The Flaky Biscuit and The 'Halmeoni' Date.

Sky under the Spring.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Moshi Moshi?" I said softly into my phone as it was really early in the morning.

"Moshi Moshi- my genius a$s." I hear him coldly snorting into the phone. "You certainly have a death wish early in the morning, don't you?"

"What is it Kyungsoo?" I get up from my bed and hop over to the washroom.

There was a parcel sitting there. I had opened it yesterday but the products were also packed so I had gotten lazy to open the entire thing.

"The Korean and Paris Versions of Belle Âme have Seo Bomi on its cover page of this month."

I decide to act dumb. "You don't have to piss me off  and remind me that I look like her. The people at school have given me enough complex about that."

"You look mesmerizing."

It was a compliment. And it was a first, coming from Kyungsoo atleast.

I smiled and bit my cheek from the inside.

"Thanks." I say removing a couple of eyeshadow palettes and highlighters.

"Caught you."  He says from the other side of the line.

I freeze in my place and place the last tube of lipstick on the counter.

"How?" How did he manage to uncover my secret?

"Seo Bomi's nose is a little different. Your make up artist is a genius, he brings out Seo Bomi's fixed nose in your make up. But you didn't get a lot of contour because of the fairy like make up in your Georgio Dante Shoot. You are a natural. Seo Bomi got hers fixed at my Elder Brother's clinic a year ago. And I secretly have a difference between Haneul and Bomi list."

"Remind me why are we friends?"

"You are a Hufflepuff. Slytherins tend to adopt Hufflepuffs and protect them for their entire life. But you are unadopted starting today cause you have totally pulled a Gryffindor."

I roll my eyes. 

"Now that you know, send me all the study materials and homework. I'm falling behind. And I'll tell you the entire issue in detail later, okay?" I say looking in the mirror tying my hair up in a bun.

"I'll have to run my studyblr and bujo without you." 

"Oppa." I could feel him cringe on the other side of the line. "I.... am a Ravenclaw."

And with that I hang up.

You could tell how Kyungsoo being my best friend had totally rubbed off on me. If I had a patronus, it'd be him.

It was a given he was going to keep this whole ordeal a secret. And I was relieved that now I had somebody I could totally share my feelings about everything.

Just then I went up to my room and fetched my laptop and invited Bomi for the videochat.

When she finally appeared on the screen-

"Today we are going to learn how to do a no make up- make up. Even if you walk inside a party you'll need to look chic as if you haven't made any efforts. It should be flawless enough to show that you are laid back and don't need make up to look pretty. I sent you an awesome pallete but you really need to work together with Key and find yourself a suitable foundation and concealer."

"I have a cushion foundation, I use it ocassionally, can I use that?" I ask her.

"Okay you can try it for today. But let me tell you that freshly done make up may look good, but after stepping outdoors it changes reacting to sweat and atmosphere. I hope you try wearing it on a rough day."

I smile at her, she was so patient with this. 

"Okay. Lets do this. After you're done with teaching me, can you tell me about your morning routine + skin routine? I'll start with your vlog." I say  pumping my fists.

"Oh that sounds good. I'll send you a routine of mine, but you have to find products suitable for your skin, okay? But before that, you start with a house tour. It'll stir jealousy up Jiah's a$s that I'm living together with my fiance without hiding. " 

I find her cutely tying her hair in a bun. She looked like my clone.

"Now carefully listen to how I speak and follow what I do."

By the end of no make up- make up tutorial- Seo Bomi looked as she'd woken up to a face like that. And I- I looked like a flaky biscuit.


After I came back from a morning jog I went ahead to wake Junmyeon up but he looked too peaceful sleeping, hence I decided not to wake him up.

But Junmyeon's room looked too messy and he had a pile of clothes just lying in a corner.

I stood up and collected the pile of clothes in my hand. 

Time to do some laundry.

To wake him up naturally, I pulled the curtains apart slowly letting some sunlight in.

I kept his work clothes folded in a pile because it looked like they needed to be sent to a proper laundromat. And I put his other clothes in the washing machine.

My ankle still caused a little pain, but it was bearable while I walked around slowly.

I had planned for breakfast last night after I had gobbled down my bowl full of jajangmyeon.

I wanted to eat something light and hence, an overnight oatmeal would be the perfect thing to eat.

I saw Junmyeon walking out and stretching his hands like a cat. So cute.

"Do you have work today?" I asked him as I poured him some oatmeal and topped it with a handful of blueberries.

He looked down at his bowl skeptically.  It looked like a breakfast for a five year old.

"Hmm?" He replied by placing a spoonful in his mouth. "Hmmmm.."

I sat at the table opposite to him as I dug into my own oatmeal.

"I was wondering if you could feature in my vlog."

He looked up at me and raised his eyebrows for me to elaborate.

"It's a house tour vlog. Just showing around and talking?"

"You can show around and talk, I'll shoot." He says. 

"You completely love to live on the internet, don't you?" He asks me as he knew that Seo Bomi was an influencer.

"Lets just say that I've grown up under the eyes of the media. I'm used to it."

He doesn't say much. Seo Bomi started her career by modelling for kids wear. And then started walking for high end designers and fashion weeks nationally and internationally.

People worshipped her fashion sense as well as her professional work attitude. Though behind the scenes, she got the negative attention. Her beauty itself got her the title "Nation's Sparkling Diamond."

They only saw what she had. They never saw her as person with emotional needs as every person living and breathing on this planet earth.

But he changes the topic to an important one, "Have you picked a date for the wedding?" 

"I was told by my parents that they intended to hold the wedding in six months after our trial period. So lets take it as July?" I answer.

"Yeah. July. Just pick a date."

"We're getting married in summer? I have to wear a wedding dress in that sweltering heat?"

"Yah, we'll just book an fully airconditioned venue. You won't feel any summer blaze. You worry too much." He said chewing on a blueberry. "Aish... just pick a date already!"

The earlier in july the better, I could get off a few months earlier. I'd just chill over the summer break and return back to school.

"7th July." I say chewi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter