, jong suk left happily because his stomach full and he eat delicious food today.

" LOOK!! The satisfication you receive after helping others can't be put into words.. " Jong suk thought he come back to the office to report to his boss without thinking the consequence.

A Few hours later in Saehan Credit Union

" Things didn't go as planned, boss " jong suk said, his hand is cold and his heart is beating so fast even though he is just stand. The consequences do scare him. 

" tsk.. tsk.. he got you " whispered the man beside him 

" tsk.. tsk.. I knew you'd fall for his lies " wishpered the other man in the room. Jong suk can hear it.. but he didn't understand what the other mean.

Besides that Kim Woo Bin face is really not good, in jong suk point of view, Now his boss eyes become more dark than usual, and he can hear his boss is growling like an angry wolf, just watch his boss expression already drain jong suk energy. After the silence for like a decade woo bin say something.

" Have it your way. I don't care as long as I get to personally bury you " Woo bin said with his cold expression.

Woo bin expression makes jong suk shiver, he never wish to see that expression from woo bin again. Sang chul, woo bin right hand approached woo bin and whispering in woo bin ear, jong suk keep his eyes to the two man in front of him anticipation to at least try to run away from there if they make a move because he fail in this job. Woo bin face softened, he realize jong suk is watching him the whole time he talked with sang chul, he then stare back to jong suk which makes jong suk off guard, jong suk eyes wondering around to avoid woo bin stare.

Woo bin stand and walking slowly to jong suk direction, the action makes jong suk tense. Woo bin slower his pace when he is ten feet from jong suk he then stop, woo bin and jong suk stand side by side.

*Woo bin turn his head to his right lean in intend to whispering a threat to jong suk. Jong suk could feel woo bin hot breath on his ear, he don't know why he hold his breath and close his eyes,woo bin lips slightly brushing jong suk ear, that send a shiver through jong suk nape to all his body, jong suk clenched his hands and gritted his teeth. Woo bin inspected jong suk from a close range ( Actually That was too close!! >_< ). woo bin was about to whisper his magic words, but he notice jong suk blinking for sveral time, look at that in woo bin position give him another feeling, a routine action from jong suk seem really amazing in his position right now. Woo bin look at jong suk eyelashes, for a few second, and move his orbs to look at jong suk nose, woo bin go down to look at jong suk lips, when he do that woo bin sighed and bite his buttom lips, his feels ticklish and want to bite that lips, woo bin continue his journey and now go down to jong suk jaws, the last is to his neck, look at jong suk neck woo bin move his right hand feels like to choke jong suk neck right here right now, and devour those lips in his. 

Jong suk let out a shaky breath, woo bin was too close, his heart hammering in his rib cage, it's not good. He feels a cold hand on his neck, the cold hand squeeze his neck slightly, and he also could feel woo bin breath become more and more hot on his ear. Jong suk is scared, he is really scared.  

" EHRMM!! " Sang chul break the moment, Woo bin who caught off guard turn his head and bring him to the real world again. Woo bin confuse why his hand on jong suk neck? he release his grip, slide his finger to jong suk neck along way, woo bin sighed before walk pass jong suk. He feels like has butterfly in his stomach, it's fluttered here and there, it's ticklish. That feeling makes him stop again in front of the doors, he titled his head.

" What was that? " Woo bin thought, but he decide to ignore the feeling and just go.

Jong suk slumped to the floor, he can't control his heartbeat anymore and that's makes him breathes rapidly. " That was too close! that was too close! "  Jong suk thought, he gulped felt a sudden thirsty in his throat.

" I thought, I'll die~ " He mumble to him self, but the man beside him heard it. The man squating in front jong suk, jong suk felt someone presence in front of him and look up slowly, meet the man eyes he titled his head a bit confuse what the man doing.

" Hehehe.. boss wouldn't kill people easily " the man said with a smile, jong suk reply it with a smile and nodding his head. 

" He almost kill me with heart attack " said jong suk he then stand up, the man who talk with him seems confuse by his words but jong suk brused it off by talking different object to the man and the other man in the room.

Alas The end of the month has finally arrived!

Jong suk come back to the raggedy place and bill promises, but what he get is an apologize and asking for one more week, because his softy heart he can't refuse the request and the consequence he get is~

" Jungsoo, go find a good burial spot. Some trash dump will do nicely " Kim Woo Bin said, when jong suk come back from his unfinished errand and report it to his boss. Woo Bin words of course make jong suk looks more frustrating.

For almost two months jong suk back and fort to the place and didn't get any result. School, test,essays, chores in the office and collecting jong suk did that for almost two months, he even can't get enough foods because how could he eat when the nightmare he buried alive continues to haunt him, and to make his situation become more worse the old man keep asking him to give them more time, and he can't reject it. Finally jong suk reach his limits, he looks like a zombie walking in the day of daylight, he has a panda eyes because he always wake up in the middle of the night, and he looked thinner than he is already. 

Jong hyun come to the office to meet with Woo Bin and teasing jong suk because this is already almost two month he didn't see the guy, he miss jong suk. Yes.. actually jong hyun is still has a heart for him but he still can't let what was jong suk did to him slide easily like that. 

Jong suk is doing chores when jong hyun arrived, jong suk is always being jong suk in whatever situation, he will never do something vaguely, he always do his best in anything. 

"Idiot! I see you're still as gullible as ever. Can't you see? the guy's a freakin' con artist! " jong hyun said, he know about what happen to jong suk from the guys in the woo bin office and of course that's made him worried because he know what kind of person jong suk is, jong suk is a person who wouldn't give up when he has something in his mind. Jong hyun watch jong suk move here and there doing his daily chores in the office, while jong suk still focus in his chorse jong hyun decided to continue his sentence with hope jong suk will hear him "  he's just refusing to pay, even though he has money " jong suk finished his work and grab his bag ready to leave the office and do collecting again.

" He's only been acting poor all this time so he could- " jong hyun words cut off when jong suk just walk pass jong hyun like he is not there and there is no one talking to him. " Huh?? " jong hyun turned his body ready to throw a tantrum to jong suk, but he stopped when looked at jong suk mumbling himself and he almost bumped the door in front of him. " He's totally lost his mind. Idiot~ you're such an idiot " jong hyun said while looking at jong suk who leaving the office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong suk sighing.. standing in front of the raggedy place " I don't even have the energy for pleasantries today " jong suk though. jong suk is about to open the door but stopped when he heard someone talking from the inside who he regocnized immediately is the old man who always ask him to give them more weeks (Of course the building is not soundproof, people can hear what people inside the bulding talking about if you close enough from the entrance door).

" I'm telling you, it's around a billion won! a billion!! " the old man said, jong suk decided to listening what the old man would tell to his partner, jong suk think he can get something to use as an excuse to his boss if the old man ask for another weeks from him.

" 10 years ago, i designated my wife and even my in-laws and distant relatives as my beneficiaries. All I have to do is to declare bankruptcy, and I'm set! " when jong suk heard about what the old main said, his energy is like charging himself from the words.

" you're just.. what if those people flat out deny any legal responsibility? " ask the old man partner.

" They won't have the balls " said the old man, this time the old man words made jong suk heart beating so fast like it would pop out from his rib cage. 

" See? even the "scary" mafia can't touch me " the old man said, jong suk can heard the old man partner snicker.

" It's not that they can't touch you, they're just feeling sorry for you " the old man patner said. the old man continue his words.

" Don't you realize even the toughest goon instinctively won't harm those who grovel and beg for mercy? anyway, i was saved because they sent an idiot this time " said the old man, the last sentence made jong suk grit his teeth and clench his hand, he get a sudden full energy.

" Just watch. As soon as I- " The old man words get cut off when the door suddenly slide open. The old man turned his head to the enterance and shocking when realize who come. Jong suk just stand at the door and calm his heart which beating so fast, he then said what he want to said.

" You!! " jong suk talk without looking to the old man face, he stared at the floor to keep him jump to the old man and punch his face. " You got three days to settle your assets. If you don't come up with 353,240,000 won and deliver it to our office by that time, " jong suk raised his head slowly and give the old man his fierce gaze he rarely use and use his cold tone to his last sentence" You can plead for mercy from the inside of a coffin " jong suk slamming the door immediately he finished his last sentence. 

Jong suk walk in a fast pace, the old man words give him energy walk in that pace. He arrived in Saehan and immediately go to woo bin office to give him the report. His heart is still beating so fast, and his hand is still as cold as ice. Jong suk open the door a bit hard which made the other man in the office, who always gather around woo bin get shocked, woo bin still focus in his paper work.

Jong suk walking to woo bin desk and made a little banged to the table to release his anger a bit, jong suk look straigh to woo bin eyes, and that's made woo bin wonder what happen to the guy in front of him " You'll have your money in three days, boss. " jong suk said and leave immediately after said that. It makes woo bin more curious what makes the cat lee jong suk acting that way.

" DAMN!! HOW DARE THEY!! Those bastards were going to let me take a fall for them and then laugh about it behind my BACK!! " Jong suk said in his mind while walking to his home.

" I'll show you exactly how dangerous this "IDIOT" can be " Jong suk mumbling, and stopped in front of a big tree on his way home, he look at the tree with a fierce eyes and mumbling" Bankruptcy law?! " He then kick the tree again and again while continue mumbling himslef " Beneficiary Law?! Free legal Consultation?! My !! " The last kick drain his energy and that's makes his stomach growling asking for food. Jong suk continue his walk to his home and decided to cook something when he is home then sleeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jong suk come to the office with a light body, he feel like someone lift the stone from his shoulders. When he open the door he didn't expect to see no one in the office.

" Huh? " jong suk a bit surprised look at the empty office, of course something like that is so rare. He then decided to lazy around for a bit while there is no one in the office. Jong suk was lying on the couch to relax his tense muscle, then he heard a door opened, which makes him sat up suddenly. He can see jong hyun come in, jong hyun look around the office and just find jong suk alone sitting at the couch.

" Why are you alone? where's everyone? " said jong hyun his eyes still wondering around still hope there is someone in the office. He feel awkward if it just the both of them in the office.

" Oh~ I think they went to go make their rounds " answer jong suk. jong hyun then sit at the couch opposite jong suk, they just sit there without saying anything to each other, that makes the situation more awkward, jong hyun hate the situation he then decided to start the conversation.

" I heard you'll have the money by today " jong hyun turn his head to look at jong suk reaction, but just looked to jong suk face makes him angry he then saying a bitter words " I just hope you're prepared to leave town " jong hyun said. Heard jong hyun words makes jong suk look directly to jong hyun eyes which makes jong hyun a bit startled, jong hyun avoid jong suk eyes and gaze out the window.

" No, wait. I wonder if they prepared a casket? " said jong hyun again still keep his gaze out the window.

" Does the boss treat you well? " jong suk suddenly ask something out of topic. The question makes jong hyun feel a pang in his heart. 

" At least, he's no dirty like someone I know " jong hyun said quietly, he feels like to cry heard something like that from him. He then remember again what was happened than make a face like he didn't feel anything towards jong suk words. 

" Besides he's rich,handsome and has a fantastic body. What to complain about? " said jong hyun, a few minutes without an answer jong hyun turn his head to look at jong suk.

" Huh? what's with the light? " jong hyun confuse with jong suk expression.

" Does he really have such a fantastic body? " asked jong suk with a sparkle in his eyes, and of course that makes jong hyun annoyed. Jong hyun then throw a book that are in reach of his hand, and it directly hit jong suk head. Jong suk feel down from the couch held his head growling in pain. Jong hyun didn't expect him to say something like that but when jong hyun about to leave the room, he stop when he heard jong suk talk. 

" Well~ I'm glad to hear that " said jong suk. jong hyun turn his head to look at jong suk who sit on the floor rub his head and he sees him smiling after said the sentence. jong hyun turn his head to look at the door he felt a little happy and felt hot in his face. He don't want jong suk to see his red face " I swear~ you can be so thick sometimes" jong hyun thought.

Jong hyun about to open the door but it suddenly flew open, and there is someone outside the room. He didn't regocnize the person.

" What? who are you? " asked jong hyun. the person didn't answer and get in the room, jong suk who regocnize the person stand up and approach him.

" Ah! I hope you brought the money " jong suk said to the old man who now in the room, but the old man didn't say anything and just stand there, the old man put his hand in his jacket.

" I brought something Alright! " said the old man, he then pull out something from his jacket and suddenly swing it in front of jong hyun. jong hyun who realize what it is dodge it.

" HOLY!! " He fall while dodge the knife the old man brought. Jong suk shocked look at the situation, the old man aim jong hyun who can't move from his position. Jong suk move without thinking to blocked the old man.

" JONG HYUN!! " Jong suk succeed stopped the old man by hold him from behind, but he don't know how can the old man have much more strength than he is, his grip lossen and jong suk releasing his grip from the old man waist and makes a distance between him and the old man. the old man turned his body to him.

" How dare some thug like you derail my master plan? I've been toiling on it for 10 years already! " Said the old man still in his place, the old man look at jong suk and start chasing him with a knife in his hand, jong suk who see the old man coming, run with all his might.

" If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!! " Shout the old man while still chasing jong suk. 

" Oh My GOD!! " Jong suk Thought

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done editing this chapter, just small part and I mark it with * 

What will Happen to jong suk? 

I'm sorry to you all reader.. for a long~~~~~ update. I've been busy with my work, I hope You all still there and I hope this chapter wouldn't make you all run. ^^

Thank you.