Two

Mere Misfit

March 8, 2012

7:40 P.M.

Graduation Ball

 

It was a complete ruckus the moment HyukJae stepped foot in his best friend's bedroom. The floor was littered with different kinds of leather shoes, his bed was decorated with rumpled long sleeved polos in different colors, and neck ties were just threwn everywhere. And his hands are itching to just put everything back in order. Just as he was folding one polo shirt, the door connecting to the bathroom was opened and out came Donghae.

 

Donghae who did not realize there was someone in the room for he was busy rolling up his sleeves.

 

Donghae in his suit.

 

Donghae who looks as beautiful as HyukJae could remember.

 

Realizing too late of that last thought, HyukJae forgot all about the polo and shook his head, willing his mind to clear and to stop thinking such...stuff.

 

"Oh, you're here early," Donghae mentioned, looking up for a minute before returning his gaze at his sleeve.

 

"Duh, my date's house is just beside yours," HyukJae pointed out before walking towards the brunet to help him with his clothes.

 

"I still can't believe Hyoyeon-ssi said yes to you. She is popular."

 

"Hey! I am pretty popular too, thanks," the other grumbled. "And by the way, I cannot believe you are going alone. How are you even---"

 

"Ummm. actually I'm not..."

 

"Donghae! Your date's here!"

 

HyukJae had his wide eyes focused on the other. Donghae was avoiding it though, looking rather sheepish and abashed of being foung out.

 

"I was...um, I was planning to tell you," the brunet muttered.

 

"Who? Who did you ask?"

 

"Actually, I was the one who was asked," Donghae said, cheeks now lightly tinted pink and if this issue is not quite shocking, HyukJae would have marvelled how adorable Donghae looks when he blushed.

 

"What? By who?"

 

"By...um, Jung Yunho."

 

"Yunho? As in, Yunho my classmate in dance? That Yunho? But he's---"

 

"A guy, I'm fully aware, Hyukjae. Is that a problem?"

 

"No, it's just that---"

 

But the door slightly opened and Donghae's mom peered in with a smile on her face, "Sorry if I interrupted something, but honey, Yunho's waiting and you should probably go and fetch your date, Hyukjae."

 

"Okay, I'll be down, mom," the brunet answered and when the door closed he faced HyukJae once again, "I'm sorry this came out as a shock but I swear I will explain later, alright? I'll see you at the ball." And with a tight hug, followed by a soft 'sorry' whispered in his ear that made him shiver, Donghae was gone. Hyukjae stayed rooted inside the room, hearing Donghae's mom coo at his son and his date and requesting to have their photo taken. Then he heard Donghae's embarrassed and yet fond voice as he told his mom they had enough photos and should probably leave. Hearing that, HyukJae walked towards the window where he could see a white limousine parked right outside the house. Donghae and YunHo came to view a few seconds later and he watched how they walked towards the vehicle with YunHo guiding the brunet with a hand at the other's back. He also noted just how comfortable they are while chatting amicably. Yunho opened the door to the car and sauntered Donghae in before following then they were gone.

 

Then there's that uncomfortable feeling at the pit of his stomach as he headed out to fetch his own date.

 

August 15, 2012

 

Donghae was rubbing his tummy when the doorbell rang. And seeing that his mom was at work and he is the only one at home, he gradually got up from bed, huffing a bit when he felt a slight wave of nausea that quickly as he breathed in and out before heading towards the door. When he opened the door, a man was standing there, with shades on and a corporate attire.

 

"Good afternoon, may I help you?"

 

The man removed his glasses that revealed a pair of eyes creepily similar to his own thathe looked at him suspiciously. "Yes, are you Lee DongHae?"

 

The suspiciousness raised and he squinted at the man before answering, "Why? What do you need him for?"

 

"I'm Lee Dong Hwa. And I am Lee Donghae's brother."

 

March 8, 2012

10:42 P.M.

 

"I'm really sorry, Yunho..."

 

But the other guy just shook his head lightly, an understanding smile on his face as he helped the brunet lay a very drunk HyukJae on the matress. "It's not your fault Hyukjae-ssi got drunk, Donghae. And I get it that you have to take care of him cause he is your best friend. No worries," he added with another charming smile that would swoon anyone, and even Donghae could say it is a nice smile.

 

"Thank you," the brunet answered in return as they made their wayou towards the door. "I had a nice evening, by the way. Thank you for taking me as your date," he added with a shy smile.

 

"The pleasure is all mine. You better get inside since it's quite a chilly evening," YunHo said kindly then he stepped forward ang planted a light kiss on the cheek of the surprised brunet who lets out a quiet gasp. "Good night, Donghae."

 

August 20, 2012

Incheon Airport

 

So apparently, Lee Dong Hwa is Donghae's half brother. His hyung was sent to search for him as stated in their father's last will and testament. And yes, he died. The brunet felt bad of not having the chance to meet his father, who happened to be a very successful doctor and owning more than half of the shares of the most prominent hospital in the world. These shares got split in half for his two sons who are now reunited and are on their way to England to start over. His mother and Donghwa's mother are also going to meet for the first time and hopefully they will get well and put the past behind.

 

Donghae was, again, unconsciously rubbing his bulging stomach as he watched the busy scene of the airport so he did notice Donghwa watching the movement of his hands and got curious. "You know I didn't quite believe it when dad told me about you."

 

This seemed to cut the trance Donghae was in and focused his eyes on his brother. "Why? What did he tell you about me?"

 

"That you were different."

 

Hearing that, Donghae felt hurt curling at the pit of his stomach and he tried hard to not let it show on his face, but as transparent as he is, of course it showed.

 

"But he also said you are beautiful," added Donghwa. "And he regretted leaving you and your mother just because of who you are."

 

"I---thank you, for saying that. I knew since then it must be because of me why dad left, and I knew for a fact that it was because I can...that I---" the brunet struggled finding the words to express himself. He knew. Of course he knew. It was because he can bear a child. Because he cant make a woman pregnant his becuase he is the one who is supposed to. It was not hard to deduce why his dad left. As soon as the reproductive system was discussed in their school, and how different it was from the way his mother was teaching him, and the books he read that he sneaked from his mother's bedroom about male pregnancy, he knew. That must be the reason. So he kept it. He did not say a word to his classmates, not even their relative. Especially not Hyukjae. Because he's scared. Scared that if they knew, they'd think he is a freak. Scared that if HyukJae knew, he'd just abandon Donghae just like his father did. Hence the reason that Hyukjae must not. never in this lifetime, know of this.

 

A hand topped his shaking hand giving it a gentle squeeze, and he looked up to see the same shade of brown eyes of his brother. "In behalf of dad, I am apologizing for leaving you and your mother. But I promise this, Donghae, I will do whatever it takes to make it up to you. Not because dad told me so, but because I want to, and I will because you are my brother. Understand?"

 

And the brunet could just give a nod as his eyes started to water and his lips threatening to show a big smile.

 

March 8, 2012

11:20 P.M.

HyukJae's room

 

He just finished washing up and changing into the pajamas he had over at Hyukjae's house before joining his sloshed best friend in bed. After calling his mom, informing him that he had to take care of a very drunk Hyukjae who, apparently, is alone at home because his parents were at their town house and his noona his noon was having a sleep over at a friends. His mother understood and bid him good night. Hyukjae was sprawled over the bed, legs tangled with the sheets as he snored softly. The image made the brunet chuckle fondly, before rearranging HyukJae's limbs to slot himself on his side of the bed. 

 

Sleep was slowly creeping behind his limbs when he felt an arm draping on his waist, and an insistent tug. He easily went along, used to Hyukjae's clingy attitude when asleep and just let his back press tightly on a very sturdy chest. Hyukjae's breathing was hitting Donghae's neck, making his hair stand on end but there was that comfortable warmth spreading through him that made him relax further and succumb in his best friend's arms.

 

"I don't like it," came a grumpy voice.

 

"What is it?" the brunet replied, sure that Hyukjae is sleep talking.

 

"I watched you tonight."

 

That made him scrunch his brows, "You don't like watching me tonight?" He asked in pure confusion.

 

"Yeah," came a hushed whisper and the hold the other had on him tightened, "I don't like watching you with Yunho all over you. You're mine, you hear me? I hate others touching you cause they have no right. You're all mine, Lee Donghae."

 

Donghae stopped the surprise gasp that left his lips when he was flipped over, coming face to face with a wide awake Hyukjae, eyes glazed and pupils dilated as his breath came out as hot panting. The brunet felt his heart accelerate, eyes blown wide in shock before he felt something on his thigh, and upon recognition he lets out a moan. And the sound only caused Hyukjae's eyes to darken further before claiming Donghae's lips for his own, peeling the lips open as he slipped his tongue in and coaxed the brunet's tongue to glide with him. As soon as Donghae allowed it to be, his body shook with pleasure and he melted in the other's strong arms, his moans being drowned in Hyukjae's mouth as they explored each other's cavity thoroughly.

 

He could feel himself hardening, but too afraid to do anything about it because Hyukjae might just snap out of it and take away the pleasure he's producing. But it seemed like the other heard his thoughts as he started grinding his hips, allowing their clothed to feel pressure and they both let out a moan, both lost in their heated kiss. Hyukjae circled his hips, all the while not releasing Donghae's lips on his own. Once they were heaving for air, Hyukjae did not waste time as his lips travelled on the brunet's neck, the other turning to the side to give him more access, and at the same time pushing his hips upward to meet Hyukjae's. There was a slight pain on the side of his neck, and the brunet arched his back as he also felt intense pleasure, before realizing what Hyukjae just did. A hickey. Then hands were unbottoning his pajamas, and he allows it before those sinful tongue were on his right , tongue swirling at the bud and lightly biting as it harden on the attention it was given, and the other was toyed at by Hyukjae's hands, pinching and fingers twirling, before changing it with his mouth and the other hand doing the same with the other. It was too much, and soon Donghae was writhing underneath the blonde, his moan reverberating off the walls.

 

"Hyuk," he moaned, hands coming up to tug on the other's hair making his stop with the routing he had on the brunet's . But when he looked up, he could no longer contain the lust that had filled his already lust-induced mind when Donghae said, "Please...I can't...I want you..."

 

In record time, he got them both void of clothing, his hand spreading Donghae's legs to expose him and the sight was overwhelmingly beautiful that Hyukjae had stared for a few seconds before the brunet's moans reached his ears and he set his mouth to work. He forced himself to not gag when Donghae pushed his hips up from the sudden warmth surronding his . Hyukhae placed a hand to steady Donghae and started bobbing up and down, loving the sound of whimpers and ecstacy his partner was releasing. He let a free hand travel up until he felt Donghae's lips and ordered it to , and he let out a moan of his own when the brunet wrapped his lips to the fingers, his saliva thoroughly wetting it, his tongue gliding between the digits. When Hyukjae thought it was wet enough, he removed it from that sinful mouth and let it wander on Donghae's hole. He felt him tensing, but Hyukjae just placed comforting carresses at his thigh, coaxing him to relax. When he did, he slowly slipped a finger in.

 

"Ah, Hyukjae..." came a breathy moan.

 

But the other just pushed further before he let his finger out only to gently place it back in. When Donghae got used to one, he added another, and another before he is spasming from too much stimulation and was threatening the blonded that he'd come soon. Not wanting that to happen, Hyukjae removed his fingers and stopped the wonders his mouth was giving Donghae before he kneeled and spat on his hand, travelling it down his body before himself. The brunet was watching him with lidded eyes, and that made Hyukjae all the more determined as he tugged his more, feeling it harden before pointing it towards Donghae's hole and pushed.

 

"Oh, damn it, you're so tight, Donghae..." came a throaty moan, "relax your muscles for me, love, that's it," he encouraged, his arms locking on the brunet's knees to bring it up and pushed further in, and the change of angle touched something and Donghae arched his back, making the blonde slide further.

 

"Yes, right there...Hyukjae, more..."

 

And who was Hyukjae to deny him that?