| Chapter 1 |

Lonely Lullaby

" I'm just a girl , living my own life . Creating my own life story . If you're going to tell me that I can't , I will just turn around and say ' Watch Me '. 

" My name is Kim Haru and I am 17 years old . Nothing special about me . I'm just a teenager who lives happily through her school days . " 

" Morning Haru ya ! " A voice startled you as you were walking down the school hallway .  It was 7.30 freakin early in the morning and nobody seems to be at school at this time . The reason why you was early is you've got a lot of things to do . Cleaning the classroom and stuffs . And right now , your closest friend , Sae Ra greeted you . 

" Morning Sae Ra ! Hey how was your fever ? " You smiled , touching her forehead slightly . " It was fine . Well , thanks for bringing me to the treatment room yesterday . That was a big help from you . Gosh . " She chuckled before linking her arm with yours . " That's why I always said to you to take care of your health . Aigoo , paboya . " You pushed Sae Ra's shoulder away before she hugged you back , laughing . 

And both of you walked to the class , giggling along the hallway together . 

" Let's have a good day today at school . " 

" As you wish . " 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

" I said no , omma ! How many times do I have to tell you ? I don't want to ! " 

" Kai , listen to me . This is the final decision . Whether you like it or not , you have to accept it . " 

" You said that my own decision was the main priority isn't it ? And what's now ? You're forcing me ! Am I even your son ? " 

A slap landed on his right cheek . That boy startled a bit , shocked by his mom sudden act . Then his eyes met the floor while letting out a big sigh making his dad walked away from the living room . As a father , he's tired . Tired on how to make a deal with his one and only son . Leaving him alone with emotions by himself , his mom gave him a glare and a total dissapointment before walking to the kitchen . 

" Kim Jongin . I hope that you make a really good decision and as you know it is for your own sake .Thinking about you , how long would you live like this ? Miserable , get drunk everytime you went home at night ? And your grades at school dropped down and not studying at all ? Is that how you're going to live for the rest of your life ? " His mom nagged for like a thousand years from the kitchen . 

That boy still sitting on the couch , putting his legs together while playing his phone . None of his mother's words he listened to . 

" Are you listening to omma , Kai ? " 

" Yeah . I do . " He answered slightly and sat down properly when he saw his mom walking towards him with a glass of milk and a few pieces of bread that was together in a silver tray . 

" Omma ? " 

" Hmm ? "

" Why do I have to get married already ? I mean , I was just 17 . What's with that freakin' marriage thingy , oh my God . I won't accept it . I won't . " Kai glared towards his mom before stuffing a bread into his mouth . 

" This is a promise your father and I made a few years ago with a friend . He's willingly allowed his daughter to marry you as soon as you turned 17 . " 

" You just have to kill me then , rather than letting me get married . Because whatever it takes , I won't ever , I mean never going to marry that old man's daughter . " Kai stated with an annoying face . He was thinking away to get lost from this freakin old promise or whatever it is called . He got his own life , he thinks . 

" At least , you have someone to depend on . Your wife will help you do well in the future . That's what we want . We think that you need someone to understand you . "

" I don't want anyone to be by my side . I can live by my own self . By the way , I got you omma . And appa too , both of you understands me well . So what ?  " Kai answered back in a cold tone coming from his voice . 

You're having such a bad attitude since two years ago , Kai . Since you broke your engagement .. " 

" Why do you have to bring that back ? " And now , Kai even gave his mom a death glare out of sudden . He didn't expected his mom to talk about those things once again . " I already said that I hate you bringing up those pasts again . " 

Kai stood up , leaving his mother in guilty . He quickly wear his shoes and ended up in a black car , going to school that morning . In the car , he puts his headphone and listened to his Ipod .

" My eyes are far . Since the beginning the glint that can make any which light be in shame , you are a strong flashlight . Still yet your figure forever is left as an afterimage flashback . "

I walked through a long maze, through a vision that looked like you .Your figure that seemed that I can reach with my hand . Whisking my hand in the air ,the one that I had inside my head only you . "

I'm in the midst of going crazy in the fantasy that seems just like reality . It can't be it , really it can't be you . While my heart is nervously fidgeting the moment that is coming closer , it was an instant heart attack ."

" This time's end . The world overpowering me , the most entrancing feeling’s of mine . Even if my breathe stops, you're so close . "

An hour later , he arrived at school . As soon as he reached his feet out from the car , girls started to squeal and going crazy over him . Well , he's quite a jerk but still he's perfect and good looking . Nobody can even denied it because it was totally true . Everyone knows that he's in EXO , a famous boy group that was just debuted a couple of months ago and become a trend in a Kpop world . The group of EXO consisted of 12 boys and all of them attended exactly the same school , that is Infinity High . 

As usual , he walked without even looking at the girls , who was mostly fainted out by just seeing his appereance . Busy following the rythm of the music that he's been listening to , he bumped into a girl . 

" I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. " 

Books were scaterring all around on the floor . He was just standing still , looking somewhat disgusted . He looked down and that girl that he bumped into are still there , collecting the books . Her hair was tied in a messy bun , she was just a normal high school girl , he thought . Full of manners , she keeps apologizing until Kai said something while staring straight into that girl's eyes . 

" Where did you put your eyes while walking ? " 

 

 

" If I could give you one thing in life , I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes . Only then , and only then .. would you realize how special you are to me . "