FREE ADVERTISEMENT-NOT AN UPDATE

One Shots

A new story in Patreon. 

 

A snippet for you:-

BLIND

FATAL ACCIDENTS; TWO DIES AS A BOY ENDED UP AN ORPHAN.

Seoul, December 5th – A funtrip ended up becoming a tragedy as the car drove by Kwon Taewoo aged 42, lose control and drove into a construction barrier before falling down a cliff. A witness claimed that the victim’s Jeep sway away from the road as a white sedan that came around the corner failed to stay on the right lane causing an almost collision that ended up with the victim swaying away and down the cliff. Due to the darkness and panic, the said witness couldn’t register the white sedan plate numbers. He said he was rushing on saving the family and didn’t notice that the white sedan had left the scene. Victim’s wife, Kwon Taehee suffered a heavy head trauma and died on the way to a hospital while Kwon Taewoo died on scene. The couple’s son, Kwon Yuri age 15 was reportedly thrown out of the Jeep and were found near the badly damage car. He was rushed to the hospital and until now is still in coma. A police general announced the case as a hit and run case. He also requested that anyone who has any information regarding this accident or the white sedan can come forward to help police investigation.

 

…..

 

10 years later.

 

“Yuri!” SeungWan called out his friend’s name as loud as he can without care if he is disturbing anyone. He’s quite shameless about it since he has always been like this. Yuri lips tugging into a small smile as he is slowly making his way towards the voice that he would recognize anywhere; plus SeungWan has never ceases to amaze him with his loud voice. He can even hear him from distance away. The diner is their usual hanging out spot since high school so Yuri can easily get his way around. SeungWan stood up and helped him out but Yuri just brushed away politely and sat down on the empty chair. SeungWan grins.

 

.....

 

“No. This is the only way!” He never raised his tone against his wife. He never did but she just had him doing things he never wanted. He can see fear reflecting on her face and it made him even angry.

 

“But Daniel, the boy. We…”

 

“Mom?”

 

Jessica body jerked up hard from her sleep as her eyes wide open and shirt drench by her own sweats. It was the same dream again. A dream that she has no memory off. She couldn’t understand what was it and neither could she decipher the logic behind it. Her chest is going up and down so hard. She raised her palms and saw her hands trembling hard.

 

“Why does it feel so real?”

 

.....

 

“Yuri?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Thank you.” To others, no one could have understand what Jessica meant but Yuri somehow understood her gratefulness.

 

“Remember, one day the pain will go away. Take care Sooyeon.”

 

.....

 

This story will be updated 2 times a week. Interested? It's here in my PATREON PAGE. <-----