Chapter 52

12 Overprotective Seniors

“STOP. YOU THIS BASTARD.” Sehun ran up to the guy and grabbed him by his collar.

“Wow. Chill bro.” The unknown guy tried to remain calm even though he is being grabbed.

“How dare you touch my girlfriend?” Sehun asked in a stern and firm tone with intense eyes. The unknown guy swallowed his saliva and immediately apologized. After his apologies, Sehun let go of him. “Don’t you ever come within my vision again.” Sehun warned the guy before he scurried his way out.

“Are you alright?” Sehun’s eyes soften again. You were actually shocked at Sehun’s behavior just now. You had not been seeing this side of him.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” You forced a smile even though you were actually traumatized by the unknown guy.

“Jerelyn, look. I’m really sorry to leave you alone.” Sehun felt really bad about leaving you alone especially in a club. You shook your head saying that you were alright. Just then, Nana and Bryan came back.

“Oh Jerelyn. What’s that expression on your face? You look unwell.” Nana asked in concern. You had no idea how to explain to her. But Sehun helped you to explain to Nana. Even she was shocked from hearing about it. She kept on apologizing for leaving you and went off to the dance floor. You laughed at how silly they are.

“We are here for a reason. Of course you had to enjoy yourself at the dance floor, the place where you belong.” You . You tried to laugh off so that others will not be worried over you.

For the rest of the night, everyone stayed with you and accompany you to drink. When all of you actually felt tired, it was already 3.30am. You couldn’t believe how long you had been staying in the club.

All of you greeted goodbye after stepping out of the club since Nana and you were going in a different direction. However, Sehun insisted on accompanying you back. Because he was worried. The walk to the bus stop was silence. But your mind is not keeping itself quiet. You remembered Sehun saying, “How dare you touch my girlfriend?

 *Girlfriend? Since when I’m his girlfriend?* You kept thinking about it even when Sehun had already flagged the taxi and you did not notice.

“Jerelyn, are you okay?” Sehun waved at you and the door of the taxi was already opened by Sehun. This is then you realized you were too deep in your thoughts. You shook your head and got up the taxi.

“Are you still traumatized by what happened just now?” Sehun asked worriedly.

“Nope. I’m fine. It’s just that I am tired.” You smiled at him.

“I guess you will be skipping school tomorrow?” Sehun teased. That goes without saying. You nodded your head. And you think that most likely you will be getting a hangover.

***

“Once again, I am really sorry for leaving you alone. I didn’t mean it.” Sehun still look apologetic. You smiled at his silly-ness. You told him that you are totally fine and he should go back soon. Even though he is also going to skip school tomorrow.

Sehun left after seeing you entering the hostel.

When you reached back at your room, you totally understand that probably Sehun used the word, “girlfriend” just to shoo the guy away. If he really did have feelings for you, he should already had done some other things instead of just using that word. Other things such as, using more sweet words, holding of your hand, etc. But all along, he did not do any of it.

You were fine with that. You wouldn’t want to be in a relationship with Sehun either. You treated all of the EXO members as your older brothers except Kai…

***

Kai…

Recently even though the relationship between Kai and Kate seemed to be going strong, but at times, Kai would still think of you. He knows that you are going to graduate soon and after the graduation, you will be leaving Korea.

*Do I really want to see her go?* Kai thought while he is on the bed, with his mind filled with thoughts about you.


Hey readers! I'm sorry for posting this a little late. I mean, i was supposed to finish this chapter yesterday. Yesterday, I received my results for this semester. I didnt do that great. T.T