Chapter 5

Totally Captivate

A/n : Hay Guys! how are you?? 

I know I should appologize first for a decade not updating this story. I'M SORRY~ Why it took me so long? it because jong suk rarely appear on any show, or drama, and woo bin too PLUS! I never see their interaction again T_T which actually I miss~ so much. That was the reason why it took me so long to updating, because since this chapter the story wouldn't exactly the same like the comic. I need to wrap it.. the comic series was too long. hehehe.. thank you so much for your patient.

I hope you could forgive me. >_<

Warning ! There is some cursing words. Please forgive me for using that, I feel like I need it for the sake of the story. thank you...

I'm A soft person~ hehehe


CHAPTER 5 

Woo bin look at the scenary in front of him through the window glass in his office, drowning in his reverie. Sometimes he ask himself if the life he lead right now is a dream or real? His life was not a good life to beggin with, grow up in an orphange and has temparament issue, he was doesn’t know how and what to do to calm his rage when it began to take over his brain.  When he was still a kid, and those feeling take over his brain to think properly, he would go to the park, fortune enough if there were not other kid playing there, or disturb him when he was like that, but that kind of opportunity were rarely came to him, he was mostly go home with some scar in his body, and an adult accompanying him back to his foster parent house.

No.. he is not the one lose here, he make the other kid crying hard, and event sometimes makes them rushed to hospital. He was sure that was the reason why he always in and out the orpange, actually he don’t mind about that, most of his foster parent were trying to control him to do this and to do that, he doesn’t like it.

When he was in middle school woo bin run away from the orpange and live in the street. He was doesn’t think or planned about how he would live his life on the street, he don’t care thought. What he needed that time was go away as far as his leg could brought him.

Woo bin try to remember how he end up meeting the old man, he is not sure what was happened to him to make the old man take him under his wings. After the old man take him into his family register, woo bin have the thought the old man would do the same thing like what his foster parents were done, but that never happened, the old man just give him what he need and let him do what he wants to do. The old man always look at woo bin with unreadable eyes, the old man eyes were like a calm sea, but he always understand him.

Woo bin look to his right and see a broom leaning to the wall, instantly the thought about jong suk rush into his brain, he wonder what makes the boy late this time? Woo bin look around his office, no one around in his office, usualy his subordinate would cramped his office like there is no other place beside his office. The boy was like a sugar attracted ants. An Irritated feeling rise up in his heart, he feels like to storm out from the office and search for the boy, drag him to the office as soon as possible, but he don’t have idea in which class he is attending today.

“ What is he actually doing in the campus anyway? “ woo bin said in irritated tone and sighed.

Woo bin eyes widen when he realize something, why he want to do that?? Why he need that boy in the office right now? he shouldn’t have this kind of thought to the boy! Woo bin shake his head, to make that thought gone from his head.

Suddenly flashed in his mind, the memories from his childhood that annoyed him so much. It was when he was in elementary school, he just enrolled there in the middle of semester, as always he doesn’t talk much, and he doesn’t have a will to tell them who his name is, since he often change it for.... he couldn’t remember how much. The teacher instead introduce his name to the class, woo bin obsreve the student one by one, some of them seems scared when woo bin look at them with his piercieng gaze. Then there is one boy or girl?, Woo bin was thought the person who dare keep the eyes contact with him was looks cuter and pretty for a boy, but the person was wearing a boy clothes, and has a short hair, he is obviously boy. Woo bin and the boy looking into each other for a few minutes, the sound around him dissapear as woo bin eyes swam into the boy cat eyes. Woo bin were doesn’t understand what the look in the boy eyes mean, so he just thought the boy was hate him. Woo bin don’t remember much what he was doing in the school, but he sure he was just stayed for one week in the school, woo bin tried to remember what was happened which made him run away from school shirtless, and barefoot in the middle of winter.

In the middle of remembering, the door in his office opened, woo bin automaticly look at to someone who enter the room and he meet with a pair of cat eyes looking at him right in the eyes.

Woo bin blinking... two second passed,

Woo bin titled his head, and blinking again three second passed

In fourth second woo bin feels butterfly in in his stomach, going up to his heart,

He feels something familiar when he look into those eyes, but before woo bin could grasp the feeling, the boy looking away and enter the office, put down his bag on the couch, he start cleaning. Woo bin following the boy movement, hope he will get the second change to look into the boy eyes again.

“ Boss what are you looking at? “ jong suk said in the middle of sweeping the floor without looking at woo bin, jong suk can feel his boss looking at him make a hole in the back of his head, like lion watching his pray “ If you scanning my body, I’ll tell it to jong hyun “

Woo binstrighten the frown on his brows and snort, spin his chair to look outside his big window again.

“ Like jong hyun will believe to a cheater like you “ woo bin said, jongsuk turn his body to look at woo bin and meet woo bin back head, he feels like to hit his head with the broom in his hand, but of course he wouldn’t do that. Jong suk shake his head, and shake away the annoyed feeling which just approach him.

Not long after that sangchul enter the office, sangchul stand beside woo bin and bend down a bit to wishpering something to woo bin ear, jong suk watch them for a few second but shake his curiosity away, before he get drowning and into new troble. He don’t want anything today beside finish the work here, finishing his task from uni and sleep, oh! Eat first then sleep. Jong suk heard woo bin stand up from his chair, he turn his head to look at him.

“ We will be out for a while, if you’re done with your work you could go home “ woo bin said while wearing his jacket which hanged near the door.

“ Then I could go home after I finishied the cleaning?!!” jong suk excited hear what was woo bin said. Woo bin turn his head to look at jong suk with his cold eyes.

“ You wish to end your life tomorow? “ woo bin smirk looking at jong suk expression who suddenly change after heard woo bin words. It seems jong suk get a wrong idea about what woo bin was said, his shoulder slumped down hear woo bin threat.

“ Ye~ I will work until my hours end, right boss? “ jong suk said, and bowing to woo bin, pressing his lips together holding an annoyed feeling inside his heart, as he hear the door opened jong suk straighten his back  “ Becareful on your way boss! “ shout jong suk waved to woo bin back, his streched palm clench into fist when woo bin out of his sight, he bite his own fist and closed his eyes, he is almost into the trouble again today.

 

 

Woo bin think if he was to harsh to the boy? Worried felling rise up in woo bin heart, jong suk was seems slightly pale today.

“Is he okay?”  woo bin thought and touch his bridge nose, why he think about jong suk again? He sighed and look out throught his window car. Woo bin thought since when jong suk enter his mind? Every small things in the office always make woo bin remember about the boy, but he feel calm when he look at the boy. His slender body, his smooth hair, especially his eyes, and the mole under his eyes, his pulm lips woo bin remember how soft jong lips when he was kissed him back then, remember about that event make woo bin biting his bottom lips. Woo bin close his eyes, feel the urge to come back to the office and see the boy.

“ Boss isn’t you too hard to the boy? “ sangchul said from the driver seat, looking at woo bin throught the rear miror, woo bin open his eyes and sighed.

“ I think so too “ woo bin said, and thinking what he should do to his feeling right now? he never has this kind of feeling towards anyone, even jong hyun. Woo bin know jong hyun real intention, but he let it pass as long as he could satisfy him.

Woo bin know jong hyun was using him all this time to get revenge on jong suk, and woo bin also know all this time he is still in love to jong suk, but he is also using jong hyun.

So if he has something with jong suk that doesn’t matter right? Woo bin thought. He never have this kind of feeling towards anyone, and right now woo bin feels like to touch that smooth skin of jong suk, looking at him up close, but then his thought interupted, when his car stopped in front of the tall building where he need to take care of something related to bussiness the old man owned, he put aside that desire.

A few hours passed without woo bin realize,he go out from headquarter and the sun was already set, the moon start to take the shift. Woo bin massage his nape to loosen his stiff muscle, his eyes were heavy from too much starring on his paper work and watch his laptop for hours,his mercedes-Benz S-Class XXL already wait him as soon as his foot steped outside the building.Woo bin decide to go back to his apartement, and resting his body, he is sure the boy already sleeping in his home right now.

 

 

The next morning jong suk wake up by the sound of his alarm, he was sitting upright on his matress, blanket get tangled on his leg, blinking for several time to register his surrounding, and what today date, before planned what he should do for today. Jong suk tried to releas himself from the blanket by kicking it, get up carefully because of his anemia every morning, but this morning feels a bit different, jong suk feel his head a bit heavy.

“ A cold? Oh no.. I can’t get sick no matter what “ jong suk mutter, and rummage a small drawer beside a small bookshelf to find some medicine to prevent him from getting sick. When he find it he take it out and place it on the coffe table, he decide to take a bath first, and eat breakfast before eat the medicine.

As soon as he arrive in the campus, he need to help his professor preparing the morning class, assist him with his persentation, at 10:00 he need to attending his class and so on, between his break in the campus, he use that change to study for tomorow subject. Yeah!! Because he don’t have time to study at home since woo bin slaved his to cleaning his office and do this and that! and since money not come out by it self, or growing from a tree near his place, he need to do other job beside being slaved by woo bin, he work part time for a night shift in convenient store not far from his place.

Finally he could completed all the task in the campus without any distraction, and take a bus to where woo bin office located. Jong suk put on his earphone and listening to his favorite music, to re-charge his energy, a few minutes latter jong suk arrived at woo bin office, he enter the building walk toward the elevator, and press the number  to woo bin office.

Jong suk opened the door to the office, when his attention caught something that really unusual or more likely strange. Jong suk back away and close the door, then looking around, he is sure he was not come to the wrong place. Jong suk opened the door again, and now he see sangchul walking across the room with a cold drink in his hand, which jong suk assume as ice tea.

So that’s mean jong suk not get the wrong office but what’s wrong with the office?? Who change it look like a studio? Did woo bin create another bussiness? Modeling? Nah!! Imposible, jong suk thought.

Jong suk come in and his eyes darted to something luxurious laying down on the couch, okay... actually it was human, and more specifically it’s woo bin lying on the couch which jong suk remember don’t have that kind of design yesterday!

“They bhought a new couch?? When? For what?”

Woo bin left hand was brought up to cover his eyes from the light from outside the window, showing off his rolex daytona : midnight, who jong suk believe he couldn’t avord using his lifetime  part time sallary.  Some of his subordinate fanning him with paper news or magazine, like he is a king from arabian. Jong suk passed them to put his bag in the coffe table in the corner room.

“What the hell they’re up to now?”

“ Jong suk-ah!! You come, could you buy us a cold beer? “ one of woo bin subordinate said, all smiley while holding out the money. Jong suk smile to the man and walk over to him, when woo bin frantic scream stopping him on his track. His subordinate also shocked, some of them jumped and make a distance, while some of them looking at him with wide eyes frozen in their place. Woo bin sit upright on the couch, palming his face.

“ Damn!! He grabbed my jewels! If I find that boy I’ll make sure to kill him! “ woo bin look up and meet jong suk eyes. It makes jong suk heart almost jolt out from his rib cage.

“ Why he look at me like that? What is he mean with grabbed his jewel?!! “ Jong suk panicked, when woo bin pointed his finger to jong suk. Jong suk pointing to himself confused but also scared.

“ You, you’re face remind me of him “ woo bin said, he then stand up and walk toward his table, take out his cigaret and lit it up, puffing out smoke which away by the air conditioner.

“ What? Who? “ Jong suk blinking rapidly, and confused by what woo bin just said.

“ This jewels, did you mean.. your jewels down there?“ sangchul ask, his question draw all their attention to woo bin, and woo bin answer him by nodding his head, some of them gasp “Who grabbed your jewels boss?”

“ It’s a boy when I was in elementary school “ woo bin look out the window, try to remember who the boy name, but he couldn’t remember. So he tried to remember the school name.

“ Woah! A boy grabbed your jewels? Then what you did boss, to the boy? ” Ask one of them

Jong suk look at the one who just ask a question then look at woo bin. His panicked already forgoten.

“ I hit him in the face, what was that school named? “ woo bin look up to the sky, try to remember “ Uh.. it’s Dae- I think it was Daehyun Elementary School in ulsan, yeah! I’m sure that is, is there anyone here who graduate from that elementary school? “ woo bin turn his body to look at all people who inside his office.

Jong suk eyes widen heard where the school located, he was live in ulsan before but he forget what was his elementary school name. So he shake his head, and he look to the other who also shake their head.

“ No one? “ woo bin breathed out the smoke “ Why that dream come back again now after a long time passed? That was experience I hate the most “

It makes jong suk think, will woo bin really killed the boy when he find him? But isn’t that happened from a long time ago? Why he hold the grudge for this long? It’s not like the boy was killed his parents by grabbing his jewels, what a childish. Jong suk let a small smile decorated his face, but he fast errase the smile, afraid woo bin would notice it, which mean... his grave.

After that they talking about random think, and jong suk go out to buy a cold beer from nearest convenient store. A few minute later, jong suk back to the office with a sweats running down his temple, the weather really hot today. Then start do his job, cleaning, become the errand boy, and work on his paper work from uni.

Jong suk was in the middle writing his essay, when he remember about jong hyun, it’s been a few weeks jong suk not see jong hyun around the office, after that incident jong hyun never come again to the office. Did he finally realize this place is dangerous place, and woo bin is dangerous person? Jong suk thought. Jong suk turn his head to woo bin who sitting quietly in his chair, as soon as he turn his head, he meet woo bin eyes, again the beast give him his magical gaze, and it makes jong suk gulp the lump in his throat. Jong suk breathed to relax his heart beat, because he need to ask this question.

“ Boss, I-I never seen jong hyun come here again for a few weeks now, did both of you B-breakup? “ jong suk finally could mutter his curiousity out even though with a bit stuttering.

At that woo bin raised his eyebrow, and smirked. Jong suk who notice that habbit, clench his hand and closing his eyes while looking down to the table. He think what happened to his smart brain lately? Why he keep did stupid things and ask stupid question which bring his grave in front of this person?

“ Breakup? “ woo bin titled his head a bit “ do you hope that to happen? If I did broken with jong hyun, then you would try to get into my pants? “ woo bin ask with smirk still lingering on his face

“N-no! That’s not what I mean boss “ jong suk look up to woo bin try to explain himself, while his heart about to go cardiac arrest.

“ Then what? “

“ I mean.. did something happen between both of you? “

“ so.. you hope something happened between the both of us? “

“ Eh? “ jong suk don’t know why the question which come out from his mouth always missleading him? Is this he or woo bin who is stupid here?

“ I’m serious boss... please answer my question, stop missleading me..  “ jong suk pleading to woo bin, with hand clasped together infront of his face. Woo bin try to hold his laughter, and sighed softly.

“ I don’t know where he is, and I don’t care “ woo bin said plainly, it snap something inside jong suk heart. He look straight to woo bin eyes, woo bin notice the change in jong suk look, he then look back. They keep looking each other for a few seconds.

“ If you planning to play with jong hyun heart, I wouldn’t let you to do that “ jong suk said in a cold tone. Woo bin stand up from his chair and walk toward jong suk who sit on the couch across him. Jong suk look up when woo bin stand in front of him towering his body.

Woo bin overstep the coffee table which separate him and jong suk with his long leg, it make jong suk pull back his body and leaned deep into the couch. Woo bin look at him with a piercing gaze, then he bend down and put his left hand beside jong suk head, his hand brushing jong suk hair, woo bin could feel how soft the latter hair, woo bin titled his head a bit looking at jong suk eyes, nose, then his lips.

Jong suk serious and hard face errased when woo bin do that to him, again his heart thumping so hard inside his ribcage, his eyes can’t focus to look into woo bin eyes, jong suk avert his gaze to anything in that room.

“ What do you plan to do then if I do just playing around with him? “ woo bin said

“ I- I will T-tell it to him! That you just playing around “ jong suk stutter, he cursing inside his head, why he stuttering so much.

“ How he would believe you, since you also playing with his heart back then ? “ woo bin leaning his body more deep, his right knee placed between jong suk leg. Jong suk blushing hard at that, their face was too close, he even could feel woo bin breath hit his face.

" Boss where is everyone go? " jong suk tried to change the topic, hope woo bin would get off of him

" You don't need to know, and don't try to change the subject, answer me~ " woo bin said his last words in sing a song.

“Th-That was missundestanding! Jong hyun... “ jong suk trailed off , and the look in his eyes soften, his blushing cheeks gone, then he turn his head to to the left “ that was really missunderstanding, that’s the truth, but when I know who jong hyun date with after that, I feel relieved and decide to let him go, because I can’t give him anything , at least you could buy him something with your money “

Jong suk turn his head again to look at woo bin, still with that look in his eyes.

“ I’m happy when he have you by his side“ jong suk laughing softly at that “ I can’t give him my heart, but I also can’t buy him anything because i’m poor, but he keep showering me with his love. I can’t give him anything to at least appreciate his effort, isn’t I a shamless bastard? please.. don’t hurt his heart anymore, I’ve hurt him much, and this is the only think I can do for him “ jong suk said, looking down to his finger.

Woo bin watch those eyes, the way his eyes averting, the way his eyes pleading at him, the way his eyes looking down to look at his finger. Woo bin want those eyes just look at him, he want those eyes go softened like that just for him. listening to jong suk speech and looking at the way jong suk look at him just now clench woo bin heart, but it also make him confused. Why jong suk can’t give his heart, woo bin thought.

Both of them don’t realize someone was listening to their conversation since a while a go. The small gap opened door made him be able to heard everything, jong hyun cover his mouth with his palm, to muffled his crying sound. No.. he was not crying because of what woo bin said, he actually also don’t care about woo bin, but he cried because of what jong suk said. His intention come to the office today was to talk to woo bin to let jong suk go, and if by coincident he meet jong suk in the office.

Jong hyun was would like to say, he will never give up on him. Jong hyun never find a guy like jong suk before, he know sometimes the guy would do stupid things, but he always tried to not hurt his heart, what he do, what he say always sincere, where he could find a guy like him in this town again if he let him go? Jong hyun thought. But when he heard jong suk said he can’t give his heart to him, his heart boiling in anger, why? Why he can’t?

Jong hyun opened the door wider to make his way in, but then his eyes widen when he sees the scene in front of him, the boiling anger in his heart become more hot.

Without warning, woo bin press his lips hard to jong suk lips, kissing him eagerly. Jong suk mind freze immediately when woo bin do that, but when woo bin tounge start shoving it’s way to jong suk mouth, jong suk sense come back, he tried to push woo bin away. Woo bin don’t want to let him go, so he grab jong suk chin with one of his hand, using his thumb to open jong suk mouth, and sliped in his tounge. Jong suk tried more harder to release himself from woo bin, but the fact woo bin has more strenght than jong suk can’t be denied. Jong suk tried to slide up his body from the couch, but woo bin press his hands on jong suk shoulder and push him back to the couch.

“ What the hell!!! “ jong hyun shout, coudn’t take his eyes from the kissing scene in front of him.

Jong hyun voice made woo bin look up release jong suk lips, while jong suk turn his head immediately to look at the person who just shout. Jong suk know who that voice belong, again his heartbeat start to picking up, and his stomach scrunch in uncomfortable feeling when jong suk look into those eyes, he feel like someone stabbed his heart over and over, he don’t want to see the pained look in those eyes again. Jong hyun deserve more better than this, jong suk don’t deserve hurt him like this.

Tears uncontrollable gushing out from jong hyun eyes, his mind blank, what he should think this time? Why it turned out like this? Why? He was don’t expect this to happen, he don’t expect woo bin would like jong suk in that kind of way, but why he couldn’t get angry to woo bin? Why he feels more angry when he look at jong suk? Why his heart hurt so much?

“ You er!! You bastard jong suk!! You don’t have pride?! “ jong hyun screaming those words, then running out.

Jong suk who saw that, use all his strengh to push woo bin off of him, woo bin move his body aside when he feels jong suk hand on his chest. Jong suk running out from the office too, try to catch on jong hyun.

Woo bin just could looking at his presence disappear from his sigh when jong suk make a turn. Woo bin slumped on the couch, covering his face with his palm, and exhaling hard.

 

It seems the sky also cried hard, looking at jong hyung love story. The hot weather in day was the sign, that the sky will pouring all the water down from the fat cloud. Jong suk finally able to catch jong hyun wrist, he hold it carefully, afraid if he grip jong hyun wrist hard it will hurt him again. If it between jong hyun and jong suk, jong suk was the strongest between the two, and jong suk was always carefull when it come handling jong hyun body.  Jong hyun stopped in his track, but jong suk not pulling jong hyun hand, he is the one who walking closer to close their distant.

“ Jong hyun! that was missunderstanding! it’s not like what you saw “ jong suk said out load because of the hard rain,he need to say it loud or jong hyun couldn’t hear it, head looking down to his feet, to afraid looking at jong hyun pained eyes.

Jong hyun scofed and pull his hand but not getting away from jong suk, he turn his body so he can look at jong suk.

“ Missunderstanding?! “ jong hyun said out loud to make sure jong suk hear it “ you was said it like that too before!! That was missunderstanding!! “ jong hyun tears blend one with the rain which now already soaked him and jong suk to the bone.

Jong suk look up to look into jong hyun eyes, to say what he said was true.

“ But that was the truth! I don’t have anything with woo bin! I’m suer! “

“ then what was that! “ jong hyun pointing his finger to nothing behind jong suk to gesture what was happened in the office “ so you want to say! Woo bin was the one who seduce you! Like that! You think you’re that great!! “ actually jong hyun saw it clearly that time, how jong suk strugle under woo bin, but his anger about jong suk can’t give him his heart was clouded his mind, to think clearly.

Jong suk eyes teary and soon after, the tears fall to his cheek unoticable because it blended with the rain.

“ You’re so stupid jong suk! You cheap !! “ jong hyun surprised with his last words, he don’t mean to said that, but his anger clouded his brain, and he talk based on his anger not based on his brain.

Heard jong hyun words of course it hurt him, but jong suk think he deserve that, because he had hurt jong hyun more than this.

“ Yeah.. yeah.. that was all my fault, I was the one who seduce woo bin, so I could taste his money too, because I envy you! “ jong suk decide to take all the blame, he don’t want jong hyun to lose woo bin, because jong hyun seems happy when he near woo bin. So he decide to take all the blame, and clean up woo bin name in front of jong hyun. At least this is one thing he could do to make him happy.

Jong suk thinking maybe after this, he could run away from there, and hiding for the rest of his life, so woo bin or jong hyun couldn’t find him, even if they tried. He is get enough of this, he is more afraid to himself , more than to woo bin threat if he continue live between them.

“ Are you stupid?! How you could get that scholarship when you’re this stupid!! “ jong hyun said that almost screaming, his heart hurt, he is angry because this is his fault, but why jong suk keep protect him? “ You know!! I’m the one who played you! Played with your life! “

Jong hyun couldn’t take it anymore how can jong suk couldn’t think properly, it was clear jong hyun was the one who need to be blamed here not him. But why he was not complained or get angry when woo bin enslaved him because of him, why he following his childish idea, why? Jong hyun was the one who made his life become more miserable just because his childish and his ego. But why is the guy in front of him keep blaming himself?

“ No.. jong hyun-ah, I’m the wrong here, I’ve hurt you, and I keep hurting you. I’m sorry.. you can’t broke up with woo bin, that was my fault “ jong suk put his hand on jong hyun shoulder.

Jong hyun gritted his teeth, he couldn’t watch  jong suk stupidity anymore, his hand move fast and made contact with jong suk cheek, not feel enough he slaped jong suk again.

Three... jong suk silent, he could feel the sting feeling on his left cheek.

Four... jong hyun palm landed again on jong suk cheek, this time he could feel metal on his tounge, his lips must be broken because of  the constant slapped from jong hyun.

“ You stupid bastard “ jong hyun voice softened, jong suk embrace the latter body, make jong hyun hitting jong suk back over and over, keep saying stupid bastard.

“ Yes, I’m stupid. I’m sorry.. it’s not your fault or woo bin fault “  at that jong hyun push jong suk off, which make jong suk fall on his .

“ Don’t ever show your face in front of me again, or talk to me again, and do you know? My relationship with woo bin was fake since the start, I agree to have physical contact with him was because he has so much money, and because of my anger to you! That’s the truth! You could ask that to woo bin, he must be answering the same! “ jong hyun trailed off “... And I already cut my ties with him before I arrived to his office today “ with that jong hyun turn on his heels and leave the dumfounded jong suk in the middle of the rain.

 

 

The next morning, fortunately jong suk don’t have any class, so he decide to go straight to woo bin office. He decide to do his last work before he quitting from woo bin enslaved, he was there because of jong hyun, so when jong hyun go he don’t need to be there anymore. He want to cook for the other guys, because they was treat him nicely, never threat him, talking with them was enjoyable, so at least he need to say good bye to them before quitting.

He ignoring woo bin all days, never turn his head when woo bin calling him, never answer when woo bin ask him, he don’t care anymore if woo bin would kill him right here right now, he don’t care anymore, maybe that is the best way for him.

The other guys were really happy and keep praising him when he cook for them, saying something like “ if he is a woman I must be asked him to marry me “ and “ if I still not married and have a kid, maybe I will swing that way and ask him to live with me forever “ and “ you’re so sweet and adorable jong suk “ or “ I hope he could marry my daughter “

Jong suk was keep smiling listening to them, even though in his heart he feels hollow. He don’t want to show it to the guys, and he doesn’t need to show it.

Suddenly woo bin ask everyone to get out, but when jong suk about too get out from the room, woo bin hold his hand, then walking to the door and locking it, woo bin take out the key from the keyhole, put it in his pocket.

Jong suk think maybe this is the time  woo bin will kill him, he smiled at his thought. Woo bin notice the smile on jong suk face, but its not his usual smile, it’s more sad, give up. Jong suk look up to look at woo bin straight on his eyes, woo bin don’t like the look in jong suk eyes. It make him mad and hurt, because he know he is the cause.

“ so.. this is it ? “ jong suk ask, titled his head a bit

“ what do you mean by that? “ woo bin said, trained his eyes to not looking away. Woo bin notice how the latter look  pale, but he not give it more thought. What he need to do right now is just one, talk.

“ Are you feel great now? you think that was funny right? “ jong suk said it without any sign of scared in his tone.

“ No.. i don’t feel great at all, I feel like a “ woo bin said calmly “ there is something I need to explain to you “

“ No... “ jong suk shake his head “ you don’t need to do that” with that jong suk walk pass woo bin and tried to open the door but it was locked, he forget woo bin was locked the door.

“ open the door, I don’t have any bussiness with you anymore. Since I didn’t owe you anything, you don’t have right to hold me down here “ jong suk glare to woo bin.

Woo bin tried to calm himself down since he ignored him since morning, but what jong suk just said break his calm composure. Woo bin walk toward jong suk, and push him hard to the door behind him. jong suk back head and his back slamed to the door behind him. It make his vision bluring for a minutes, and when his view cleared he glare again to woo bin.

“ I won’t let you go “ woo bin said still grip jong suk shoulder “ I know I’m wrong in this matter too, but I’m not the one who create that idea “

Jong suk slaped hard woo bin hand, woo bin grip on one of jong suk shoulder released. Jong suk then pushed woo bin back using all his energy, woo bin stumble back a bit, looking down to the floor, he don’t fight back.

“ open the door!! “ jong suk breathing hard, because of the anger in his heart, a beads of sweat on his temple starting to flowing down to his cheek, his head feels lighter.

“ give me another chance to fix this! I don’t know since when, but i have this feeling toward you “ when woo bin finish his words, he saw jong suk already on the floor unconscious.

Woo bin rushed to jong suk body, lift his upper body, and let his head rest on his chest.

“ Jong suk! Jong suk! Sekki! Wake up! “ 


Please comment, subscribe if you like it, and up vote if you really like it.

But please.. comment!! That was my only source energy to continue this story. thank you~