| Chapter 2 |

Lonely Lullaby

"Love isn't something you find . Love is something that finds you . "

That morning , a teacher asked you to go to the library after you finished cleaning up your classroom . Without hesistation , you went straight to the library and found a bunch of books . Carrying all of them alone , you was stumbling . As soon as you went out from the library , you bumped into a guy . You hurt your own hand and sadly all the book that you've been carried was scattered on the floor. Geez . 

You was a bit panicked but then bowed down while apologizing to whoever it is that you were bumped into . In a hurry , you picked up all those books and stood up . You were still apologizing nonstop when suddenly you met eyes with him . 

Him . 

" Where did you put your eyes while walking ? " 

He attacked you with that sudden question . From the first glance , you knew that he wasn't an easy guy . He's more like a jerk but strangely he got the perfect looks on him . Why . Both of your eyes met for about a few minutes when you bowed to him once again , trying to deal with the situation .  

" I'm really sorry . It's my fault , I didn't know where I was going . "

He gave a smirk . Well , what's with that ? 

" Glad that you already knew your fault ." He rolled his eyes before leaving you dumbfounded . Aish who is that guy ? He didn't even apologize , he didn't even help you with these books , like seriously . What a rude guy . How you wish you won't be meeting him again after this , you really wish for that . 

Is he really a student in this school too ?

You carried the books back using only a little energy that remained in yourself and struggled to the class 2-B . Actually the books are not for your class but it's for the class next to you . You were in 2-A .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kai walked to his class with ' not so in mood ' kind of face . As he entered the class , Sehun jumped in front of him while grinning . " What is wrong with you , Oh Sehun ? " Kai gave Sehun a little smile before he ended up at his desk . 

Oh Sehun was a member of EXO too . He was the youngest one , along with Kai . 

" So what about the marriage that you've said earlier ? " Sehun asked , stretching out his arms in front of Kai . " What marriage ? " He was shocked . 

" You're the one who sent a message to me this morning , saying that you're going to get married . Did you forget that Kkamjong ah ? " Sehun was teasing . He knew that Kai wasn't in a good mood . 

" If you dare calling me that once again , I'll kill you for sure . " Kai was confused , placing his head in the table , he closed his eyes . " That wasn't fair at all . Why do I have to agree such a stupid promise ? Ahh molla . " He whined but then looking at Sehun . 

" Heol . Isn't that good ? " 

" What's good with it ? Tell me . Marriage is not an easy thing that we can play with , Sehun ah . It is a serious problem . " 

" It is good because no one can disturb you anymore if they know that you're married to someone else . Especially the girls , you once said that you're kind of pissed off with them , disturbing you at school . " 

" Sehun , Sehun . Well I'm not planning to tell anyone about this . I'm not going to boast around saying that , ' Yehet , I'm finally getting married ' , well no . Never . " 

" Ahh , you're right . Hmm . If I was you , maybe I'll run away from home . Geez , that's a hard thing to think about , what do you expect . We were just 17 . " Sehun chuckled . 

" Shut up . You're not even helping me . " Kai rolled his eyes and turned his head on the other side . Class was about to start and the teacher , Mr Lee were standing right in front of the blackboard . 

Students greeted the teacher and get back to their seats . Kai was a bit sleepy at that time . He blinked his eyes a few times before he figured out a girl carrying bunches of books in her arms and handed it to Mr Lee . 

" That's the girl from the library earlier , isn't she ? " 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

You finally arrived in front of the class of 2-B . Staying still , you tried to control yourself for not letting the books fall once again . Why on earth do you have to start your school days with such a tired task like this  . Mr Lee , you shuold ask a boy to do such these things , not a girl . Going beyond your own imagination , you heard Mr Lee was calling for you . So you just walked into the class and put the books on the teacher's table . 

Getting your job done , Mr Lee thanked you for yourkindness and you saw .. 

Him again . 

That guy that you bumped into earlier at the library . He's here ?  He's in this class ? His class are just next to you and why did you  never see him before ? 

He must be the type that skip classes . Pretty sure , yup . 

He was smirking again . This time you was pretending that you wasn't even recognize him , yet you knew he was looking at you with that playful smile . Just who is he though ? You quickly get out from the class and slightly ran until you reached your desk in your own class . Sitting there , you were thinking about him . 

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” 

School just ended . Packing up your things , you strolled out from the class slowly , feeling so exhausted . You have to walk about one hour until you reached home . Aish . Your bicycle is still in a repairing process , so this how things ended  . Stomping your feet slowly , you walked across a black car before you could feel a pair of strong arms caught you . 

It was an old man , scanning you up and down . " Are you Kim Haru ? " 

" Yes . I am . " You answered without hesistating anything . " Ahjussi , how can you know who I am ? " You asked the old man back and he smiled . " I just know it . I was really happy to see you ." 

Happy to see me ? I didn't even know him though . Who are you .. 

" Appa ! " A loud voice suddenly interrupted your conversation  with the old man . " Ohh Kai ! Come here . " That old man seemed to smile even wider without you , knowing the reason why . You turned back to see who is the owner of the voice and gahh , there he is . 

It him again ! Why , this is the third times you saw him in front of you . That jerk . 

" Appa . What are you doing here ? " He stand closer to the old man . Wait a minute , you didn't even know that this old man is his appa . The  heck is happening ? You are confused . 

You squirmed while grabbing your skirt tightly , trying to get all the confidence back in you . Why did Iyoubecame nervous out of blue ? It's because that old man knows you name and that old man is .. his father . 

Why does it has to be him , not anyone else ? " 

 He gave you a cold stare before he spoke out . 

" Ahh . You . We meet again . " 

 

" Let us always meet each other with a smile , for the smile is the beginning of love . "