Dance Couple - The Confession

Dance Couple

Luna's POV

We had our lips locked for a minute before someone came in. We both released the kiss and Kai released his hands from my waist. "Uhm! Careful next time.", he whispered to my ears. I nodded and blushed. I looked down at the groud and walked away. You heard Lay asking Kai about what happened between us. I didn't looked up on my way to go out suddenly I bumped into someone. "What the ----", he shouted. I was scared but whe I looked up, It was Sehun. "Mianhae Oppa.", I said then I took a step to the exit. But before I managed to take one small step, Sehun pinned me at the door. I got suprised and wondering what he gonna do with me. I stayed still until he let out a sigh.

Sehun's POV

I was walking to the practise room suddenly I got bumped by a girl. "What the ----", I was shocked. It was Luna. Luckily I managed to stop cursing to her. She looks sad and shocked on what had happened. 'What happen to her? Did Kai hurt her?' I thought in myself. She was trying to leave but I caught her wrist and pinned her to the door. I stared into her eyes. "Huh!", I let out sigh the release her from the trap. "I'm sorry" "Its okay oppa.☺️", she said while holding my hand. I feel an electricity flow in my body when she hold my hand. I smiled back to her. 'I'm gonna tell her now', I convinced myself to confess to her today. I took her hand and kneel down in front of her. 0.0 She was shocked but I don't care. "Look, Luna. I have something to tell you. I like you.", I confessed but why she stay silent? Have I done anything wrong? BANG!!! 💥 I turned and I saw Kai and Lay were watching us. Kai was mad and Lay was confussed (again..) what happened between me and Luna. "Kai-ah! Wait!", Luna released my hand and run toward Kai. They both vanished from my eyes and I walked toward Lay. " I already told her. I don't know what will happen next," I told Lay and he patted my back. "Relax, time will come," he give me a smile. "Let's grab some lunch," he pulled my hand to cafeteria.

 

===TBC===

 

===nwh_kimkai===