Chapter 3

Totally Captivate

Jong suk life 4 month ago was really peacfull, he don't need to worried about his grade it was all perfect, he don't need to worried about the food because sometimes some girls in the university gave him their lunch just because he help them solving some subject from the previous lesson, everything is going smoothly, that's how he wanted to life until he get his bachelor's degree, he never imagine he would living like today's, what? is this the power of life? no,then what? karma? maybe, how jonghyun meet woo bin, and turn out woo bin is a leader gangster, after that the leader search him because jonghyun said he's hurt, It seem easy. But jong suk admitted all of this happen to him was part of his fault. But how can he is now it this kind of situation??

"Holy!" Jong suk tried to dodge the knife that aiming to him, the old man is really stubborn to makes jong suk hurt "Calm down, Ajushi!!" Jong suk keep dodge the knife that aiming to him, of course he should do that if he doesn't want to die helplessly while jonghyun can't do anything since he is too shocked which made his body stoned in his place. Jong suk keep running to avoid the danger that haunted him and make the old man didn't go near jonghyun, but the office room is has it's limit, he can't keep running like this, the old man would realize sooner or later he just wasting his time until the gang  woo bin Bodyguard come back. Jong suk decided to take a small action, yeah small action to make the old man stop chasing him with that dangerous thing in his hand, he is tired keep running around in the office, jong suk turn his body and face to face with the old man.

" I said-" He raise his hand and aiming the old man head, he hit the old man with all his strength "CALM DOWN!" he smacked the old man head. Oh my~ it is not very polite, but now is not the time to think about that. The hit makes the old man smashes the floor, jong suk breathe heavily because of his effort to stop the old man, he give the old man his weak glaring, because he never glaring to other with I-Want-To-Kill-You aura, so he doesn't know how to make his glaring strong.

" Did you just hit me " said the old man while held his throbing head. But it seems what jong suk was did doesn't make the old man head cool down, he looking around and found jonghyun stay still behind him, the old man stand up take his chance when he saw the frozen boy, he run forwad aiming to hurt jonghyun who can't do anything. Jong suk who see that coming, run as fast as he could to protect his ex-boyfirend from the danger. 

"Jonghyun!! " Jong suk stand in front of jonghyun in time before the old man could harm him,he can feel something sharp piercing his skin, and a hot liquid flowing out. 

" Jo-Jong suk! " Jonghyun heart stopped for a while when he watched jong suk run to him and shield him from the old man. He didn't expect something like this would happened, all the thought, all the feeling he still had in his heart flowing out naturally. Why he was did that? getting hurt for him? why?

Jonghyun anger rise up, he makes his way to the old man who is also shocked by what he was did, because it's also his first time hurting other physically. Jonghyun stomping hard his foot and about to give the old man his punch but he never get the chance, the door in the office opened, jonghyun stopped in his track and turned his body to look who is coming, the noise made by the door makes the three human in the office look to that direction. Come to their view the real gangster  uh.. scrath that. Come to their view kim woo bin and his subordinate makes their way to the office but stopped in front of the door, watching something unusual in his office.

Jong suk who sees his boss and his subordinate come in, feel really happy, he never feel this happy when he sees his boss coming. He smilled like an idiot (A/N : Oh!! I'm sorry for say that! please don't kill me~), still holding his hand, it's bleeding or rather wounded when he tried to shielding jong hyung from the old man.

" Sir!! " Shout jong suk, his happiness to see his boss coming is really obviously. 

Woo bin look at jong suk, and notice the blood, he feels something is raising in his heart, but he thought it is because of the situation he is watching right now, not because he notice the blood from jong suk hand, he control his emotion, put his hand on his pocket.

" What's all this commotion? " woo bin questioning jong suk, who still on his knee and holding his bleeding hand. The blood keep flowing out, that's not a good condition if they didn't treat it fast, woo bin thought.

The old man who sees the big boss coming, panicked. He know he don't have a chance if he encounter with the man in front of him, even thought he know that, the old man don't have another choice, maybe he can hurt the big boss with his knife, the big boss seems don't bring any weapon, it's his only chance, hurt him is enough.

"Damn!! Take this!! " the old man shouting while aiming woo bin chest with his knife.

"Boss!!!" His subordinate shout in unison.

But not kim woo bin if he get hurt easily by that kind of attack, he see it coming, dodge it to the right and flying his fist on the old man right cheek with all his strength. The old man fall far enough from where he was standing, the old man back hit woo bin desk, and it makes him slumped to the floor still conscious. He is not die yet, woo bin didn't like killing people without a strong reason, honestly he never killed people before too, so actually he don't like killing people, he is not that kind of person. Woo bin diffuses the situation with one single punch. Jong suk who watched that dumbfounded, and forget about his injury.

Woo bin subordinate immediately cast their eyes to the old man, the old man is really in big troble. But woo bin subordinate was not that kind of gangster, ups.. sorry not gangster but just  a group of people who gather together, they area not people who hurt the other randomly, they just glaring to the old man who sit there. 

The old man now suronded by woo bin subordinate, one of them is lighting his cigaret, while the other watching him, with menacing eyes, if they have supernatural power, maybe the old man already died just with they stare. Sangchul was the one who break the tense atmosphere.

" You don't have the money eh? " sangchul touch his chin with his right hand, rubbing his chin which has a thin beard, it feels nice on his finger.

"N-No! I'll pay up" the old man don't have another choice,because it seems they all know except jong suk and jongyun about his tricky act, to avoid woo bin people to not return his debt even though he has enough money in his pocket, he is caught red handed. The old man cheek where woo bin hit him began to swell.

 " With what~? Didn't you say business was slow?" another woo bin subordinate said.

"AH! There's a very good solution for your situation. It's called "Organ sales", But it looks like you'll have to sell your entire family including your wife and kids to pay up the 300 million won " sang shul said, stop rubbing his chin. He squat in front of the man, then prop his chin on the right hand which he support on his knee.

"OH LORD~! I'll pay you right this minute. Please have mercy!!" the old man said, bowing on his knee worship sang chul for his merciness side. His threats successfully got him.

" You'll have to compensate our boy for cutting him too~" sang chul added.

"Of course, of course sir!! " the old man nodding his head fast, feel relieved.

Jong suk who sit on the floor just could watch the scene, and smiling bitterly with their conversation, now he's aware of the pain in his hand, and it hurt so much, it feels like he can't use his right hand for entire month, but would his boss let him rest peacfully? he think, something like that wouldn't happen. He winched when he tried to move his finger.

" Haha... how can I put it.. " He comment to the scene in front of him "That was easy" now he feels dizzy, he is could feel his left hand which holding his right hand loosened, he feels like fainting, but he wouldn't let that happen. Then someone tap his shoulder, makes him startled then take a glance to his right, but he can't make out his face, his vission started to blurry. He look down to his lap, trying to focus on the fabric to hold his conscious.

"Sang chul, bring him to nearest hospital fast" he could heard someone voice, and he think he know who it was, that voice none other than belonging to kim woo bin, someone wrapped a cloth to jong suk wound, it makes him winced, almost loose his conscious, blood is not his friend, when it come out, he hate it. Then an arm wrapped around jong suk waist, and his fine hand wrapped around someone neck, he help support jong suk, he don't know who are they, the dizzines makes his eyes blurry, it's like there is a thick fog in front of his eyes. 


Jong suk come back from hospital  50 minutes later, his face was slightly pale, but he feel more better than before. He was sit at the couch in the office watching the other running here and there, holding clean-up equipment, he let out a long sigh watching the situation in front of him, stand up he walking toward woo hyun to help him to sweeping the floor, he could use his left hand, sweeping is not a hard work to do, but woo hyun didn't let jong suk to help him, jong suk back to sit.

" Uh~ what about the money then? " jong suk mumbling more to himself, but his voice could be heard by sang chul who stand near him, sang chul tap his shoulder which make jong suk turn his head to his right, sang chul give him a smile.

" Leave this to the big brothers sukkie-ah~, we will be back " sang chul said heading out with two men and the old man who seemed exshauted, jong suk watch them until they dissapear behind the door.

" Oh~ it's certainly worked out, either way we will be able to recover the money on time eh? " he said that more to him self, but loud enough for any one to hear what he said. That makes him remember something related to his boss, he stand up and running to woo bin desk. 

" BOSS!! I don't have to leave the town anymore right? " Jong suk said excited.

Woo bin felt something tickle his heart when jong suk call him that. Its make him annoying, but why?, woo bin questioning himself why he felt annoyed when jong suk called him "boss".He didn't felt that way before, and choose to ignore it, because his confusion, will just makes him get more and more annoyed, he don't want his peace day get ruined again. He let a sigh escape from his lips. While jong suk give him a confused look.

" But you won't be paid " woo bin take a glance to jong suk.

"What the-?!" jong suk almost uttering curse words but he hold himself "You cheap bastard" He continue his cursing words in his head.

After said that, jong suk become silent for a few minutes, then a smile creeps in his face, that's makes woo bin confused what's wrong with this kido.

" Heh~ I'm still relieved " jong suk  words makes woo bin and the other who heard it look at him, they confuse what relieved about that?, they look each other asking through eyes contact about what jong suk mean by that, because common people would be angry when they hear they wouldn't get paid for what they did. Because they can't understand jong suk mind, they let it go, and throw jong suk a random question, which makes them forget about their confused brain.

" What a strange punk " woo bin said, watching jong suk laughing and talking with the other like there is nothing happen. 

For the other what was jong suk said don't have an effect on them, but to woo bin, it's tickle his heart again, he feel annoyed but not makes him want to throw tantrum, his mind keep playing the words over and over but he still can't understand him, he is pulled slightly deep into a pool named jong suk. He just hope he wouldn't drowned.

That day end with jong suk finally help the guys cleaning the office, because he can't stand how pathetic they tried to clean the office. Jong suk learned one thing that day, woo bin could make any one go K.O. with one punch when he got angry. 


The next day, because his hand was still hurt, the guys help him to cleaning the office, they chater about this and that, there is always something jong suk and the guys will talk about, made woo bin who since hour ago watch them wondering how he can find an easy topic with the other but he never talk to him normaly like he used with the other, instead just do what he ordered or answer his question, why? that question keep repeating in his mind. 

Woo bin pull his desk drawer and took out a small book, he purposly throw it to jong suk, and it hit jong suk cheek then fell down on the floor, jong suk look down to see what hit him, feel annoyed by woo bin attitude, he gritted his teeth.

" Balance my checkbook after you transfer some money to the account " woo bin said folding his leg, look at jong suk with a menacing eyes. He got confuse why he sould give him a menacing eyes, but he choose to shake it out from his head, he likes mess with him, he let a small smile creep on his face, unfortunately no one see it.

" Must you throw it at my face?! why can't you just hand it to me nicely?!  " jong suk said under his breath, grumbling. He take the book from the floor, take out a laptop from his bag, and sit on the couch in front woo bin table. He switch on his laptop for to do what the boss asked.

" How much? " he ask woo bin after open the aplication on his laptop.

" 50 " woo bin said

" yes sir, 50 it is " jong suk would like to type the nominal but then stop, he get confused, what the "50" his boss mean. Jong suk dare himself to ask about that to woo bin " Y-you don't mean 50.000 won do you ? " jong suk cursed for his stuttering.

" What the hell are you talking about? " woo bin offended

Jong suk thinking " if it's not 50.000 won, then~ it's 50 million?!! " He can't imagine what he could do with that much of money, but he just could dream to have that much money. woo bin snapped his finger to jong suk to made him stop drolling on the nominal.

Jong suk were working on balanching the amount of money in the account, then when he finished he excuse himself to go to the bank to get a checking account. Woo bin just give him a nod meaning allowing jong suk go, jong suk put the checkbook carefully on a small bag and hold it to his chest like it is a diamond he must saved from a thief no matter what, woo bin who notice that try to hold his smile, he brought his left hand to his mouth, propping his chin on the palm of his left hand while covering his mouth with his finger. He is pretending thinking about something while do that. His is smiling inside his palm, and his chest were vibrate because he hold his laugh in. the sight in front of him just too funny in his eyes.

While jong suk were in other hand, his hand were a bit trembeling because he never transfer this big amount of money with his own hand. He think so much things in his mind while walking to the nearest bank, he keep glanced to his surronding, alert if there is someone who would like to rob him as if they know he brought a big amount of money on his small bag which he hug it tighly on his chest. 

" Maybe I should ask for a security ? " Jong suk think when he saw a security walking pass him in the hallway of the bank, he keep his eyes on the security back, then as if the security know someone was watching him, he turn around and look at jong suk, but what jong suk know next was the security gave him a dirty look, jong suk startled, and decide that was not a good plan. " Nah!! calm down it's just a checkbook "

Not long after that he finished with what he need to do, and come back to the office in the same anxiety. woo bin was waiting jong suk to come back, he wonder what kind of face jong suk would make, just thinking about that make him smiling alone like an idiot, he realize what he was did, and straightening himself on the chair and put on his cold expression again, he think about something else, which bother him since jong suk worked here. He could hear the door opened, he take a look to who is coming. There is jong suk walking so fast to his table. Jong suk put the checkbook on the table in front of woo bin. Woo bin look at the checkbook which now already become two checkbook, then look up to jong suk face.

" The money been transfered and I balance your checkbook while I was at it " jong suk said, puffing feel relieved he could bring the checkbook save to the owner.

Woo bin keep stare to jong suk, and that of course make him uncomfortable, jong suk think if he unknowingly done something wrong, he trailed back his memory but there is nothing wrong. He take a glance and found woo bin still staring on him. He decided to ask woo bin, because that is maybe the best way to do right now.

" what is it ? " jong suk ask.

" what are you, a masochist or simply a with no balls ? " woo bin words made jong suk shock, he think what this guy in front of him referring him now?

" Doesn't it bother you even in the slighteset, to watch me do all that with your ex right under your nose? " woo bin give jong suk a firmly stare. " yet, you still keep on working here " woo bin put out a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, he inhale the cigarette, and exhale it slowly, resuming his words since jong suk just stand there space out. " I heard a stories you stalked after jonghyun like some psycho, but it doesn't seem I should put much stock in that from what I've seen so far " woo said, make eye contact with him.

" stop staring into space like a retard and say something!! " Woo bin said inside his head. 

" Oh~ " jong suk finally makes a voice " If I run, you'll just chase me down? " it's come out more like a question, jong suk not sure what he should said, he never expect woo bin would say something like that. 

" Of course " woo bin reply him coldly. But the answer give jong suk a strange feeling dissapointed? but why?

" What the- " jong suk were about to explode, he never expect woo bin will agree with that, how he hope woo bin would said the otherwise. "BOSS Is still under the impression that I was stalking jonghyun" jong suk words cost him a throwing pen to his head, and the culprit none other than woo bin who sit in front of him. 

Jong suk expression turned 180 degrees, and woo bin notice it, he looks kind of sad and resigned, woo bin don't like it, he really doesn't like that expression. Jong suk his hair, and let a long sigh escape from his mouth. jong suk space out again. Woo bin stand up from his chair and walk closer to jong suk, he reach out his hand aiming what jong suk have down there, woo bin brushing his hand on something inside jong suk pants which makes jong suk shocked and shriek like a girl. Woo bin underling who were there, look to the person who make that voice, jong suk take a step back from woo bin protecting his precious with his hands, while woo bin underling just give him a sad look.

" do you even have balls down there?" woo bin said still trying to grab jong suk precious thing, which jong suk successfully dodge it. jong suk keep screaming and move backward everytime woo bin try to touch his precious thing down there.

" No way, yours can't really be that big. let me peek " woo bin said that without a shame and still trying to grab it (a/n : Woo bin!! what are you doing?!)

" w-what are you doing grabbing me out of nowhere??!! " 

the other guys just look down, thinking did they invisible to their boss? 

" what are you doing!! " jong suk move backward again when woo bin keep trying to do that.

" Keep still! " jong suk cornered, his back touching a wall and woo bin is very close right now. Woo bin grip jong suk hand and remove it from protecting his precious, woo bin touch it with his left hand, let jong suk screamed to his ears. He let go of it after a few second, and fold his hand on his chest, watch jong suk like that was not something embarrassing to do. " Hey not bad " he tried to touch it again, because he would like to compare how big jong suk things down there with his.

" If you don't stop, I gonna tell jonghyun that you tried to feel me up! " Jong suk said release his hand from woo bin grip and protect his precious again. Woo bin stoped and leaning in to jong suk, jong suk could feel woo bin warm breath on his cheek.

"I dare you do that and I'll serve your head on a platter, and throw it down the han river" woo bin threaten jong suk.

" If you would just stop touching me! you won't have to!! " jong suk said screamed out his words. 

Ding dong~ everyone in the room turn their head to the voice of the bell, including woo bin, and jong suk take that chance to run away from woo bin cage. 

jong suk running toward the door "welcome!!" he shout out his happines, could get out from critical situation, and save for now. He wonder who is his savior who press the bell on the door in time. Jong suk open it, but crashing his face on something soft, like a pillow. 

Woo bin give an annoyed look, to who ruined his fun time, and make sure to get his fun back for another time. Jong suk looks up and shocked find someone more tall than him and his boss.

"Bear! he is not human, he is a freakin' bear " Jong suk thought. The big man look down at him.

" The are you, fresh meat? " he ask jong suk. Jong suk gaping on his place " what a pretty little boy like you doing here? " the big man leaned down to get a close look on jong suk face.

"S-sir I'm just- " Jong suk couldn't continue his words when the big guy scanning jong suk from head to his toe. The big guy straightened his back and point out his finger.

" Your's fly open " the big guy said dryly, makes jong suk shocked and turn his head to look at woo bin with an angry expression, but woo bin now facing the window. The big guy following jong suk direction and nodding in understanding.

" I see~ I guess our boss's tastes have changed a little " the big guy said and bowing to woo bin " It's been a while boss~ " 

The other man in the room all make noise when they saw the big guy, and jong suk use that to zipper up the open fly.

" Hey killer bear!" sangchul said in happy voice

" How long has it been chief " the other said

woo bin turn his head to look to the big guy, and give him a small smile and nod. The big guy take it as his cue to greeting the other.

" been ages since I saw you kids too " the big guy said. Jong suk curious about who is the big guy, why he bowed to woo bin, because he firt thought the big guy was the real big boss in this company. He approached sangchul who now sit on the couch.

"who is that guy? you guys seem thriled to see him " jong suk ask, sangchul give him smile and start telling him a story where they were still expanding their territory, and there is a duel to claim the winner, woo bin represent them, and the killer bear was come out for the other side. Killer bear was the big guy nick name because he was big and tall. They never expected woo bin could win againts the killer bear, but he did, since then the killer bear respect him so much, he even swear his loyalty to woo bin.

" He was amazing, he wasn't even 20 yet " sangchul said referring to woo bin. Jong suk laugh dryly heard that.

" as if that something to be proud " jong suk said in his mind. sangchul continue about how the gang life back then, and inform jong suk that the killer bear got married three years ago and washed his hand of the gang, it figures after all he does have a police record. Jong suk shocked about that.

" This guys just keep getting better and better, maybe I should sneak out " Jong suk think, regret all his decicion to keep working there because his guilt to jonghyun. Jong suk decide a guest is a guest, he then crack a smile and approached the killer bear.

" Have some cofee sir? " jong suk ask, the killer bear look at him, for a second he could see something sparkled from the killer bear, but he shake it, maybe that was the effect of the sunlight. The killer bear coughed, then looked at jong suk again.

" you're not a bad looking boy. what do you do? " the killer bear ask.

"sir?" jong suk confused why he ask him about that out of nowhere. " Oh. I'm a college student " jong suk answer it with smile.

" Oh. your age? " 

" I'm 23 "

" what do your parent do? "

" eh.. " jong suk cannot answer this question, and why he ask about something like that to him, from what sangchul said the killer bear was not woo bin parents. Then the flying book hit the killer bear head, makes jong suk shocked.

" What the hell! do you think you're doing?!! " woo bin shout.

He looked to the direction where the flying book and the voice come from, jong suk nodded of course it is woo bin, jong suk remind himself woo bin has a hobby throwing anything near him, then makes a note to never say something which will makes him become one of his victim ever again, this time he is fortunate he was got a pen, don't know what would woo bin throw to him next, if he piss him off again. After that the killer bear talking about his problem to the guys, jong suk who heard it feel sad to him, the killer bear trying to do the right thing, but nothing's working out because of his police record.

Woo bin comment on what the killer bear said was not nice to hear too, but jong suk never imagine behind his hars words, he is a gentlemen and a good leader, woo bin gave the killer bear the checkbook jong suk balanced before, and said to him to use that money to start a new life in the right way. Jong suk look at woo bin with a smile on his face, woo bin felt it and look back to jong suk, they look each other for a brief second and woo bin lips break into smirk, his eyes become sharp again, jong suk shiver look at that, and looking around. Woo bin approach jong suk, without him knowing woo bin hand already on his cheek, smirk plestered on his lips, and jong suk don't like it.

" Do you want continue what we was did? " woo bin ask with those eyes, eyes that would stab your heart and prison you inside.

" Why I always digging my grave?? God please save me from this beast " Jong suk thought


I'm sorry for a long~ update.