Dance Couple - Jealousy Overdose

Dance Couple

Kai's POV

 I was about to go out with Lay to find Luna. I saw Sehun was kneeling in front of a girl. "Luna?", I said and they turned around. Their face full of shock and I saw Sehun was holding Luna's hand. " Why Sehun holding Luna's hand and kneeling in front of her? Look like he gonna propose her. Haha!", Lay ask me in confusion. 'No way! She's mine and only mine!', I growl inside and I was holding a fist. I threw my bag to the side and ran away to the rooftop. She was calling out my name but I pretend that I didn't hear it. "ARGH!!!", I screamed loudly. My breath become heavy because I was holding my anger in front of them. I didn't know and I didn't aspect that she will follow me to the rooftop until I felt someone hugged me by my waist. I startled for few seconds. I tried to move but she hugs tighter. "Aish! 그만해(enough!)!'', she told me to stop. I listened to her.

Luna's POV

I called his name many times but he won't stop. I almost lost him because I run out of oxygen. Luckily I know where he's heading to. I run to rooftop after I heard someone screaming. I ran to the rooftop, his chest was pumping in and out. 'Look like he just released his anger. I don't know what to do, and I don't know what I just did. I slowly approached him and hugged by by his waist from his back. He tried to turn around but I prevent him from doing so. I told him to stop, " Aish! 그만해(enough!)!'' . I hugged him about 5 minutes. I released my hand from his waist and take one step backward because I heard his sigh. LOUDLY! 'Maybe he already hate me...', I told myself and I take one more step backward. I keep looking at the ground because I was scared and as I was about to lift my legs to leave the place, his hand was faster and grab my wrist. " Where you thinking you going?", he said angrily. I didn't respond to him, I kept my eyes locked on the floor until he touched my chin and lift my chin up to make me look at him. " What?! ", I pouted because he was smiling while looking at me. 'What's wrong with him? Did he just knocked his head on the pole?', I thought to myself. " Why you pouting? You're the one that make me sad, so why don't you persuade me?", he asked with serious voice. " WHAT?! ME PERSUADE YOU? NEVER! ", I pouted and look away from his face.

Kai's POV

I asked her to persuade me but she won't. She pouted again! ' Can I kiss her pout? Can I? CAN I ?!', I screamed in myself. But, when I remembered the incident that happened between her and Sehun. I take a step backward and lean on the pole. ( Next will be long conversation between Luna and Kai. So, here I let you to create ur own imagine for some of the parts and think about Kai's action on yourself. Have fun :) ^_^ )

AUTHOR's POV

KAI: What you want?! *serious voice*

Luna: Look, Kai. I know what you thinking. But it's not like you thought. There's nothing happened down there.

Kai: Did I asked anything about it?!

Luna: *slowly approach Kai and grab his shirt* Please let me explain.

Kai: 5 minutes.

Luna: Huh! Yes, it's true nothing happened between me and him. But, he confessed to me that he like me.

Kai: WHAT?! *shout* Uhm! So, you accept him? Well, congrats then. Bye! Your times up!

Luna: No, wait! *grab his arm* No, I didn't accept him because..... because.....

Kai: Because what?! Don't waste my time.

Luna: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU! No! I LOVE YOU KIM JONGIN! *shouted at him while looking down*

-They stayed silent for few minutes. Luna broke the silence, calling Kai's name-

Luna: Kai-ah...

Kai: *no respond, keep staring at Luna*

Luna: KAi-ah..~ *shake his arm*

Kai: *still no respond*

Luna: Kim Jongin... Arraseo. Mianhae. (I understand. I'm sorry). 

-Luna was about to leave. Suddenly...

Kai: *grab her arm and pull her into his embrace* I'm here, Park Luna-ssi. Why you didn't tell me earlier that you love me? 

Luna: *put my arms around his waist* I'm afraid.

Kai: *tighten his embrace* Why? You want to know a secret?

Luna: *look at Kai* What?

Kai: Saranghae. (^_^) *whispered to her ear*

Luna: .........

Luna didn't give him a respond but instead of giving 'Yes' as an answer, she kissed Kai's lips. Yes! Kim Jongin's lips, the guy that she falled in love.

Luna: Nado saranghae....... Kim Jongin-ssi. *said between the kiss*

They kissed until the bell rings.  "Let's go home now!", Kai said while pulling her hand together with his hand.

 

 

===TBC===

 

Original by:

===nwh_kimkai===