Dance Couple - First Day At School

Dance Couple

Chapter 1 - First Day at School

"Luna! Wake Up!!!",Mom shouted from downstairs. Today is first day at school and this year gonna be my last year. I woke up with half-closed eye and walk to bathroom. "LUNA!!!", mom shout again! "I’m Awake!!! today gonna be a hard and stressful day", I said to myself.

After finish dressing up in school uniform, I rushed to downstairs because it almost 7 a.m. and i dont want to get detention for being late on 1st day at school.

I walked to school with my earphone on. Suddenly, i felt someone hand on my shoulder. I was thinking what should i do, what will happen if i get stabbed on my stomach,who should i call. But then, “Hey there!” he pulled my bag and i was dragged to back. It was my classmate (aka my crush!). His name is Kim Jongin. He is my friend and he preffered me called him Kai because he feel y when I call him that. “Kai!Can you stop doing that?! Its freaking me out! seriously, if you do it again i’m not gonna talk with you forever!”, I warned him. But, it never work because he will persuade me with his handsome and cutie face. “Oh! Come on Luna. You know you cant ignore me because you will miss me..”, he said while showing his evil smirk.

 

 

 

===TBC===

 

 

 

 

===nwh_kimkai===