Dance Couple - Practise Room

Dance Couple

Kai's POV
'Can't wait to meet her!', I whispered to myself. Its been a week since our last meet during the hangout with the others. I didnt had many chance to talk with her. 
As I almost closed at school gate, I saw her. My heart start to beat like crazy. At the same time, my head already planning a prank on her. I slowly approach to her and pull her back. "Kai! Can you stop doing that?! Its freaking me out! Seriously, if you do that again I'm not gonna talk with you forever!", she mad. She looks so cute when she mad. "Oh! Come On Luna. You know you cant ignore me because you will miss me," I replied. Then, we just walked silently to our locker.

=In Class=
Luna's P.O.V

As I entered the class, I saw Krystal and Amber already waiting for me at their seat. " Hi kids! " " HI Luna! ", Amber and Krys replied. " Sis, I miss you! yeah~ even though we always hangout together,", Krys replied. She thought me as her big sister since her sister currently working at overseas. " Hey guys! Stop with this "family gathering". So, any new stories?", Amber cut off. "Nahh~ nothing interesting this time. Huh!", I sigh loudly. I know what they want to ask. Its always the same question. 'Have you confess to him' 'have he know about your feeling', always the same question. At the same time, I was looking at Kai, chatting with his friends, Sehun and Lay. Our eyes met! and i feel that my heartbeat stopped for a beat before i run my eyes from him. I can feel my cheeks hotter and become red as tomato. 'Ugh! It was embarrassing!', i said to myself.

=End Of school=

"Finally! I can go home and rest.", I twist my body before start packing my things. But, something prevent me from doing that. It was Kai's hand. " Hey, do you mind accompany me to the practise?''. ' Wait! Did he just ask me to watch him practise his dance?! OMG! It can't be!', i whispered to myself. " Ya! Luna! Why are you dreaming? Yes! I'm inviting you. Wanna come?", he said while rubbing his neck. " Didi you hear ---- Yeah! sure I'd loved to!", I smiled widely. " Whoa! Can wait to see Sehun Oppa and Lay Oppa dance!"

Kai's P.O.V

" Whoa! Can wait to see Sehun Oppa and Lay Oppa dance!", she smiling brightly. I show her my FAKED smile. I walked to the dance practise room with a gloomy face. She was excited to see Sehun and Lay. As we arrived there, nobody was in the room. So, I said to Luna that she can wait in the room and I go to the changing room. After that, as I walked to the room, I saw Luna was about to find something on the cupboard. I walked slowly into the room, but suddenly the chair that she was using as her stairs start to shaking and causing her to fall. Fortunately, I managed to grab her. Unfortunately, I caught her with my lips locked on her.

Luna's P.O.V

"Ugh! Why he take so long to change?", I complained to myself. Its already 10minutes since he left me alone. To reduce boredom, I took a survey around this room. It not so small, not so big. Just can fill up to 30 people. Just then, I saw something on cupboard. I want to take it but it was too high. Then, I saw a chair and stood on it. I tried to reach it but suddenly I slipped and the chair started to wobble. I thought in my head that I'm gonna fall and hurt my head. But, I was wrong. Someone grab on my waist, and my I don't feel hurt on my head, but I feel hurt on lips because I crashed his lips with mine.

=TBC=

 

===nwh_kimkai===