Chapter 47

12 Overprotective Seniors

You thought it carefully. Realising that you shouldn’t be so sad over such guy. You buck up your studies and even got into top 10 in your cohort. Studies and work became your prime focus. Even if there is other guy that confesses to you, you will ignore it.

Time passes really fast. Year 2 is ending for you. Next year will be your last year in Korea. As you end year 2, Kai and the rest are graduating soon. And their prom is coming too. You smiled at the sudden memory that you went for Luhan’s prom as his partner.

***

“Chukhahae.” You congratulated Sehun for his graduation when you see him around in school.

“Thank you. Perhaps… you want to be my partner for my prom?” Sehun asked. You shook your head in rejection to his question. You know that you will see Kai during prom if you promised to be Sehun’s partner. And you remembered that you used to promise Kai to be his partner for his prom, which is impossible right now. Definitely he will ask Kate to be his partner.

“Oh. It’s alright then.” Sehun sounded sad. You felt bad to reject but you know that you wouldn’t want to see Kai and Kate together too.

***

The day of prom arrives. Since you stay in the hostel that is near the school, you can hear all the blasting music from the school hall. You sighed knowing that Kai will be having his prom and dancing with Kate at the dance floor. You wanted to cry so much. You thought that you had totally forgotten about him. But seems like you hadn’t forget about him.

At the prom site…

“Hyung!” Sehun called out to Baek.

“Where’s your partner?” Baek asked. Sehun explained that he actually wanted you to be his partner but you rejected it. So, Sehun did not have any partner for the night.

 Most of the members have thought that Kai would turn up with Kate. However, Kai was alone for the prom.

“Hyung. Why are you alone?” Sehun asked when he saw Kai.

“Ah. Kate is not free today.” Kai sighed.

“Seems like we are the loner for tonight. Let’s just drink up!” Baek sighed along and toasted his glass of wine.

After tonight, they will be out of the university and you will no longer have to see them in school. Honestly speaking, you miss the times you spent with EXO. Next year, you will no longer be able to see them, hear their jokes, etc. Not even during dance club.

Since part of EXO is having fun at their prom drinking, you did not want to ‘lose’ to them. You bought 2 bottles of soju and started drinking in your hostel. It is against the rule to do so, but you did not care about it. After that night where you were drunk at the side stall, your alcoholic tolerance got better. Almost every night you use soju as your sleeping pill. Sometimes you even cry yourself to sleep. You had no idea if not seeing Kai in school is a good thing or a bad thing. You just wanted to erase the memories you had with him.


Short chapter update! I just wanna know... Is there any CNBlue fans here? xD