The St. Bernard and the Matron.

Sky under the Spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After my call with the real Seo Bomi, I found a chance to explore the apartment which was set up for us to live into. 

It was a terrace apartment plush and posh, pristine and sparkling. The two floored big and wide apartment had the living space on the first floor and top floor was entirely a high end terrace garden.

Waah, I could study here all night!

The main floor had a super huge kitchen and a huge living room.

After my curious itch was scratched, I went out to find Kim Junmyeon sitting on the sofa browsing through the television channels. I picked up a bowl of strawberries I found in the stocked refrigerator and went over to him.

"Junmyeon-shi?" I called out. He was still busy skipping the channels.

"Junmyeon- SSHI?"

"Yah Kim Junmyeon!" I called out. Such a punk.

He looked up at me. "Say it quick."

"We have some negotiations to do." I went and sat down next to him.

"I thought I made it clear about the conditions to marry me." He says looking at me.

"There is a glitch in one of your condition. I'd like to revise that. Hence the negotiation." I say in a business tone. It could be really useful being a bad mouth right now. But that hampers the progress of him liking me, so bad mouth was a NG. 

He raises one eyebrow at me.

"State it."

"What is this? Am I marrying him or am I signing a contract?" I mumble eating a strawberry.

"I heard that." He says. I roll my eyes at him.

"The red lipstick, Take that condition out."

"No."

"Why?" I ask him batting my eyelashes. "I want to know."

He tries to think. "It doesn't make you look good."

"Are you out of your mind? What do you mean by no red lipstick? If my make up artist says red lipstick then red lipstick. I'm a SUPER MODEL. I set trends. I represent trends. And that is one of my favourite lipstick. "

"Then don't be a super model."

What did he just say?

"Excuse me? There is one thing I'd like to make clear. Me marrying you doesn't mean you and your family dictating my life and my choices. That's one condition I'd like to put on my part. I'm quitting the lingerie contracts, not sleeping with men, not smoking, divorcing you after two years. You trying to tell me to quit the red lipstick is fine. Fine tunings are acceptable. But trying to change the way I live is unacceptable."

I should probably tell him himself.

But why am I getting so worked up? Seo Bomi is getting married to this creep. But whatever- It hurt my- Park Haneul's ego. I wouldn't like him to say that to anyone. 

But the fact is - Seo Bomi is a girl who  already has a damaged reputation. It makes me mad to even think of it.

I let it go. 

He looks at me with a smirk on his face. He extends his hand to pick a strawberry for himself.

“Now I’m starting to think that you are kinda cute.” He says ruffling my hair. “I’ll leave your things and life upto you as you have mentioned it.”

Its annoying when he did that. "Yah! You disrespectful jerk!" I say throwing the strawberry leaf at him.

I get up and start retreating towards the bedroom. But suddenly Kim Suho the troll, calls out. “That room is mine. I call dibs on the bed. Until and unless you wanna hit the floor." He says smirking at me.

I look up at him and tie my hair in a bun and rolls my sleeves up.

“Where am I supposed to sleep?”

“In the guest room.” He says pointing it towards the room.

“Fine by me.” I say and go inside the room and take a look at my belongings. Thankfully it was still in the suitcases. There were four huge bags like this. 

“Kim Junmyeon, help me.” I say.

“Your life.” He replies by picking a strawberry from the bowl and eating it. 

Well that statement made me flare. I’m gonna do it myself.

I went back to the room to haul the next three bags. I emptied one bag on the bed.

"What the heck?"

I sighed when I saw them full of thirty something pair of intimate wear. They weren't even my size. I pack the bag up and place it under the bed. 

I filled my wardrobe up with the clothes I thought were my taste and after doing that I went downstairs to grab a drink. 

Junmyeon kept watching the television and ignored me. Great keep doing that for the next six month. We'll be just fine. I'll just treat you like a roommate I don't get along with.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and I look at Junmyeon.Who could be here now? It was half past twelve. He looks at me and after a staring contest, I go over to open the door.

I open it to find Jongin standing there. He had a suitcase with him. He smirks at me and bends over to tell me. 

“The tyranny is here.”

He steps away as the chauffer opens the door to the car and a huge dog is unleashed out of it. It comes running towards me. I close my eyes and let out a scream. I turn to crash into a stony person. Kim Junmyeon holds my shoulders to look at me. The dog is held off by Jongin. 

“Jaden.. sit.” He commands.

How can a dog be so big? I knew about Great Deans. But this dog looked like...

“St. Bernards are not hunter dogs. Not atleast Jaden. He is clumsy.” I here a feminine voice. I look behind to see an old woman standing there. 

Jongin puts the dog on a leash.

“Why are you here Halmeoni?” Junmyeon asks. 

“To knock some sense into you ofcourse. Ofcourse we don’t want you making the same mistake which your father made. So I am here to make your woman’s life a living hell.”

I gulp. God please save me. I need salvation. Even the purgatory is fine. But not this. Did she declare war just now?

She walks over to me. “Pretty.” She says. “Will need some help in posture.”

“I’m sleepy.” I yawn. All the events today had made me tired to my bones. I didn't even know how I kept running being so low on the fuel. "Do you want me to brew you some tea, Halmeoni?"

"That won't be necessary."

I bow her a goodnight and retreat back to my room. I plop on the bed and lie on it like a starfish.

 Suddenly the door bursts open and walks in Junmyeon holding a pillow and duvet in his hand.

I look at him and give him a creepy smile. “If you don’t want to share the room you can always crash on the couch or on the floor.” I say propping my head up on my hand and looking at him.

I felt like laughing out loud. Thats what you get for not helping me!

“Move.” He says and throws a pillow next to me.

“Yah! I’m not sharing my bed with you.” I say lying like a starfish again.

“Seo Bomi.... we are going to get married. That also means that we have to share the bed too. How about we practice sleeping together NOW? And you're literally spread out.” He says.

“How abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter