The Criminal Case Crime Scene and The Angel VS ABG.

Sky under the Spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood behind our main door taking a huge breath in. 

The weather for today was perfect. It was ten in the morning and my entire morning had gone into tidying our place up.

It was our second take of filming our one take vlog. Don't ask what went wrong during our first one. I certainly did not smack Junmyeon in the face by opening the door too wide. Certainly did not.

"Yah Seo Bomi. Should we begin?" Junmyeon said from the other side of the door.

What the f+ck had I signed up for. I tried smiling in the mirror that I usually looked into before exiting the house.  Fake smile check.  

"Okay, start and press the doorbell. I'll open up then."

After he presses the door bell, I breathe in hard for one last time and open the door slightly.

I peek in through the slit and raise my eyebrows at the camera and then slowly open the door up revealing a small smile.

"Welcome home." I softly say and stand at the door.

He naturally enters and then I close the door behind us. After he safely got in.

"So today... we're doing Bo's and Myun's house tour. Junmyeon Oppa thought that we could efficiently plan for an 'upcoming event' by living together. So this house is quite special for us."

I say walking in the living room first. 

"We both are really very busy with our schedule, so living together was the best option for us."

I sit on the sofa. "We watch our movies or do random stuff here, greet friends and guests and chill. This was an already designed villa with all the furniture. But I'm planning to make it a little personalized and have a lived in feel. It's a really sweet place, right?"

Junmyeon gets up and I stand up after him. 

"Moving on towards the kitchen, this is our favourite part of the house, and its airy and has natural light coming through the glass panes. There's a back kitchen there but we really don't use that a lot, maybe it will come handy if there's a huge meal prep.. But we do make sure to get our breakfast together every morning and discuss about our day ahead and you know, communicate."

Junmyeon eyes me when I say that.  

"Heading on to our bedrooms- I don't really think we should show them our bedroom, right honey?"

He comes closer and stands right in front of me with the camera right in my face, and he leans over and turns the knob of  the master bedroom open.

What? Was he trying to low key expose me? Or was he trying to take revenge on the ice stunt I pulled last night?

"Lets do it." He says and I take a step back into his room. 

"This is our bedroom. It's mostly Junmyeon biased though." I say pouting at him. And he raises his eyebrow at me.

"Junmyeon owns a lot of clothes more than me." I say. He had occupied the entire walk in closet. But it's been a week I have started living here and this is the first time I'm really going into this space. 

And I pretend to take a peek inside first and then with a fake smile I close the door behind me.

"Firstly, we need to visit IKEA after filming this video."

And I take the camera-man's hand and pull him behind me and then we rush towards my so called bedroom.

"This is my work space. I have my clothes here, I am going to run my vlog from here and mostly I am going to use the bathroom here to do my make up tutorials. It has really nice lighting!"

And then I see Junmyeon settling down on my bed and lie down and capture me from that angle. "This is where.." he says smirking up at me. "Most of the sleeping takes place."

I give him back his raised eyebrow. "Eww, you're gross."

And I walk back into the kitchen and he follows me.

And I got out of the kitchen into our open gallery which led up towards the terrace.

This was the first time I was up at the terrace and it was a truly a fresh view.

We could host a party of fifty here. The floor was wooden and- there was a picnic bench when sat at could totally give us the entire view of the neighbourhood.

There was also a little lawn where we could have our private picnic or just stargaze. 

There was a pool which could be used to cool off.

"This is so cool." I say and look up at Junmyeon showing him my heart eyes. I could study here and maybe live here as a cave man.

I go over and sit on the grass and Junmyeon joins me.

I smile and look up at the blue sky, "This is really beautiful." 

And I lie back and look up and cloudgaze.

I hear Junmyeon softly say behind the camera, "It is."

After sending my home tour video to Hyesoo unnie as she was also behind the technical and censor team, I decided to drag Junmyeon with me to the nearest Furniture store.

"Why?" He says as we park our car and I unbuckle my seat belt.

"Your walk in closet is a total disaster, Where everything is everywhere. I don't think I can step in that house and not think about you're wardrobe. My eyes are going to be traumatized for life."

"You're over exagerrating." He says.

"No seriously, my OCD has gone up from a scale of 15% to 45%" I get off from the car.

He looks at me and scrunches his face- "You say really logical things." I get an eye roll. "How can you  say that? How does my mess give you a 30% raise in your OCD? No, I really want an answer for that."

"Oh my god Junmyeon, You have work clothes and pajamas in the same rack and...and on the glass table which stores your watches, ties and sunglasses I saw your work files and toilet paper. And don't get me started about that "dirty laundry" I saw in that corner. It looks like a criminal case crime scene and that three day old coffee cup and donut might be one of the DNA evidences."

"That's called living in." He says. 

I ignore him and walk towards a posh office table. 

"You can certainly set your office up in the master bedroom, Junmyeon. Your work files and coffee can be left there. And sure your 'toiletries' need storage space and remind me to buy laundry baskets so that you can atleast sort your clothes and I'll take care of it further okay."

I say walking towards a plush chair and sitting down on it. It felt like a nice study chair. It'll be comfortable to work on.

Junmyeon opens his mouth to say something but doesn't. He looks at one of the staff who looks at us both and comes running. "Just assist her with whatever she wants. That'll be it."

I call him over and fawn over the nice and comfy chair and make him sit on it. And I go over and look at a cute  bulletin board. It'd be nice. Maybe I'll just buy it when I go back to being Haneul.

When we were done, I sat back on a sofa after prancing around the furniture store as Junmyeon told me he'd handle all the billing and delivery formalities.

I didn't know when I fell asleep.

I don't know if I was half asleep but I felt as if I was hovering in mid air. But it was warm. I tried to hold onto something but I was placed down on a a comfortable seat.

But I complained against the loss of that warm comfort and I whined a little.

When I opened my eyes I saw Junmyeon right in front of my face and I moved at the same time.

And that resulted in me booping my nose against his. 

I silently fall back onto the seat and look right into his eyes.

"You should be thankful that I didn't dump you in a shopping cart and pushed you here." He whispers and my eyes zero in on his lips. 

No.

No.

A big no.

He sighs and pulls the seatbelt safely around me and gets around the car to drive. 

I close my eyes and sigh shakily.

No, Park Haneul, it'll be against heaven itself to even fancy him.

But his skin felt soft against my nose.

"Would you like to eat dinner out tonight?"

"Takeout." I mumble softly.

"Can you order whatever you like while I drive? It'll come early after we reach home."

He says and hands me his phone.

After ordering spicy kimbaps and braised chicken and some stir fried pork, I handed Junmyeon's phone back to him.

I look back at him and hand his phone back. 

The ride back home was completely silent.

I guess he could sense that it had grown a little awkward between us both given the nose boop and sleepy snuggling that happened around.

Maybe I was just sleepy. Sleep did unknown things to people.

Yes. Yes. Sleep it is. Damn you sleep.

When we returned back home, our food delivery guy had already arrived. 

When we had just settled on our couch after wasting 15 minutes of our time in picking what to watch , we settled on watching Stuart Little.

And the moment, I picked up my chopstick to dig in for the yummy pork- My phone rang.

It was Hyesoo.

I picked it up.

"I've really tried to shed off as much as offers I could, but I couldn't deny Jin Park's runaway offer. You have to leave early for hair, make up and fittings tomorrow. It'll take a lot of time. Plus y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter