Chapter 1

Totally Captivate

Old saying is true that no man is perfect, every human being must have a deficiency even though her/his outside appearance looks perfect. Spoke about perfection,  lee jong suk is a final years student in one of famous university in south korea.Looks? I think there is no need to talking about his look, every girls in university would said he is prince who came out from the book, His intelligence? Oh~ there is no one can beat him in his levels, he is extremely clever. He received a scholarship from university because of his intelligence, responsible and independent. Isn't that perfect? people will say he is perfect but like old saying "no man is perfect" 

" Sigh~ "

Someone is sighing look at his surronding while holding a mop, he still not believe about what happen on his life.

"Jong suk-ah!" jong suk turn his head to the voice come. One of a man in that room calling him, he give his sweetest smile to the man who called him. He thought if he still want to life that is worthy to do " Hey you, bring me a cup of coffee" said a man who called him " and get a beer for me while you're at it" said the second man in that room.

"Why didn't you get it for yourself?! isn't you don't have nothing to do!" jong suk thought, still stand in his spot with a big smile on his lips. He wouldn't dare to say what is in his mind, he still wants to life and achieve what he dream about, he walked over to the two men who gave order to him, smile still attached on his lips and mop still in his hand he already looks like a servant now, more than a prince.

" Yes sir " he then lift his hands and looked at the two men standing in front of him, the men who know what jong suk mean give jong suk a money. Jong suk immediately went out to buy what the two men ask him, as soon as lee jong suk step out of the building he turn his body to look at a nameplate that attached to the building. Writen there with capital letter "SAEHAN CREDIT UNION"  if people hear where he work at now, people will get suspicious with just hear the name. But don't get him wrong he may work at a rather suspicious office but he don't belong to the MAFIA. Looking at the name plate he feel a big reggret in his heart, he covering his face with his palm for a few second.

" Curiosity is the problem. That damned curiosity was to blame! " jong suk mumbling to himself and screaming quitly in his palm, he then took a deep breath from his nose and exhale a shaky breath from his mouth. Jong suk look up to the sky for a while " Did God really exist?" he shake his head to chase away a bad thought from his head ,a smile slowly growing on his lips, jong suk turn around stand there for a second to look at the people who walking here and there and with a firm step he carry out his duties, his duties today except cleaning is to buy a cup of coffee and a beer.


" Dried squid goes best with beer" jong suk said, he come back from his errand a minute ago and gave the beer to the second men in there plus the dried squid and a cup of coffee to the first men. He is already work there for one month, in his first day he thought he would died as soon as he stepped his foot in the building, almost all men in the building was wear a black suit, but after two weeks of adaptation he is already made a friend with some of the workers there. Lee jong suk by nature he is an affectionate person, he will give his affection to everyone he come across, that's how he easly made friends . To begin his story how he end up in that suspicious company was because his relationship with his boyfriend. YUP!! He like men more than women, almost all his friend had alredy know about this fact and they don't mind about it at all. His boyfriend name was lee jonghyun up until a couple of months ago jonghyun and jong suk were a couple. His problem began when he didn't make much of his fights, jongsuk thought fighting was sort of modus operandi, to make matters worse, temptation came a calling at the right time and suddenly his curiosity take over him the best and that curiosity bring him to his state now.


- 1 months ago -

A month of unanswered pleas for forgiveness passed before he saw jonghyun again. Lee jong suk send him a lot of message like " I'm sorry jonghyun, I'm worthless bastard I know jonghyun, where are you?, etc " and the last is " Please pick up" He didn't know what to say anymore. Lee jong suk walking toward the university gate, he had completed all his courses for today and on the way out of university to work as a part timer in some convenience store. When suddenly a car.. it's not ordinary car it's a very luxurious car stopped in front of him block his way. The car not stopping him, he already had so much in his head and don't want to start something which will wasting his time. When suddenly someone out from the luxury car, it seems the person who just come out from the car is bewithed jong suk to stay still in his spot,  he can't believe his eyes right know. Someone who just out from the luxurious car is a handsome guy who could've passed for an actor, that was the second time in his life he seen such a good looking guy. 

The handsome guy looking around and stop when he see jong suk standing in front of him, he stare at jong suk and that is make jong suk a little nervous suddenly someone he had just met stare at him for more or less 10 minutes. They just starring each other without movement or voice come out from their mouth it's like time is stooped around them, and that moment broke when someone who jong suk know come out from the luxurious car behind the handsome guy . Jong suk heart racing when he sees his boyfriend or maybe not his boyfriend anymore because he just come out from someone car. jong suk feel butterfly in his stomach and start walking over to his boyfriend but then his step blocked by a handsome guy who had been staring at him. Lee jong suk take the other way but was stopped again by the handsome guy.

" Jonghyun-ah! lee jonghyung! " jong suk screaming his boyfriend name and tried to walking over to him but again his movement blocked.

" You must be the er who's been relentlessly stalking jonghyun " said the handsome guy who still block his way.

" Excuse me? " jong suk confuse by the handsome guy words "who is he reffering as a er stalker?" Jong suk thought but  then the reality hit him. Oh.. not just hit him in his mind but also really~ really hit him hard on his face, what he know in the next second is- he is lying on the ground with a pain on his left cheek, and as if the hard punch is not enough jong suk can feel pain on his stomach, and more pain on his cheeks. That day also marked the second time in his life he have ever had kicked that badly. Jong suk in pain, while his boyfriend lee jonghyun watch him get beaten by the handsome guy. The handsome guy stop beating jong suk and turn around to leave the place but turn his head again to get one last look at jong suk, the handsome guy said " If I ever see you again, it will be the last time anyone sees you " Jong suk don't bother what the handsome guy said, the pain in his body blocked his brain to even think.

Lee jonghyun who had been only an audience, walked up to the handsome guy, he looked at jong suk and grinning.

"Hey" jonghyun voice reach jong suk, jong suk look at jonghyun , but if he know what will happen in the next second he would run away from the handsome guy when the handsome guy stop beating him.

" Why don't you give him a job at your office and try him out instead? " said jonghyun smile still on his lips, heard about what jonghyun said make jong suk creeps, he didn't expect jonghyun would said that

" Besides, you said you didn't like girls cause they never last long. He cleans, he makes good coffee~ he'll come in handy" Jonghyun take a look at jong suk to make sure jong suk hear what he is saying right now, jonghyun then give jong suk a sweet smile and continue 

" I'm sure you'd do that much for me, YOUR OLD TIME LOVER. right jong suk?" Jonghyun make sure to say the last words clear. Jong suk crime to jonghyun is- jonghyun found him sleep together with his friend in some hotel, but jong suk was never get the chance to explain what really happen to jonghyun since his boyfriend always refused his calls.

Actually he just simply sleep together.. but indeed in the beginning he was very curious about how it feels to be have THAT with your partner (You all know what I mean right~ ^^) and he intends to do THAT with his friend since his friend invite him, but he remember about jonghyun and doesn't do it. 

That was just coincidence jong suk found sitting on the edge of the bed shirtless while his friend lying in the bed shirtless with the bottom part covered by blanket. The timing was too perfect for whoever saw the scene will immediately assume jong suk just doing THAT with his friend.

- That is how his life as a Mafia's underling began -


The door in the office opened. Kim Woo Bin the handsome guy who was beat lee jong suk in front of  his university walk in with jonghyun beside him, as always woo bin looks handsome with whatever he wear.

"Man~ It's hot~ I guess the summer's really here now" said jonghyun who walk over and sit at the couch in the room. Kim woo bin turn his head toward jong suk direction which make flinch not even jong suk but the first and the second guy who a while ago happily talking with jong suk. But then woo bin avert his gaze to the second man.

" Idiot! What're you doing drinking beer even before breakfast " woo bin said, he then walk over to his desk.

" I'm sorry sir!! " said the second man with a loud voice while bowing to him. Woo bin sit in his desk while jonghyun sit in the sofa in front of his desk.

" Hey!! bring me some of that liquor I was drinking last night " order woo bin to jong suk.

" Iced coffee for me "jonghyun followed

Jong suk feel hot inside his heart, he really want to flip a table and say it to the two of them to not playing with his life, since he is work there without get a payment. But jong suk won't dare to do that because yes... his life would end when he finish to do it.

" If only I'd apologized right away after we had that fight!! "

" If only I'd ignored my annoying curiosity!"

" If only I'd tried everything I hadn't thought of to mend things between us!! "

Jong suk felt frustrated inside, when suddenly his phone ring, make a loud sound that make everyone in the office give their attention to jong suk. Jong suk pick up his phone right away.

" Guys.. I'm gonna have to go now " said jong suk still read the message from his phone.

"Where? It's saturday, so it's not like you have classes" Said jonghyun with a cynical tone, but then the situation changed when the second man give his voice without knowing the history.

" He's probably going on a date~" said the second man without problem

" Man, kids these days. they can't keep their hands off each other " said the first man. Jonghyun who heard about that flare up and make a fist.

"A DATE?!" Jonghyun ready to give jongsuk a punch in the face, jong suk wave his hand and shake his head to give him a time to explain it to jonghyun.

"N,no!- that's not it at all!. I just have an essay due on monday~" jong suk said, hope jonghyun will hear him this time.

"Work on it here" jonghyun said firmly, it makes jong suk confuse and somewhat surprised " Why? can't you work on it here?" ask jonghyun still looking at jong suk with a firm eyes. jong suk then agree with that since it wouldn't hurt to do it here.

But he never expect he would work on his essay in this kind of situation, he now even can hear the weird voice the two make from their kissing behind him while he work on his essay, he keep trying to focus on his essay and finish it. 

"I'm not hearing it. I'm not hearing it!" Jong suk said under his breath. Lee jonghyun purposely doing that near jong suk to make him feel how hurt his heart at that time. "Of course, I hear everything! Damn it!" Jong suk stand abruptly from his seat, and take his bag. His action draw attention from jonghyun and woo bin. lee jonghyun who was sat on woo bin lap turned his head toward jong suk .

"What?" woo bin said firmly without get up from his chair. Jong suk didn't dare turned his head to the voice come from.

"N-no. I just finished my essay, so~ C-can I leave now?" this time jong suk turned his head to look at kim woo bin expression. without chit chat woo bin shout at jong suk.

" GET THE HELL OUT THEN! " hear that jong suk immaediately get out from the office.

He take a walk to his home, not because he don't have money to ride a bus, but what was happen today make his head feels like to explode. Between school and working for the mafia, jong suk too busy and cautious that he don't even have time to date anyone. Actually jong suk know jonghyun get revenge to him by forcing jong suk into solitude by doing that kind of work and what was happen today, and it was certainly working. Jong suk walking slowly while enjoy the night weather. But then he felt a pang in his heart, he stop in his track and look up to the night sky.

" Ah~ I'm so damn lonely " jong suk said under his breath, he take a deep breath from his nose inhale the night scent and exhale it from his mouth then walk again to his home.


- THE NEXT DAY - 

" Excuse me? " jong suk doesn't believe what he heard " But, I'm not a part of the famil- " woo bin hit the table in front of him with his fist,that's make jong suk shocked and can't continue his words. Kim woo bin starring firmly toward lee jong suk hand still form a fist, he lost his patience waiting jong suk answer and hit the table for the second time (Poor the table~ T_T) the second hit makes jong suk answer it.

" OKAY! I will! " Jong said frightening by his boss temper, and he don't want to get punch again by that hand.

" You'll even be paid if you can bring it back " woo bin said stand from a couch and walked to his desk, he grab a cigarette in his desk and lighting it, he inhale it for a second and exhale it slowly. Jong suk can't get enough of his boss appearance every day, kim woo bin always wear fancy clothes with famous brands, and the sight he see today are truly amazing. jong suk shake his head to eliminate what is in his head, and remain himself about who is the real Kim Woo Bin. " Yeah kim woo bin is beast, he punch me hard, he is short temper,He is MAFIA!"

" You don't want to get paid? " Woo bin look at jongsuk with his sharp eyes, woo bin voice make jong suk realize he had looked at woo bin for a quite time, jong suk avert his gaze to outside the window.

" Yes sir!Ah! I mean~ no sir  " hearing about he would getting paid makes jong suk happy, until he heard woo bin next sentence

" But, if you can't bring it back, you're gonna have to leave town " woo bin said, that sentence makes jong suk shocked.

" Sorry?! " his happiness a while a go washed away immediately. 

 

 


Thank you for waiting patiently, english is not my mother language, if there is any mistake please forgive me. I'm sorry for the borring chapter ^^

And this is lee jong suk boyfriend  :

lee jonghyun

The second man is actually kim woo bin right hand and this is 

Kim woo bin right hand